• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Warning: Regarding some rare items

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seen a few of these already popping up on vendors on rares fest vendors and I'm sure there will be more. If you see any item that has a sister item (usually common) that is stackable and the same graphic - that is most likely where they came from. These are -still- able to be created. These are in the same category as the green arrows, red birds, orange/purple feathers - those can still be made as well. While they are worth something for novelty/decoration purposes, they are typically not worth millions, especially when some of the items are very common/cheap.

If you have a question on an item, please ask. Typically, a good testing method is if you know an item with the same graphic that isn't blessed that can be stacked, than its probably one of these items. Some items that didn't used to have blessed tags, and now do... to the best of my knowledge no longer work, but may be quite a few out there from before being blessed or there may be an alternative method to make it work with the blessed tag like red single mushrooms (Heartwood mushrooms) and bull's horn (gamen horns).

Also for the record... pumice can be made with this method.

Please be safe folks and always ask a veteran collector before purchasing something you are unfamiliar with.

F

Fraggles

Thank you for the warning! also wanted to ask if there is a way to tell a real Interior house key from a fake before buying? i made the mistake at last rares fest of buying a fake key. Buyers Beware

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the warning! also wanted to ask if there is a way to tell a real Interior house key from a fake before buying? i made the mistake at last rares fest of buying a fake key. Buyers Beware
Can someone help with this? As far as I know the entire name should be in gold without key: in the beginning.

The above items are revin' up even more all around Pacific-luna and not just the festival house. I've seen "rare" bottles, purple bacon, black pig iron, dark red bloodspawn, empty vials, etc. Be careful folks.

S

shulginist

Yep yep the real one reads "An Interior House Door Key" without any :

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep yep the real one reads "An Interior House Door Key" without any :
just checked my four original house keys from when I placed my house a long time ago.

An Interior House Door Key <------ In gold text
Weight: 1 Stones <------ In White text

S

shulginist

Someone stocking some daemon bone armor trying to pass it off as the rare white version as I type this.

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some items that didn't used to have blessed tags, and now do... to the best of my knowledge no longer work, but may be quite a few out there from before being blessed or there may be an alternative method to make it work with the blessed tag like red single mushrooms (Heartwood mushrooms) and bull's horn (gamen horns).
These blessed items are craftable, too.
"A mushrooms" is no longer true rare now.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also a head's up.. "Queen Dawn's Royal Investigator Spyglass" was given out tonight by a generator. -A lot- of folks got them. Just wanted to put the word out in case any collector's aren't aware as I'm sure some will put them up for sale.

M

Markess [CoW]

Heads up on Ship Model~~~
The true server birth version IS NOT blessed. So if you see a "Ship Model" for 10mil or w.e dont buy it if it is blessed!

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Saw spyglass and rare easter bunnys ( from baskets) :(

Also saw some very nice items so check them out, worth a trip!

Oh, if anyone wants to trade shard baskets, let me know.