• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Blacksmithing] WooHoo!!

• Thread starter Connor_Graham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
C

Connor_Graham

I just turned in some high end bods, some of which were +30 ASH hammers. First one gave the expected reward, but the next dropped a Verite runic, and the one after that a Valorite! This is my very first ever Valorite hammer from the bod system, and I got it for a measly +30 ASH bod. :party::danceb::thumbup:

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just turned in some high end bods, some of which were +30 ASH hammers. First one gave the expected reward, but the next dropped a Verite runic, and the one after that a Valorite! This is my very first ever Valorite hammer from the bod system, and I got it for a measly +30 ASH bod. :party::danceb::thumbup:
What did you turn in to get the verite and val hammers, I was under the impression that only plate val excep filled LBOD with gives those. Did you turn in those or is thier a new way to get these high end hammers?

PS: Gratz I knew how it felt to get my first val hammer when the bods first came out, it was alot of trading and smiths i had used.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
What did you turn in to get the verite and val hammers, I was under the impression that only plate val excep filled LBOD with gives those. Did you turn in those or is thier a new way to get these high end hammers?

PS: Gratz I knew how it felt to get my first val hammer when the bods first came out, it was alot of trading and smiths i had used.
There is a new point system for bods (been around a while) here is a kink
http://uo.stratics.com/php-bin/show_content.php?content=31232

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a new point system for bods (been around a while) here is a kink
http://uo.stratics.com/php-bin/show_content.php?content=31232
Thx Storm I was unaware that they changed things. I looked at the link real quick and will have to digest the info more. I just read that thier a possible bonus of 200 to give the verite or val hammers but it sounds like its a random bonus so its worthwile to make a +30 or +60 ancient to get the bonus and those hammers now etc.

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm confused now with this point system.
So Tower of Roses is wrong? I thought it was accurate, but with a chance of getting a random "upgraded" reward.
Is there a bod calculator somewhere?

M

miss uo

I'm confused now with this point system.
So Tower of Roses is wrong? I thought it was accurate, but with a chance of getting a random "upgraded" reward.
Is there a bod calculator somewhere?
Tower of Roses is correct, but there is a small chance the RNG will bump your reward on higher end bods.

C

Connor_Graham

Thanks all. One of the verite hammers and the val hammer both came from a +30 ASH bod. The RNG was in my favor so I got the bumped randam drop, and got very lucky with it. This is the biggest reason I turn in +30 ASH bods.