• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread, v. 3.07 - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aww beating that old horse. Is that why waka can't even post any screenshot because their INGAME AREA has many things they need to hide? That's the same often flawed logic ruffles have. So if a part of screen is cropped it must be something there. Explaines why waka can have any screenshots involving ingame graphics.

I bash my own template yet I own you on them. I took a stance of knowing something is overpowered and needed a nerf. I play them because I am a pvper that existed before you. Adapt is part of uo rightnow. and funny the templates I play are the waka favorates yet waka can't seem to pull off the same results. If they make mage able to cast on the run and 3 shot people like archers I would be playing it too.

And if you think necromage isn't gimper than tactics mage you aren't playing yours right thus I am asking you to learn how to play it. I am capable of playing anything that's thrown at me, you cannot. If you can't adapt to new templates like others at least play yours better. Gernize plays all kinds of templates gimp or not yet you don't even come close to him on the only template you can play. Kms/tmi/calisto all were once a core mage player why the switch to tamers/archers? When you have better chance to survive that huge packs of archers and click and follow dexers waka have that will be the better choice to play. Scam discuss on which template to play before we go into a battle depending on what enemies have. Since waka is so amazingly heavy on click and follow templates its not fun going out with 2 or 3 mages waiting to be dismount disarm waka ganked. But that's probably too hard for your kind to understand. Thus you lose most of the time.

We found asha on pac today he plays a none faction blue with a few of his friend and he got assed up. But again probably too hard for you guys who needs a zerg to win. I bet waka is used to losing now... I mean 8 of you complained about the 3 scam stealther SLAUGHTERING you with zero death on our end. Can't get any worse than that. Id quit uo if 8 scam couldn't beat 3 waka (actually you guys wouldn't have left the house anyways)

GG ass up tho trinity.

B

Busters

Aww beating that old horse. Is that why waka can't even post any screenshot because their INGAME AREA has many things they need to hide? That's the same often flawed logic ruffles have. So if a part of screen is cropped it must be something there. Explaines why waka can have any screenshots involving ingame graphics.

I bash my own template yet I own you on them. I took a stance of knowing something is overpowered and needed a nerf. I play them because I am a pvper that existed before you. Adapt is part of uo rightnow. and funny the templates I play are the waka favorates yet waka can't seem to pull off the same results. If they make mage able to cast on the run and 3 shot people like archers I would be playing it too.

And if you think necromage isn't gimper than tactics mage you aren't playing yours right thus I am asking you to learn how to play it. I am capable of playing anything that's thrown at me, you cannot. If you can't adapt to new templates like others at least play yours better. Gernize plays all kinds of templates gimp or not yet you don't even come close to him on the only template you can play. Kms/tmi/calisto all were once a core mage player why the switch to tamers/archers? When you have better chance to survive that huge packs of archers and click and follow dexers waka have that will be the better choice to play. Scam discuss on which template to play before we go into a battle depending on what enemies have. Since waka is so amazingly heavy on click and follow templates its not fun going out with 2 or 3 mages waiting to be dismount disarm waka ganked. But that's probably too hard for your kind to understand. Thus you lose most of the time.

We found asha on pac today he plays a none faction blue with a few of his friend and he got assed up. But again probably too hard for you guys who needs a zerg to win. I bet waka is used to losing now... I mean 8 of you complained about the 3 scam stealther SLAUGHTERING you with zero death on our end. Can't get any worse than that. Id quit uo if 8 scam couldn't beat 3 waka (actually you guys wouldn't have left the house anyways)

GG ass up tho trinity.
Again you make it sound like you did the killing with just 3 people. We were fighting D@D because you would not come out of the house to fight, then you jumped 2 guys that were already on the ground or about dead from fighting D@D, but however you want to put it i guess. Then we did despise and you were told to come fight there, away from houses, and of coarse you did not even run through. You can't say because of numbers because only 3 people did it up to coon, then 2 more came. And if you can play all templates, why is it you don't play anything but an archer??? I have not seen your mage in months, because 1v1 you suck on a mage, and you know it, tis why you have never accepted a duel or even fight with that char anymore. Most of waka plays every template, not just 1, and yet you are stuck on an archer. Stay in your house like usual, or tram, both are about the same

T

Trinsauce

That's why all ur screenshots as well as the rest of SCAM's r cropped right???

