• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tinkering] Ecru Citrine without Enhance Pots

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What happened here I thought Ecru Citrine rings have teh base of Ehnancing Pots on them with chances at other MODS?

:gee:

K

Kallie Pigeon

What happened here I thought Ecru Citrine rings have teh base of Ehnancing Pots on them with chances at other MODS?

:gee:
The statements about the ecru citrine ring on stratics are misleading. Here is a better description of the ecru citrine ring properties. It says you have a 50% chance for 50 EP but I must have been unlucky lately or they changed it.

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The statements about the ecru citrine ring on stratics are misleading. Here is a better description of the ecru citrine ring properties. It says you have a 50% chance for 50 EP but I must have been unlucky lately or they changed it.
I presume it is like the turquoise. 5% chance

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is the cap on how much enhance potion can you have?
50% Enhance Potions is the cap for your player. The Ecru Citrine Ring can give you this on one item, or you can use other rings, bracelets, or talismans to get there. The EP item cap on normal rings and bracelets is 25%.

Stayin Alive,

BG