• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] An Influx of Thin Hay...

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It used to be next to impossible to find Thin Hay for sale. Now in the last 3 weeks at least on Atlantic there have been at least 7 Thin Hay for sale. Prices have ranged from 12 to 20 mil. This was during Rares Fest too. I didn't attend so not sure how many were for sale there. I just find it odd that there is so much of the stuff now. Anyone have an idea as to why? Is it now dropping at the Lich Spawn or something?

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Well I can say in a few of the old homes I purchased a few months back there had been about a dozen or so piece which I put into the market via the auction and other routes.
That would not account for a bunch being sold on atlantic but since the sale prices were posted maybe it brought some forward.

A

Aristillus

I had 2 that I recently sold on my vendors that were bought and then put up on other vendors for a higher price. That may have caused a bit of an illusion of how many are out there being sold.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a couple extra that I've had for awhile that I put on the vendor at the festival as well, the one that sold I believe had the same fate as the previous poster's.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Ok so basically we all put a bunch out there that drew out the others. :)

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found a post here on stratics about thin hay. It said that it was still spawing on some shards in khaldun. I will see if i can find the link.
the link is a bit old but here it is: http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=101588&highlight=scattered
I missed this somehow when I made my response earlier. The hay they are referencing is the 'thick' hay and yes, that still spawns daily. The thin hay does not (to the best of my knowledge).

An' I think you are right, Nabin. I think we just had a small flux of them being sold. I think if they were spawning we'd see whoever found the spawn selling them on all the shards like clockwork.