The one time I felt it was needed to take the time to hit print screen mid fight my screenshot showed EVERYTHING, including my task bar that shows just what is really running during my gameplay... U clown cannot do such a thing and we ask ourselves why... Actually no we don't... We all know why...

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wu;

Chump

Dumbass

Whiner

Clown

Liar

Horrid

Hypocrite

Etc.

Etc.

Wow..this guy is known for a lot of things, in game of course. Looking at the larger picture folks, the majority of the rest of the Sonoma player base is doing pretty good by this guy's standards.

Everyone is so proud of you WU.

Let's try this again: C'mon everyone..a huge round of applause for WU, he really REALLY needs it, craves it...has got ta got ta have it...

*** :sad3:

Damned crickets...

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aww so desprate. I finally drove you little wannabe pvpers insane.

Sorry waka cannot take screenshot. And I have handful of screenshots in full.
I actually have more fullscreen shots than entire wakas total screenshot.
Please go back to the 3d client shot... its full screen. And I will go find some in my photobucket just for you nooblets.

Learn to take screenshot and uninstall uo if you have to then reinstall it.
Your killshot will keep on coming in a format that I like. If you don't like it then learn how to pvp so you don't get 1v1 owned. Gg ass up =)

R

Ruffles

...Ruffles template. (Where commonly viewed as one of the squishiest template in game.
Ok WU, just what IS my template? I have not shared that information with anyone.

Because of what I play we know archery, ninjitsu, hiding and stealth and tactics are givens. But what else? And what is the point spread between those skills?

The reason that we play a generic stealth-archer template different is because perhaps we have different point spreads? Or could it be connections? Or even computers? There is also skill involved as well as many other contribulting factors that determine how we play.

My template is squishy yes in direct combat. But us stealth archers also bring a a mental component to the game. You just never know when we are gonna pop up and getcha *evil grin*

R

Ruffles

Please go back to the 3d client shot... its full screen. And I will go find some in my photobucket just for you nooblets.

Your killshot will keep on coming in a format that I like. If you don't like it then learn how to pvp so you don't get 1v1 owned. Gg ass up =)
Aww WU you give yourself too much credit...you drive ME insane? I have an incredibly high tolerance for bull**** so gonna have to do better to make me insane with the **** you toss around.

Hunter? Isn't the constant spamming of ancient screenshots considered cruel and unusual punishment? I'm not worried for me as I am used to the repetitive behavior of my 3 two year olds....but for the sake of my board mates, my poor boardmates, have mercy on them...

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Aww WU you give yourself too much credit...you drive ME insane? I have an incredibly high tolerance for bull**** so gonna have to do better to make me insane with the **** you toss around.

Hunter? Isn't the constant spamming of ancient screenshots considered cruel and unusual punishment? I'm not worried for me as I am used to the repetitive behavior of my 3 two year olds....but for the sake of my board mates, my poor boardmates, have mercy on them...
I know your pain. Trust me, I know your pain.

But WU is constant entertainment on here, what if he didnt post what would you all fight about? He does a good job keeping the conversation going.

Plus I really enjoy reading his fiction and stories about killing people. I wish I had his imagination.

R

Ruffles

But WU is constant entertainment on here, what if he didnt post what would you all fight about? He does a good job keeping the conversation going.

Plus I really enjoy reading his fiction and stories about killing people. I wish I had his imagination.
I'm tough ... I can handle it. I just feel for the other guys that post here. poor dears.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

LOL...

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

At least someone isnt too serious. Given that you no longer PvP. The PvP forum is probably the PvP you have in its entirety.

Id love to hear Hunter's personal (clearly biased) opinions on the matter of "WORDS" vs "Screenshots". It's like story vs facts. Fact is I hold more truth/evidence than everyone here including you Hunter.

Just for hunter and Ruffles,
Documentary

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v479/WarUltima/?action=view&current=TMI2.jpg

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And real OLD ones...

(Noobie Beerman owned in a duel)

(Owning KMS then owning KMS now.)

