• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mythic Story- In the Shadow of Virtue: Good Neighbors

S

Salya Sin

A new addition to the Shadow of Virtue chain has been added.

In the Shadow of Virtue: Good Neighbors

I am now wondering at a comment made by Queen Dawn. The Bane do look a lot like the Chaos warriors... and in the recent Ricardo scenario, Minax was involved. Will allying ourselves with the Bane put us into a bad situation later? Perhaps we need to review the long term effects of this choice... what will loyalty to the Bane cause at a later date?

Not required, but I'd be interested in hearing if anyone else thinks this loyalty thing is going to come back and bite us in the britches later...

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
forget the bane, there all wearing dragon armor, who the hell wants to hang out with dudes in dragon armor?

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its just a matter of time we will find out that DAWN is loyal to know one and she is just after to kill us all shes a fake guys she needs to be beheaded and i have the sword that can do it :)

S

Salya Sin

its just a matter of time we will find out that DAWN is loyal to know one and she is just after to kill us all shes a fake guys she needs to be beheaded and i have the sword that can do it :)
LOL! I love you man!

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you guys dont and or wont beleave me then when it happens (dont say i told you so ) :)

K

[King_Fisher]

**Shrugs** So long as everyone is busy beheading. I'll just go check out that vault in that throne room over there. Nothing to see here!