• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Display Your Museum

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No rules, no item limits.

If you want to display your museum, then take the time to do it yourself. Simply post where your house is and pictures of your museum.

1) Recommended to post a a screenshot of the map with your house as it makes it easier to find it.

2) Don't forget to indicate the name of the shard!

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My little museum on Asuka.

*** LOCATION ***
Asuka - 108o12'N,97o35'E - Trammel
Northeast of Mt.Kendall (Minoc), or Northwest of Vesper.

And, there is a secret floor called "basement", so please find the hidden teleportor.

Thank you :)

Last edited:

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is Manticore's Museum outside Umbra East gate on Baja. A couple of floors I needed to take 2 screen shots to capture it all. This is one Museum you will want to see in person. Per request of Mant here ya go, enjoy. Smithsonian West Wing.

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also if someone is not comfortable taking screen shots and would like me to do it for them, just send me a pm with shard, cords, facet and what you would like written, and ill be happy to get it up for you.

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok this is Manticore's Holliday and old quest item Museum on Baja. A rare in itself the Castle is located NE of Grimswind Ruins in Malas. It was difficult for me to capture everything in these photos so if you have a chance take teleporter from Mants main museum right outside Umbras East gate. Smithsonian West Wing, Picture provided. Enjoy.

teleporter from main museum

Castle

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Per request of Suzzy this Museum is located on Ocarina Isle at Treasure Trove, Atlantic. Chock full of rares, you will want to make the journey here to check out. Make sure to check out all the containers as most seem to be accessible and contain rares as well. I did not have access to all levels so I will go back at a later date to try and grab the remaining floors. Enjoy

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is another cool little Museum you may remember being the location of a Rares fest not to long ago. Per request of Tomas_Bryce, located on Ocarina Isle at Treasure Trove. Gotta love the chicken =)

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fraggles Museum on Dagger Isle, Trammel on Lake Superior. Castle is filled with many wonderful rares and is a must see for any rares collector.

1st fl

2nd fl

roof

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Torchwood Tavern. Gunga_Din's Tavern on Chesapeake Shard. South West of Trinsic, Tram. This is one of the best rares tavern style you will see in game. Many server births along with event and tavern style rares. Check it out.

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This display is on ATL in tram on Justice Island, and is closed to the public for the time being. PM me if you wanted to arrange a time to have a look around :)

First Floor

Second Floor

Third Floor

Thanks for looking :)

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

I've also got a Stygian Wing that I'm working on and will post pics when it's complete!
Thanks for looking and come by anytime!

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Per request of Tribute House located in Tem Mur not to far from the gate is this wonderfully crafted museum on Atlantic. A nice mix of event items as well as rare rubbles and new Abyss items I think everyone will enjoy this house immensely. A must see.

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lord Casca Memorial Museum. Per request of Promathia, located in Ter Mur just just East of the gate at 168o 34'S 30o 14'W on Chesapeake. This is one awesome museum that has a large assortment of server birth, Em event items and other rare items, that are wonderfully displayed. Check it out.
map

front

1st

2nd

3rd

roof

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dragonstorm Manor. It is designed as a home with the rares worked into the actual decoration of the house rather than displayed as a museum. I collect items that I'm passionate about and don't collect items based on their price tag. I have a large variety of true double exceptional items("___ of exceptional quality" and not "of exceptional quality") including some that aren't seen often like a moulding plane and a globe. I also pride myself on my collection of whispering roses with historical or rp-based names like Skara Brae and ImaDufus. I have an affinity for alcohol and have a respectable collection of it throughout the house. I do my best to avoid rares and event items that break rp such as listing shard or year. If you stop by for a visit, make sure you take your time to click on items as even the furniture can be rare even if it looks mundane. While some doors are private for rp reasons, you can view everything by positioning yourself correctly. If you have trouble, PM me and I'll be happy to arrange to lower the permissions for your viewing. Thank you.

Shard: Atlantic
Map (Just Outside of Umbra):

Bottom Floor (Crafting Area and Living Room):
Teleporter to Roof by the Tall Potted Cactus)

Second Floor (Bedroom and Outside Landings):

Third Floor (Meeting Room and Study):

Top Floor (Garden):

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woody-Cats. Here is first house. Justicar's of Honor. Just outside Yew Gate Tram, Catskills Server. You can get Cords of Map provided. I am gonna let Woody add comments to each house and I will edit as I get them emails. One thing I will say you can see the time, dedication and craftsmanship put into each and every house. Justicar's of Honor

located in the heart of aegis you can see some of my rares

1st floor in the back room

open book (server birth)
orcish engineer toolkit(Season3)
crude corroded manacles (season 3)
shackles (server birth)
royal botanist trovel (season 4 atlantic)
royal sand miner sash (season 4 oceania)

2nd floor
singing ball
folded sheet (server rare)

Map

1st Floor

2nd Floor

3rd Floor

Roof

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woody-Cats. Storms Tower, Located West of Wrong. CATSKILLS 1st floor
rubble bench
push me pull me
hanging axe