(LOL)

(Again, I wish this noob come back... as I said before, I owned him back then I will still own him now)

(Coke and Monster got owned back then they are still getting owned now... see Flounder's 1v1 killshot)

(Ouch, Trinity that noob in picture you? Sorry for owning PkP GM before he can dip back to the house)

(Again... I am quite possibly the first Tactics mage on sonoma, if you cant beat this 8 yr-old template and think tactic mage is gimp... learn how to play a necromage right... noobs playing gimp is still a noob... see new waka)

(Flood too!! Damn~~~)

Ok I think that's enough for you losers to make up make many stories now. :lol:

I cant believe I found a few pub18 pictures...I cant find anyone with Hunter tho... what a pity. I wish Eric comes back I will own him again.

Good Job, Trinity how did it feel watching your friends die on your door steps in 92? To the very same person that's still ASS Uping your guild now. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Also back to 2010 Waka just failed to take a coon from 4 scam with 8 people. Sigh... told you not to waste time to make excuses and trying to divert the facts... learn to PvP better.

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn, I am posting again.... I really need to find something better to do.

There is no way I was going to reply with quote to that 2:17 post by WU, I would like to point out that the 10th picture down is of Geronimo getting killed by Hugu. You posting that picture and saying it was your kill could mean one of two things. Either you are also Hugo or you post pictures of kills in an attempt to take credit for something that you did not do.

Hmmm.. Which one could it be?????

Bear

B

Busters

Rofl, you have to go back years?? Lol, how sad that you have screenshots from years ago. As for facts, the fact is screenshots only show part of a battle. Noone says that you don't get a killshot, but anything beyond that can never be confirmed with a screenshot. Maybe you should read a little better next time about what people are saying before you post. Either way, you still suck on all chars you play.

Also, was nice fighting with cop last night, i just wish they would do something about people fighting from a house. In my opinion, if you flag from inside a house, you should get kicked out of it. Of coarse that would destroy cop and scam.

been a while since i got to bash cop, it feels so good to do it again :) And you got really lucky last night ruffles, had you redlined right when you smokebombed!

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At least someone isnt too serious. Given that you no longer PvP. The PvP forum is probably the PvP you have in its entirety.

Id love to hear Hunter's personal (clearly biased) opinions on the matter of "WORDS" vs "Screenshots". It's like story vs facts. Fact is I hold more truth/evidence than everyone here including you Hunter.

Just for hunter and Ruffles,
Documentary
Oh just get over it you dork. You know I was joking about that comment.

I cant beive you dont have a picture of me in there. How far back do your pictures go, and how much space did you have to reserv on your computer for all your pictures of just your "kill shots"?

T

Trinsauce

Oh just get over it you dork. You know I was joking about that comment.

I cant beive you dont have a picture of me in there. How far back do your pictures go, and how much space did you have to reserv on your computer for all your pictures of just your "kill shots"?
The funny thing is, he can't go back pre AOS cause he wasn't **** pre item pvp... It's all good... If I had my old computer still there'd be plenty of pics that I took back when the fighting took place in towns, at faction bases and at Bucs Den... But unfortunately my ex roomies got into a tussle and my computer ended up going poof in the tussle... lol...

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The old Townie days...now tell me that was not FUN!!! I was playing Chessy back then and it was an absolute BALL!!

R

Ruffles

been a while since i got to bash cop, it feels so good to do it again :) And you got really lucky last night ruffles, had you redlined right when you smokebombed!
That was skill, baby, that was skill!

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im sure Garen is lurking around here somewhere, I know he has pictures of me dead.

They were not hard pictures to get so I wouldnt brag too much about them.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im sure Garen is lurking around here somewhere, I know he has pictures of me dead.

They were not hard pictures to get so I wouldnt brag too much about them.
I dont have many killshots on my computer and I actually lost most of it.
I am sorry Photobucket wasnt around before pub16. Since Trinity still didnt have 1 single screenshot I guess by his very own logic he aint **** pre-pub16, aint **** after AoS (as you see running to house when I am the only one attacking them) and aint **** until 2010... Damn lil man with your logic u were never a real **** since the introduction of UO. Photobucket wasnt around back then, and computers have problem... dude look at the pictures on me owning Edge (ur noob friends) and the one fighting Wasp on foot and owned him look at it... I was playing 640x480 on 800x600 monitor. Now? I am playing EC/Classic 800x600 on 1680x1050.

