• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Which came first?

VinnySP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
#1 A Table made of Exceptional Quality
#2 Or an item labeled "Of Exceptional Quality"

I have many weapons labeled Of Exceptional quality,most are verite,shadow,bronze and copper with no mention or the ingots used.Many creates and chest as well.

Just curious, ive had then for awhile and was wanting to know which was older.Thank you Vinny

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
#1 is older. There was a bug later as I recall that allowed folks to make "of exceptional quality" items. Hope that helps.

VinnySP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for yer responce, do you have a time table when those items were created?

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for yer responce, do you have a time table when those items were created?
A ___ of exceptional quality would be around 2001-2002, the 'of exceptional quality' bug was in 2004 I think. It lasted for a few months. The oldest items are in brackets, and would probably be from 99 or so. A Small Crate [exceptional] would be an example.

Not sure on the prices of the furniture, but I know that runebooks of exceptional quality sell for around 50-100k on Baja, [exceptional] runebooks for upwards of 3m. I never see "of exceptional quality" runebooks for sale.

Pfloyd

Colorblind Collector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A ___ of exceptional quality would be around 2001-2002, the 'of exceptional quality' bug was in 2004 I think. It lasted for a few months. The oldest items are in brackets, and would probably be from 99 or so. A Small Crate [exceptional] would be an example.

Not sure on the prices of the furniture, but I know that runebooks of exceptional quality sell for around 50-100k on Baja, [exceptional] runebooks for upwards of 3m. I never see "of exceptional quality" runebooks for sale.
Do you mean they are more rare or that you just dont see them for sale as often as the older made by type?