• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Factions

Rotgut Willy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just curious.. how is the faction scene here on Napa? Many people participating?

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are three main faction guilds. Kry=SL HMW/KMA/etc=MIN and LOAO=CoM, TB has a few single players.

Fights are mostly limited to the gate where both MIN and SL have a gaggle of blues who "assist" either each other or act as general blue gate hugging types. LOAO does have 2 people whom are guild members who might play a blue once in a while at the gate.

Lots of house hiding, with all guilds haveing at least one house(LOAO has my single house) and most having many, many houses to hide in. Most faction players(LOAO being the exception IMO) and blues won't flag due to house rules so a fight is hard to get going.

If your red expect the blue crew to get involved but you can raid them on your mule with little worry if you happened to find a spawn as 90% of the time they would rather give up the spawn than take a count.

This sums up Napa PvP more or less. Limited, revolves around the gate unless everyone teams up to fight SL:gee:

Rotgut Willy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROFL. Haha. Ok, thanks Picus. So the faction PvP is about the same as the rest of the PvP I've seen on Napa. :p

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The faction PvP you have seen on Napa is the only PvP you see on Napa. Sadly, IMO, PvP revolves around LOAO doing something and everyone grouping up to fight us.

Once in a blue moon you might fight someone doing despise, rarely though. Kry does stick to themselves for the most part though they are not above calling in anyone and everyone to assist them when beaten badly. MiN and its various allies are so below skill its not shocking to see 500 of them hanging around in a house.

Alot of tamer fights happen so stat clears those types out, quickly.

There is a tram based guild who, when found spawning, will give you the best run for the money out of any other guild on the shard or I think anyways. They have good teamwork, skill and heart. Sadly I cannot think of thier name but, I believe, they deserve to be spoken about. A good number of times I have sadly underestimated them and got cleaned, not so with most of the other faction based PvP guilds.

This all said I think Napa PvP is fun and has it's moments but I am sure that other shards have better, or so it is said.

(lol the first posting by myself should have said everyone grouping up to fight CoM)

S

Salya Sin

I know THR does spawns nightly... but I'm not sure if that is who you are talking about Picus. Gilanthus, NightArrow, Richard, Happy Trails, and I know I am forgetting a BUNCH of names. They are a very cool group of players.

I just thought I'd ask if that is who you meant... I've done a spawn with them a time or two... and they are very well organized.

:)

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
THR is the guild who's name escaped me. I have enjoyed every fight I have had with them from the first when they were lacking in skills to the more recent where they put up a heck of a good defence.

IMO one of the better fight's you will have on this shard is with these guys.

S

Salya Sin

THR is the guild who's name escaped me. I have enjoyed every fight I have had with them from the first when they were lacking in skills to the more recent where they put up a heck of a good defence.

IMO one of the better fight's you will have on this shard is with these guys.
Cause they're awesome! :)