Sorry you aint **** back in the old day. Sorry you still cannot play your necromages right after all these years. But anyways I dont have a killshot for trinity because you were never taken as serious as what you dreamed you were. I know Flood/Wasp/Edge(who took over PkP but sucks in PvP)/Beerman (good mage but couldnt beat me)... KMS was all mages, and COP was once a fearsome mage guild.

Hunter I remember you running around pre-pub18 but I cant find more pictures... Photobucket was a new service. I lost a lot of memory because a few HD has bad sectors causing them to be unreadable (they were DMA 33 drives and I now run raid 0 on 2 Solid Stat HD)

I had pictures back track to close beta UO when I was invited. UO closed beta days had even worse graphic than rightnow. It was like playing on stick figures. But most of you newcomers (the entire Waka) probably dont know.

As you see I played almost exclusively tactics mages. Melee one and archer one. So I am playing a archer mage before Trinity even had necro on his template. So please, if you think Tactics Mage is gimp, you have no clue about PvP. :lol:

Photobucket gives enough free space. I usually take screenshots and throws them right on photobucket and delete the ones on my PC. It doesnt take too much time. The each actual ingame screenshots creates many different stories from mainly the one face in dirt and ass in the sky. And that's where it gets amusing. :thumbup1:

I just love to see you guys trying to spin it around with zero (0) evidence. Takes you much longer to type a story than a few screenshots. :lol:

GG Trinity and his idols 2003, GG Trinity 2010. Killing you since before you know what eval int skill is for. (actually when I played Meditation skill didnt exist in game)

R

Ruffles

Trinity...I think WU loves you. What else can it be? Maybe hero worship?

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn, I am posting again.... I really need to find something better to do.

There is no way I was going to reply with quote to that 2:17 post by WU, I would like to point out that the 10th picture down is of Geronimo getting killed by Hugu. You posting that picture and saying it was your kill could mean one of two things. Either you are also Hugo or you post pictures of kills in an attempt to take credit for something that you did not do.

Hmmm.. Which one could it be?????

Bear
Its from Hugo, as I leave everything in. Just want to show I am not the only one that can own you 1v1. Hugo did it too. So why are you still replying. Are you going to complain to a Mod that Hugo's screenshot has lower resolution? Hugo plays on a laptop on wireless... and you died to a mage like that. :thumbup1:

Got you to reply again. I know how to fire things up. Work on your evasion click and follow character ok... :lol: and and how you outrun me with I have a kick ass PC and 19ms ping to Sonoma? I really want to find out what I am doing wrong. (do not answer this question if your speed came from you know what, dont want to get anyone in trouble)

T

Trinsauce

I dont have many killshots on my computer and I actually lost most of it.
I am sorry Photobucket wasnt around before pub16. Since Trinity still didnt have 1 single screenshot I guess by his very own logic he aint **** pre-pub16, aint **** after AoS (as you see running to house when I am the only one attacking them) and aint **** until 2010... Damn lil man with your logic u were never a real **** since the introduction of UO. Photobucket wasnt around back then, and computers have problem... dude look at the pictures on me owning Edge (ur noob friends) and the one fighting Wasp on foot and owned him look at it... I was playing 640x480 on 800x600 monitor. Now? I am playing EC/Classic 800x600 on 1680x1050.

Sorry you aint **** back in the old day. Sorry you still cannot play your necromages right after all these years. But anyways I dont have a killshot for trinity because you were never taken as serious as what you dreamed you were. I know Flood/Wasp/Edge(who took over PkP but sucks in PvP)/Beerman (good mage but couldnt beat me)... KMS was all mages, and COP was once a fearsome mage guild.

Hunter I remember you running around pre-pub18 but I cant find more pictures... Photobucket was a new service. I lost a lot of memory because a few HD has bad sectors causing them to be unreadable (they were DMA 33 drives and I now run raid 0 on 2 Solid Stat HD)

I had pictures back track to close beta UO when I was invited. UO closed beta days had even worse graphic than rightnow. It was like playing on stick figures. But most of you newcomers (the entire Waka) probably dont know.

