• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Weird Runebook

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wondered if anyone could tell me anything about this runebook or give me a pricecheck on it? It doesn't even weigh anything, is it just bugged or something?

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Doesn't say blessed either, check if it is by dying with it and see if it stays on corpse. Could be bugged like the tools that don't show there uses until its used.

R

RichDC

I had a pair (and still do somewhere) of blaze sandies that do exactly the same thing, and ive seen it on a m mark of travesty as well.

I believe it is just a bug but may well be a rare bug

Raze(tmg)

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so does anyone know what the rune books are actually worth if anything?

Raze(tmg)

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
still in need of a price check for this item if anyone knows?
maybe for sale at right price aswell
in other words BUMP

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
prepatch from a random time period around '01ish they go for like 500k. A lot of veterans have bags full of them that they havent even noticed are prepatched.

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
prepatch from a random time period around '01ish they go for like 500k. A lot of veterans have bags full of them that they havent even noticed are prepatched.
Yeah I have 30 or 40 of them still. I had more but sold them on my vendor for 800 gold each a while back.