• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] unusual clothes

fighting irish

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whilst sorting out some of my chests ive come across a lot of old double blessed double exceptional items and sewn and crafted by clothes. However a few are slightly odd. One has blessed for anyone and another has blessed for all eternity in the title ive checked by dying with them on and they are indeed blessed. Any ideas or info would be appreciated thanks

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm guessing it has someone's personal bless deed on it, i've got a few like that myself.

Athelas [Treasure Trove] Museum, Atlantic

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree with Athelas. Pictures would help if we could see the text arrangement.

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
my guess since you died and they stayed on you was someone had old newbie clothes, and created a char named "anyone" and "all eternity" and threw a PBD on them.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't set them on the floor of your house for any length of time, if they're newbied you will not be able to lock them down and they'll poof quickly.

S

Simon Francis

Whilst sorting out some of my chests ive come across a lot of old double blessed double exceptional items and sewn and crafted by clothes. However a few are slightly odd. One has blessed for anyone and another has blessed for all eternity in the title ive checked by dying with them on and they are indeed blessed. Any ideas or info would be appreciated thanks
Likely they are personal bless deed used from characters named "anyone" and "all eternity"