As you see I played almost exclusively tactics mages. Melee one and archer one. So I am playing a archer mage before Trinity even had necro on his template. So please, if you think Tactics Mage is gimp, you have no clue about PvP. :lol:

Photobucket gives enough free space. I usually take screenshots and throws them right on photobucket and delete the ones on my PC. It doesnt take too much time. The each actual ingame screenshots creates many different stories from mainly the one face in dirt and ass in the sky. And that's where it gets amusing. :thumbup1:

I just love to see you guys trying to spin it around with zero (0) evidence. Takes you much longer to type a story than a few screenshots. :lol:

GG Trinity and his idols 2003, GG Trinity 2010. Killing you since before you know what eval int skill is for. (actually when I played Meditation skill didnt exist in game)
Your Worshipping Skill has increased +1.0.

S

Skullcollector

Me and a family member of mine were doing the Primevil lich champ spawn a few days ago and were attacked by Zak Morindo (D@D). After my nephew was safely out I turned and attacked Zak and was able to kill him. I told him sorry and I wouldn’t loot his corps and then I left.

Today I goto Yew gate to be a J.A.F.O and there were several D@D there and they were trying to kill me on an alt. It was kind of fun for a few minutes until Zak showed up there. I told him who I was and because I wouldn’t get on my mage (secondary pvp char) he started saying things about my mom who just died two weeks ago irl. At first I got mad but all that would have done is let him win. If Zak would have known my mom he would never have gone there because she has always been kind to everyone.

And for all in the future who wish to bash Ariel Joy because I kill you in pvp, its not going to make me stop playing. You wont get a reaction but be sure you will see your picture and what you said here in Stratics, UO forms and the PAS forms so everyone can see how stupid you look.

R

Ruffles

And I love you too. At least you PvP as good as Trinity. I love Bear too see how serious he is now... hehe
Gotta love actual ingame screenshots.
Ummm, WU? reread what I wrote. I like you but loving you? Nawwww, you're not even a contender for one of my favorite people on UO.

As for me being better than Trinity? HAHAHAHA

We had aout duel, actually a few of them and he nailed me. He's the better PvPer.

Be nice to bbear. He IS one of my favorites.

R

Ruffles

And for all in the future who wish to bash Ariel Joy because I kill you in pvp, its not going to make me stop playing. You wont get a reaction but be sure you will see your picture and what you said here in Stratics, UO forms and the PAS forms so everyone can see how stupid you look.
SKULLY!!!!! Welcome back!!!! I am so very glad to see you back here and hear you are starting to play again. You were missed!

BTW, you are one of my favorite people on UO too! Not my favorite, but up there with some of them :)

Looking forward to seeing you again .

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
D@D has gone TB!!

When calling in their ally guild SCAM doesn't work and I am finished with them, you will find their members cringing in a corner somewhere whispering to themselves...

"The horror...."

"The horror..."

:stir:

S

Stephanie Sonoma

Good fun tonight. Killed some COP then some WAKA. Then we went down to DSP and got really worked by WAKA. Good fun all. Hope to play more with everyone. Since I got a few points tonight, I'll be glad to give some back in the future! :lol:

:thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ummm, WU? reread what I wrote. I like you but loving you? Nawwww, you're not even a contender for one of my favorite people on UO.

As for me being better than Trinity? HAHAHAHA

We had aout duel, actually a few of them and he nailed me. He's the better PvPer.

Be nice to bbear. He IS one of my favorites.
Maybe to me hes as good as you. I guess everytime he sees me he just kneel down and wait to get stated while begging me not to tell his guildies and will pay me 5m if I dont post screenshot. Which kinda feels just like killing you. Those old school noobies like Wasp/Flood at least try to fight back. :lol:

Looks like trinity ran out of come backs again. Must suck playing a game for so long and have yet to shake off his young player status... if you wants to argue about it... post some screenshots from 1992 or 1993 to prove me wrong.

Aww another good try to spin it around yet again with zero (0) prove.

