• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Blaze items

magicmule

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a few blaze items on my vendor @ the festival. blaze ingots, honeyjars and fishsteaks. im not sure how they came to be. except that I have a few and selling. its seems they have caused a stir and i removed them. I was told that they are rare and cannot get them anymore. how does the community feel about these and where did they come from?

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a few blaze items on my vendor @ the festival. blaze ingots, honeyjars and fishsteaks. im not sure how they came to be. except that I have a few and selling. its seems they have caused a stir and i removed them. I was told that they are rare and cannot get them anymore. how does the community feel about these and where did they come from?
I dont think they are blaze. I believe you mean "orange" items. They are quest items; that with an exploit would fall out of your pack. That's why it probably caused a stir. Hope that helps! :thumbup1:

T

Trevelyan

They're rare in so much as you can't make them anymore, but they were originally made through an exploit which - at the time - anyone could do in any amount. Also, the hue is closer to one of the fire armour or fire weapon hues.

I love how people call "fire" hued stuff "blaze" :D, which is the name of another hue (very ugly). Surely "fire" makes more sense, since this colour is used for weapons that do fire damage?

magicmule

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cool, thanks for the clarification. I wont be selling this rubbish on my vendor.