• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is UOcodes not working? Trying to upgrade to SA

D

darkblade70

Ello

Decided to come back to UO, so I'm buying SA. However, it won't let me buy it! I keep getting Process Errors on my credit card, except 2 minutes before I used my CC to start up my subscription again.

Any help??

p.s. I'm on Great Lakes and will give loving for a friendly (re)orientation to UO and SA.

D

darkblade70

or does anyone know another site to buy an upgrade code?

D

darkblade70

ugh well I'm kind of glad it didn't work. I can't find over 30mil worth of stuff (gold and gear). I have a bad feeling I lost it when I quit -- maybe in my old house or vendors, but i could have sworn I put it away safely in a bank.

M

Mitzlplik_SP

Worry not! 30 mill these days is nothing to replace on prodo shards. Ya can make that much by accident! :thumbup1:

www.uogamecodes.com has always had some kind of problem. If ya can`t get it done on the net,try calling their number to place and order.Only problem with that is 45 minutes to an hour on the phone. Good luck.

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
same problem for me, uogame codes site is awful..works like 1 out 100 times

You would think if EA wanted more subs, they would work on a better site!

Grrrrrr

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can anyone from Mythic help!!!

I have tried SA upgrades, 7th char and bank increase..nothing, narda, not a thing!

always the same error..

kulder

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Took me 4 months to get an upgrade to SA, as I will not call or email them then one day I tried and it went thru feels kinda like dealing with government

Z

Zig_Mythic

Can anyone from Mythic help!!!

I have tried SA upgrades, 7th char and bank increase..nothing, narda, not a thing!

always the same error..
I'll see what I can find out about this ASAP guys.

Thalos, was there more to any error messages you've received?

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I couldn't buy a transfer token awhile back because UOcodes was not working, I called customer service to get the job done. 1-866-543-5435

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I wish I could remember the error code, but when I try buy anything from there it says my address doesn't match my billing address. I'll try get the full error message and post it here.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just for the record, Zig, since you're looking into this. In the last five months I've bought four SA upgrade codes, two increased storage/7th character slot codes, reactivated two accounts, purchased the full 11th Year Collection and several additional extra items and lastly purchased one Name & Gender change token. I had absolutely no problem with any of my transactions and never have.

Something is definitely very wrong with the site. Complaints about not being able to buy from it are old and many but at the same time it works just fine for many as well. Sure hope someone can sort it out.

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

its always error 31, there was a problem processing your request. Ive tried using different debit cards, credit cards, makes no odds.

But would you believe this, tried this am and its worked. There is definately a problem with the site though.

C

Cal_Mythic

*Blows his nose through a +3 Tissue of Mucous Catching* (And yes you needed to know that) ....

I'll see what I can find out ... :D -- Zig I'll connect with you manana ...

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Get well soon dude... We need you.

T

Terrorknight

Any news on this being fixed. I don't want to try to upgrade until this is resolved.

C

Cal_Mythic

I have contacted the vendor twice. So I am in the struggle with you guys.
I will update you soon as I have more info ..

BTW Nyquil and Pomegranate juice for the win!! Not mixed ... just in tandem :)

- c

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
forget the NyQuil a shot of whiskey should do better ;-)

C

Cal_Mythic

**UPDATE**
I've heard from the vendor.
If anyone is having continued issues please contact me via PM and I'll go through the details with you ...