2nd
happy holiday bag
fake blackrock pendant
fake blackrock ring
wall carving (the old server birth not the new one)
A heart shaped locket inlayed with the De Merchante Family crest
ruined painting
year of the dragon moon
rubble bench (2 piece)
3 rubble displat case small
Trousers of the dark seeker
boots of the dark seeker

3rd floor
special beaed dye
tray
green bottle
yellow bottle
rubble shelf
rubble (2 piece log)

Map

1st Floor

2nd Floor

3rd Floor

Roof

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woody-Cats. Gardinias. gardenias

3 rubble shells
rubble log(3 pieces)
sandstone talbe (2 pieces)
tarot cards
deck of tarot
hand of taret
rubble bench (2 pieces)
rubble shelf
rubble bech (2 pieces)
rubble fern
2 rubble cattails
rubble broken chair

2nd floor
rubble( 3 piece table)
statue (evil idiol non replica)
tattered ancient mummy wrap (non replica)
member of the royal guard sash (red)
royal guard boots
crude orcish boots
royal britian guard (gold)
orcish insigna ring
member of the royal guard (white)
ornate encrusted armsguard
skull mask
lenshire clan talbard
a crate with the name "lenshire " stamped on it
royal guard artisan
knight of the luna guard
lenshire clan tunic

3rd floor
rubble open book
skull mug

Map

1st Floor

2nd Floor

2nd Deck

3rd Floor

magicmule

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dagger Island
Lake Superior
94 56'N 167 34'W
Map.jpg
castle 1.jpg
castle 2.jpg
castle 3.jpg
castlefinal.png

Last edited:
L

lupushor

Hi, this is the GEM of Catskills - GRI Eclectic Museum. It is not finished yet and value of items displayed still needs improving, but I hope you enjoy it anyway. It's easily found outside the SW corner of Luna, pleasant walk from the bank.

List of Main Items Displayed :

Rubble Fire & Pit
Rubble Tapestry
Rubble Tall Bench (4)
Rubble Tall Tree (4)
Singing Ball
Clainin Faction Spellbook
Full Set of Old Necro Regs (8)
Rubble Boat Piece (2)
Rubble Display Case (2)
Rubble Playing Cards
Rubble Dock (4)
Rubble Tent Piece (4)
Rubble Yucca
Rubble Broken Drawers
Rubble Candle
Rubble Sandstone Stairs
Wood Curls
Kettle
Bloody Bandage
Open Book (3)
Receipe for Serpentwyne
UO 6th Spellbook
Large Marble House Deed
Thin Hay
Leprechaun Suit

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My First Museum : Lord Bytor's Holiday Museum - Catskills Shard.
Located in Malas : Near the Crumbling Mountains 48o 47'N - 28o 53'W

This is my Christmas, New Year's, Valentines and St. Patty's Day Museum

m1.JPG

m2.JPG

1st Floor all Christmas Holiday items.

m3.JPG

2nd Floor : Christmas Holiday Items

Featuring 13 different sets of Coal Fired & Christmas Dragons.

zzncm1.JPG

3rd Floor : Christmas Holiday, New Year's and St. Patty Day items. The Snowglobes are complete sets.

Featuring 15 Happy Holiday Christmas Trees from 2012

zzncm2.JPG

Roof : Valentine Holiday Items

m6.JPG

Last edited:

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is my second Museum. I've been here since tram opened. Used to have a Tower but upgraded to an 18x18 years later. This Museum features mainly EM Items that I have acquired through the years playing since 99. Please enjoy my little labor of love :)

This Museum is located on the Catskills Shard just outside of the upper Provisioners and Tailor shops in Vesper, just a few screens through the woods. 94o 24n - 119o 15e

zbdm.JPG

zbdm1.JPG

First Floor has my meager Mesanna Collection and EM Made and hard to find clothing/armor. Will be adding more mannequins with clothing/armor items.
The back room has always been my storage and crafting area. Just a little unorganized chaos in there :)

zbdm2.JPG

Second Floor is Mainly EM Items and some oddities collected throughout the years. It features 55 Different EM Sashes.

zbdm3.JPG

Third Floor is my small collection of Juka and Meer Items, along with items from the Bane Event Arc. It also features my Movie Theater :)

zbdm4.JPG

Rooftop I have my Rubble Collection along with some other plant items.

zbdm5.JPG

Hope you enjoy it. I will always be adding more items as I get them ;)

Last edited:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I have created a VERY modest food museum on Catskills.
It is going to be a continuing project as I know there are lots of items I don't have, but I thought I had enough to go ahead and open the doors tonight.
Welcome to The Fat Llama Cafe on Catskills shard.
Please come visit.
The Fat Llama Cafe.jpg

Last edited:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I have also begun my fishing castle museum. Items of pirate, fishing, and snowy ice nature are eventually going to end up here as I add to my collection.
It is a modest museum now but enough items to make it interesting. Please feel free to visit and please sign the bulletin board on the front door to let me know you visited!
You can easily get there by taking this teleporter in Luna at The Fat Llama Cafe on the Catskills shard :)
castle.jpg

Please ring the bell! *giggles*

castle1.jpg castle2.jpg castle3.jpg castle4.jpg castle5.jpg

Last edited:

