• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Tree Oranment Weddingband

VinnySP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can anyone tell me when these were created? Found one during an Idoc on Siege and was curious.

Thank you for your time.....

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been a few years since we have been able to craft these (at a guess say 2005-2007) Tinkers used to be able to craft these from targetting christmas trees but this is no longer possible

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been a few years since we have been able to craft these (at a guess say 2005-2007) Tinkers used to be able to craft these from targetting christmas trees but this is no longer possible
This.

To the best of my knowledge, the wedding ring can not be locked directly down, but the other jewelry (necklace, etc) can be. I think it can be locked down in a container as similar to other newbied items.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These were crafted when holiday trees very first came out. So, 97 or 98 was when these were made. They have not been able to be made for at least 10 years.

VinnySP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the fast responces but there seems to be a gap in years it was able to be done.I dont post much here but i respect all the info..

T

Trevelyan

Yep not since at least 2000. You used to be able to pick the gems you wanted to use and it would take the name of what you used. 60,000 diamond bracelet was from a pile of 60k diamonds. If we could still do this, we would have milk/white/plain chocolate weddingbands too :)

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Rowan is correct...it was the first or second Christmas for sure. You could only do it for a few days with a tinker. I recall a friend telling me about it and pulling out my tinker and stockpiling them :)

VinnySP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can anyone put a price tag on this item? Also keep in mind it is on siege:gee:

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Production shards the wedding ring goes for around 3 to 5 mil. The other pieces usually go for 4 to 6 because they can be locked down. You might be able to get a GM lock it down for you but I would not hold my breath. As for what it would be worth on Siege I am not sure because I have not played Siege in many years.

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry in my mind I was thinking 95 - 97 but so used to typeing 2k nowadays I just typed that, sorry again for any confusion