• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] Last patch broke in-game music

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The last patch broke the in-game music. It now will not loop anymore, or not play at all.

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll have to check this out.
One thing I did notice before patch... they did make the music much more smooth in the way it starts and ends. I can now recall from a dungeon and not be followed by the combat music.
Traveling through Ter-Mur, there is a nice blending of music as you go from area to area.
But there's much room for improvement overall.

S

Sturdy

My combat music gets stuck on- I have to disable/enable sound to fix. Leaving music off for now.

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My combat music gets stuck on if I am using shadow strike to hide, therefore out of combat. I can get rid of music if I recall to a town.

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The reason why I usually turn off music is that I get tired of the combat tune. Not only does it get stuck and loops forever, even if you get out of war mode. You also hear it way too often. It would be nice if you could turn the combat tune off completely, but hear the rest of the in-game music.

O

Old Man of UO

... It would be nice if you could turn the combat tune off completely, but hear the rest of the in-game music.
:thumbup1: Agree 100% with this.

If I had wishes, I would wish for the juke box to play in an endless shuffle loop of all the songs I choose in my juke box, while I am in the house. Other music plays everywhere else (except the battle music, please!) and when I enter my house the juke box takes over.

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
... It would be nice if you could turn the combat tune off completely, but hear the rest of the in-game music.
:thumbup1: Agree 100% with this.

If I had wishes, I would wish for the juke box to play in an endless shuffle loop of all the songs I choose in my juke box, while I am in the house. Other music plays everywhere else (except the battle music, please!) and when I enter my house the juke box takes over.
I agree with both you guys.
Although, I sorta like the Ter Mur combat music for now. I know it will end up driving me nuts from hearing the same thing over and over soon enough.

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The reason why I usually turn off music is that I get tired of the combat tune. Not only does it get stuck and loops forever, even if you get out of war mode. You also hear it way too often. It would be nice if you could turn the combat tune off completely, but hear the rest of the in-game music.
Yes ! Yes!

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
combat music should not turn on in certain places, like the lich champ spawn and other dungeons. Yesterday my war mode music was turning on when i tabbed out of war mode to. Also WHEN! WHEN! are we going to be able to mod the music? If i dont hear the Ultima VI theme when i pvp i'll die.