• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Rares Festival Item Transfer Thread

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anyone is transferring from Lake Austin to Chesapeake for the rares fest, lemme know please ! i have about 10-15 items i need transferred, my icq is 102388892, feel free to use this thread to post what shard you need items transferred from or if you have some extra space on the shard you are transferring from you can offer to transfer other people's items

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 2-4 items I'd like to send as well. I don't think I have enough gold to split transfer costs on LA. I do on other shards though! So if someone goes please respond here to PM me!

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am transferring from Legends to Chessy if anyone needs a ride. I have items on a lot of shards, mostly Easter baskets, soul stone frags and stuff like that. I need a ride from:
Atlantic-pending
LS
Great Lakes - done
Catskills
Origin - done
Pacific
Lake Austin
Baja - done
Napa - done
Drachenfels
Europa

Thanks everyone that has agreed to transfer my items. I appreciate it.

We are out of room to transfer any additional items for Legends. For those of you that have already given me your items, we are transferring Sunday. Thanks.

Demonous

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh i need some items xferred from nappa as well, if anyone puts 4 people together to use DVI's xfer service at 5 mil a person lemme know and ill be the 5th for either napa or lake austin

M

Mar Scyth

ill be going from Pacific, if anyone needs a ride be happy to help, i only have a few items i am taking, so plenty of room. let me know

Pyccy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if anyone needs a ride from Atlantic i can take items icq me at 44480663

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So Demonous, shelly and myself all want to go from LA to Chessy. Shelly, are you willing to pay the 5mil to DVI to transfer?

Are there two more people wanting to join in on this?

Kyle_Broflovski

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Count me in from LA to Chessy, i have about 30 items to be transferred. And I will pay the 5 mil

Demonous

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
alright lemme get in touch with dvi when hes on and get this done

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just realized, I don't have any gold on Lake Austin but I have enough on Chessy. Is this going to pose a problem?
I hope not, because I don't know if I have the 5mil on LA either. Maybe we should see if DVI can respond here letting us know if we can pay him on another shard...

neptune1369

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ill be leaving from great lakes on wedsday an will have a lil room left is some one need things brought to chessy

F

Fraggles

I need one Item transferred from Origin to Chessy please!! icq me : 369214966

S

shulginist

If anyone is coming from europa I could toss a couple mill your way to bring over ten or so items for me.

F

Fraggles

bump....i still have one item on origin to bring to rares fest if anyone is heading that way please!