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello and Welcome to my 2nd Holiday Museum, located of the Catskills Shard. It features 4th of July, Thanksgiving and Easter Items. It is located near the Crumbling Mountains in Malas. Coordinates are 45o 16'N - 32o 3'W. It is just a few screens away from my First Holiday Museum that I posted earlier.

hm2aa.JPG

First Floor Features 18 outta of the 26 Firework Staffs/Wands and Statues along with 2 old school fireworks wands and a Full Set of Firecrackers.

hm2bb.JPG

The second floor is a Thanksgiving theme with Various Thanksgiving and regular food items.

hm2cc.JPG

The 3rd Floor Features Easter Eggs, Carrots, Baskets and other Easter Items. I currently have 17 out of the 20 Easter Baskets from 2010.

hm2dd.JPG

The Roof Features 53 different Easter Eggs from various shards. I also have 10 Easter eggs on the 3rd floor bringing my total to 63 Easter Eggs over all in my collection so far.

hm2ee.JPG

I hope you all enjoy and visit it. I will always be adding Items as I get them :)

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok this is Manticore's Holliday and old quest item Museum on Baja. A rare in itself the Castle is located NE of Grimswind Ruins in Malas. It was difficult for me to capture everything in these photos so if you have a chance take teleporter from Mants main museum right outside Umbras East gate. Smithsonian West Wing, Picture provided. Enjoy.

teleporter from main museum

Castle
I tried to visit this castle on Baja, i couldn't find a house teleporter in the main museum, and when i ran to the castle, the doors are locked. :(

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
The Fat Llama Cafe has expanded and moved!!
More food! More carrots! More fun!
Please visit our new location!

fatllama.jpg

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This is my museum, it is located at the south in town Luna crossroads on the Atlantic shard, It is named the Acropolis Auction Hall And Rares Museum
Map.png

This is the first floor which contains most of my favorite items as well as house teleporters to some of the most popular and famous houses on the shard

Original.png

This is the second floor

#2.png

This is the third floor

1.png

This is the fourth floor which is also where my live auction takes place

4.png

Thank you for looking! :)

Captn.png

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Purchased a new home on Atlantic and have transferred my pirate/fishing theme there. Seems other people's 18x18 homes look so much larger than mine... *sigh*
Anyway please come visit, it's not a far run from Luna's North exit. The house is public, please leave me a note on the bulletin board with any suggestions or just to say hello!
House is located in Malas at 114o 41'N 13o 13'W
Fishing House.png

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
1615311613150.png

The twin towers of Yew Cemetary (Europa) - 2/2/2006
Not as varied museum as others.. more focused on Guard and RP communities of Europa.

- Guard memorabilita (RP and EM spawned) from across different shards, Guild memorabilia (old-school Grd smiths/crafties)
- Texts, books from CoY, ERPA, BoC and other Europa RP communities and guilds in the library. (I dont have this backed up! I'd love to some day copy this over somewhere offline...)
Managed to save some books from IDOC's from past large RP communities.
- EM event items (mostly Europa, 2000 - 2008)
- Tons of old legacy items (of exceptional, Vanquishing, Old non-spawning items etc)
- Guildstones/Gravestones: Children of Nohkmhar (CoN), Guardsmen Militia (Grd), Merchans of Yew (Mer)

First floor:
1615312050906.png

Second floor:
1615312031983.png

Third floor (private residence / not open for visitors)

Second tower contains the library with books of all sorts. (BoC, Grd church)

Most items are privately sourced through my service in Guardsmen Militia through out the years.
Some from my Merchant character / roleplay community. Multiple EM events and trading.

Anonymous donator (please contact me on ICQ if you want your name listed!):
"In Recognition Of Outstanding Service To The Royal Guard"
"Royal Guard Shock Troop Sergeant"
"Royal Spy Utility Belt - Consultant"
"Brigadire General Of The Origin Royal Guard"
"Lieutenant Of The Origin Royal Guard"
"Captain Of The Origin Royal Guard"

If you'd like to loan Guardsman related items, sell or donate to museum. Let me know!

Attachments

Noxx of Catskills

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is my second Museum. I've been here since tram opened. Used to have a Tower but upgraded to an 18x18 years later. This Museum features mainly EM Items that I have acquired through the years playing since 99. Please enjoy my little labor of love :)

This Museum is located on the Catskills Shard just outside of the upper Provisioners and Tailor shops in Vesper, just a few screens through the woods. 94o 24n - 119o 15e

View attachment 15977

View attachment 15978

First Floor has my meager Mesanna Collection and EM Made and hard to find clothing/armor. Will be adding more mannequins with clothing/armor items.
The back room has always been my storage and crafting area. Just a little unorganized chaos in there :)

View attachment 15979

Second Floor is Mainly EM Items and some oddities collected throughout the years. It features 55 Different EM Sashes.

View attachment 15980

Third Floor is my small collection of Juka and Meer Items, along with items from the Bane Event Arc. It also features my Movie Theater :)

View attachment 15981

Rooftop I have my Rubble Collection along with some other plant items.

View attachment 15982

Hope you enjoy it. I will always be adding more items as I get them ;)
gorgeous pad!