• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] cloth from queens elite guard skullcap

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
.....And it was the first thing I though of when I saw the skullcaps. =P

Haven't tried yet, but i'm sure it won't be easy to get.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have you seen one, or just speculating?
My fear is with 60+ caps out there, the odds of dupers getting their hands on them is pretty high. If they do then soon we'll see tons of this cloth on the market. Don't forget, it was less than a year ago that the two tone yellow cloth suddenly appeard at the GL rares festival selling like hotcakes. The owner, don't remember his name had close to 1000 pieces to sell. So, I would not mess with cutting them up right now and just watch the market a little more.

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sadly, i think there is some sort of stack bug/exploit that works because a guy i know told me a few weeks ago that he has 160k taint and 120k relics and its easy to find vendors on most shards selling commodity deeds of 100 taints, or 100 dreadhorns, 100 lard of paroxsymus, etc etc etc. Those vendors are selling deeds of 100 relics too.
So seems that its just a matter of time that the "marble" cloth will start to saturate the market.