• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Rare clothes

I

Invalid

I was wondering if there was any worth to these. These can no longer be made and I have never seen anyone else with anything like them. These are the only 2 that I have, so I don't know that I want to sell them, just looking for opinions. Thanks!

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They were created a ways back when a tailor crafted a cloth item and left the menu on barbed leather. It would tag the cloth item with the word "green" in front of the description.

Those are a bit nicer because the cloth is actually green as well. I would say green tagged items are generally worth any where from 700k to 1.5 mill.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They were created a ways back when a tailor crafted a cloth item and left the menu on barbed leather. It would tag the cloth item with the word "green" in front of the description.
Thankyou for that bit of info Laina, I love all of the old clothing items, footwear in especial as most of you know. I've often wondered about green items and this is the best explanation i've heard, thankyou.

Athelas [Treasure Trove] Museum, Atlantic

I

Invalid

Ya I actually made these two without realizing it until a few days later, the fact I was using green reward cloth at the time was just a bonus :D These were craftable during a brief window at AoS launch.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Green clothing is popular because it can be dyed with the tokuno dyes. I imagine the new dyes would work on them as well.

I

Invalid

Green clothing is popular because it can be dyed with the tokuno dyes. I imagine the new dyes would work on them as well.
That's a neat little bit. Personally, I think the fact they are reward cloth adds to them. You can't recreate that with dyes and such.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well the ones in the screenshot you can with Dyrad green major tokuno pigment

Tetricyde

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would happily pay anywhere from 5-7m for these 2 items on Pacific Shard :thumbup1:rolleyes:

E

eekamouse

This kind of stuff always amazes me about UO. There's so much lore and history about the items that spawned "one day" on some random day, lol.