[Selling] EM Items ~ New and Old

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
S

shulginist

"Acolyte of Ocrmfg Ocig" (Blood Red) Since VA was banned if this transaction doesn't go through I will bid 50m.

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Apr 29, 2009
Under Ur Bed!
still bid 40 on the other 2 robes since VA was banned i guess his bid doesnt count? and on the blood red ocig i bid 52mil

S

shulginist

"Acolyte of Ocrmfg Ocig" (Blood Red) - 56
"Grey Halloween Armor" Pacific Season 7 - 16m
Golden Compass - 31

S

shulginist

Monday on Atl now (est). Let me know when you want to meet up.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jul 20, 2008
Zento, Catskills
I haven't heard anything yet about the items I won.
As you can see in the above posts by me, I changed the ending time and have yet to set an end date, although I'm thinking it will be this week. I made these changes before you ever placed a single bid, so how is it you think you've won any item?

Please don't take this the wrong way, but it's pretty clear that I needed to change the time on the auction to extend per my edited post... I had a couple ppl that are very well known to me and have bought from me b4 that wanted to remain anonymous, so I wanted to give them a chance to make their bids public, which they have. Then the V.A. guy got banned for whatever reason, so he was icqing me his bids which I'll paste over to here so they'll be public as well, he hasn't done anything to me, so I'll certainly accept his bids....

If these changes make this auction unreasonable to you, feel free to retract your bids, I'm simply trying to accomodate the ppl that have bid. Anyone that knows me will confirm that I'm doing my best for all involved.

S

shulginist

As you can see in the above posts by me, I changed the ending time and have yet to set an end date,

I'm going to extend this to see if they'll make their bids public over the weekend. If they decide they WON'T make the bids thru the thread, then I'll sale to the next high bidder.
And as you can see you said over the weekend and the weekend is over and I was the next highest bidder.

S

shulginist

I wanted it to be completely transparent who was bidding and the amount...
So what is the update? You didn't get what you hoped to so you are letting the auction just fade into the mist? That is fine and all because they are your items and it is your right to do whatever you want to with them but still shady. I basically figured this was going to happen midweek after no response to the thread and multiple private messages that people sent me.

Either way I figure one last bump to show people what happens when you aren't comfortable with the results you get from an auction. A pm to me would have went a long way.

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jul 20, 2008
Zento, Catskills
I have found myself in a situation that I honestly didn't know what to do.

I had no idea of the "history" of one of the people that made bids on my items (we all know this person was banned now), but at the time I consulted with Manticore, Wootsauce, Restroom Cowboy and many others that I trust and although I was advised on what he had done in the past, I was also told there was no harm in trading with him now b/c he simply wasn't in the same "business" as he was in the past...

The "banned" stratics guy continued to icq me his bids and was very upset with his account being banned for his "past sins" claiming he was completely legit and still wanting to deal with me to buy all of my items...

This was very sticky to me and I felt very weird about doing it: I never thought I'd be in a situation where someone could see me in game, talk to me, look at my items, YET not be able to be on Stratics to make bids....

I've thought a long time about this on purpose, and I know that the others that have placed bids have suffered (emotionally I'm sure, b/c this is real heavy stuff), b/c I haven't communicated very well, BUT I wanted to make the right decision for me and the people that have bid.

I don't know you, shulginist, but I know the others bidding here very well and I didn't want to screw anyone over.

So, here is the update:

"Arirang 3rd Duel Event Member" Season 4 (32) ice white robe
40m BIGev

"Acolyte Of Ocrmfg Ocig" (Evil Mage Blue) (8) Sonoma Season 4
40m BIGev

"Golden Compass" Season 7 (2) on Napa Valley, (?) on Great Lakes
40m Peil
works as sextant, has access rights

"Grey Halloween Armor" Pacific Season 7 (5 for a set) 20-30 pieces ... I only have legs of the grey set for sale, between 4-6 of each piece looted
16m Shulginist

The Red Acolyte robe was part of a trade that Athelas of Treasure Trove and I worked out.

I will let this go until 9 pm Eastern tonight and the items will be sold on Atlantic, I have a vendor there at DVI's Rares Hub and anyone wanting a specific time to meet me just needs to send me an icq @ 495659440 or PM me here.

If you have made a bid and would rather retract it, please post here. In the event that this causes the item to fall to an unacceptable price, it will be pulled, but as it is now, all bids above are valid and acceptable to me...

Again, I'm sorry for the length of time that has past and I absolutely agree that it took to long to straighten it out.

S

shulginist

So what is the update, can we get a final list of winners? I am still a little put off that you traded away an item that I had a high bid on during the course of an auction but I would still buy the legs if I am the high bidder.

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jul 20, 2008
Zento, Catskills
I will let this go until 9 pm Eastern tonight and the items will be sold on Atlantic, I have a vendor there at DVI's Rares Hub and anyone wanting a specific time to meet me just needs to send me an icq @ 495659440 or PM me here.

If you have made a bid and would rather retract it, please post here. In the event that this causes the item to fall to an unacceptable price, it will be pulled, but as it is now, all bids above are valid and acceptable to me...
NO other bids were made in the thread, so I thought it'd be pretty obvious that the last updated bids were the final ones.... every other item has been picked up, so I think it was clear to everyone else....

S

shulginist

NO other bids were made in the thread, so I thought it'd be pretty obvious that the last updated bids were the final ones.... every other item has been picked up, so I think it was clear to everyone else....
Nothing about your auction was clear.

Considering you not only said you were going to take bids from the guy on icq you also made a deal on the side with Athelas so why wouldn't I ask? Don't forget you already had two other end of auction times and that fell through! And this was after you said

I wanted it to be completely transparent who was bidding and the amount

I have only been around a year but from what I have seen you are a respected person in the rares community so I guess I just expected more out of you and your auction but apparently that wasn't the case. Overall pretty poor communication and transparency from start to finish.

I will be around tomorrow afternoon/evening sometime so maybe we can meet up.

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jul 20, 2008
Zento, Catskills
Well, you are more than welcome to not participate in any sales I have in the future since you are so unhappy with the auction :)

Again, you are only one that's had an issue, and I don't really feel I owe you any more of an explaination or apology than I've already made above...

I'll be waiting on an icq with a specific time on Atlantic, I'll be off work roughly 6 eastern.

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jul 20, 2008
Zento, Catskills
ignoring it would serve to only get even more people scammed (again) in the future.
We all are keeping in very close contact about the movements of the "undesirables" and even though there are a few among us that don't care where their new pixels provenance lay, the vast majority of the rares collectors that I know and have become friends with simply will not deal with people like this, people that are in it for a quick buck, a bad reputation or notoriety OR even worse things....

Thanks for expressing your concerns over the resurgence of this shady character and I agree that knowledge of this type of player is much needed by all, but let each individual make their own decision about him, some have had positives with him along with negatives..... THAT can happen with anyone, just ask Shulginist about me! :stretcher:

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Apr 29, 2009
Under Ur Bed!
well didnt even notice this thread came back up. anyhow i sent you a pm, if i won the 2 robes i can pick them up today after work just let me know.

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 14, 2008
Lake Superior
Slickjack, if its not too much to ask, can you put again in this thread the info for the robes/gold compass that you auctioned and the prices? I like to use the search on this forum for "price checks".

Thanks.