• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Spell Channeling Bench

Jandruz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As I was running around Malas today, i found a bench, looked normal, except when I moused over it, it had the "spell channeling" property. That sounded pretty strange to me. Has anyone ever seen anything like that? What would something like that be worth?

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As I was running around Malas today, i found a bench, looked normal, except when I moused over it, it had the "spell channeling" property. That sounded pretty strange to me. Has anyone ever seen anything like that? What would something like that be worth?
its worth only as much as someone is willing to pay. These type of items have always been around i.e., bugged or accidentally created. There are few people out there that likes these sort of things though. If it has spell channeling properties, then it could be imbued perhaps.

D

DVI

It used to be possible to create furniture w misc properties using colored wood and various runics. They retain the wood type label until it is dyed. Most likely this is an item left over from when this was possible.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, its a prepatch wood item. Last one that I personally sold went for 450k. This item makes a great beginner's item as it is no longer obtainable while the price tag is usually under a million.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think frostwood gave the spell channeling property. I have a few of those items, well maybe not many since I tend to sell them off. But yeah, if you do idocs it is always worth it to mouse over:

furniture (for [exceptional] and other tags)
runebooks (exceptional tags)
clothing ("green", double blessed etc)
tools (sometimes old tags on em)

I have picked up more stuff from idocs that other people ignored that ended up being worth a bit. The best example is runebooks with the [exceptional] tag - they fetch a couple million and people always keep their old runebooks forever.