I am a very nice guy, so nice that I only claim or break down liars' claims with actual screenshots. If I was a punk like most wakas here, I will just spam "I own you 1v1", "I own you 1v1", "I own you 1v1", "I own you 1v1", "I own you 1v1", "I own you 1v1", "I own you 1v1", "I own you 1v1"... which is all Waka can do anyways... according to waka logic... I must own them because I said so... :lol:

Anyways glad to see another poster willing to post screenshots. Aww Snake died again? I thought stealther archer is ultra OP (according to Trinity thats why he got assed up 1v1 by WU)... how did you get killed snake??? :lol: Noobs on OPed templates are still noobs. :lol:

Nice screenies girl.

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its from Hugo, as I leave everything in. Just want to show I am not the only one that can own you 1v1. Hugo did it too. So why are you still replying. Are you going to complain to a Mod that Hugo's screenshot has lower resolution? Hugo plays on a laptop on wireless... and you died to a mage like that. :thumbup1:

Got you to reply again. I know how to fire things up. Work on your evasion click and follow character ok... :lol: and and how you outrun me with I have a kick ass PC and 19ms ping to Sonoma? I really want to find out what I am doing wrong. (do not answer this question if your speed came from you know what, dont want to get anyone in trouble)
I outrun you??? Look at your screenshot of your fantasy 1V1 kill on Tina. You admitted you chased me from the drop down and got the kill by yourself. Strange how you are in front of me (I was heading to the island) and you are able to stop and get the Armor Ignore off. Like Peon says. The proof is in the picture.

Now I guess its time to see How Hunter reacts to your speed reference. How many warnings can he post before you get the hint?

Bear

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I outrun you??? Look at your screenshot of your fantasy 1V1 kill on Tina. You admitted you chased me from the drop down and got the kill by yourself. Strange how you are in front of me (I was heading to the island) and you are able to stop and get the Armor Ignore off. Like Peon says. The proof is in the picture.

Now I guess its time to see How Hunter reacts to your speed reference. How many warnings can he post before you get the hint?

Bear
Looks like it has already been edited out.

Too late though as I am the all knowing and all seeing Bard(well I had already seen it anyways).

Ad youd think after the 12th warning or so it would have sunk in.

:gee:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Bear
Good got you to reply again and this time you admitted getting killed 1v1 finally (with a little trick). Like Peon says, truth is in the pictures. And look how many I have and how many did waka provide? GG 1v1 Ass Up Bear. :thumbup1:

D@D's first screenshot post already owned Waka out of the water for the sole purpose of "providing actual evidences".

B

Busters

wu=pwned 1v1 by ruffles!

:stretcher:

even in tram you died!

also check out bears post again, he said like you said, not that he admitted to anything, he was just saying what you said to make a point! I know, I know, he probably used to big of words for ya. Just like tonight, best you guys just stick to your house!

btw, nice fight tonight D@D

R

Ruffles

Maybe to me hes as good as you. I guess everytime he sees me he just kneel down and wait to get stated while begging me not to tell his guildies and will pay me 5m if I dont post screenshot. Which kinda feels just like killing you. Those old school noobies like Wasp/Flood at least try to fight back. :lol:
Are you delusional??? Maybe in getting killed in Luna you fell on your head...that has gotta be it. When did you kill ME??? Since you have screenies of all your kills just pull it out and show me, ok?

I am a very nice guy, so nice that I only claim or break down liars' claims with actual screenshots. If I was a punk like most wakas here, I will just spam "I own you 1v1", "I own you 1v1", "I own you 1v1", "I own you 1v1", "I own you 1v1", "I own you 1v1", "I own you 1v1", "I own you 1v1"... which is all Waka can do anyways... according to waka logic... I must own them because I said so... :lol:
Who is the numbah one poster claiming to be the King of 1v1 kills? *drum rolls* WAR ULTIMA COME ON DOWN!!!

C'mon everyone give him a round of applause!!!

*crickets*

Anyone?

*crickets*

Oh rat spit... they jsut dont care WU

*leaves the room* LMAO

T

Trinsauce

Good got you to reply again and this time you admitted getting killed 1v1 finally (with a little trick). Like Peon says, truth is in the pictures. And look how many I have and how many did waka provide? GG 1v1 Ass Up Bear. :thumbup1:

D@D's first screenshot post already owned Waka out of the water for the sole purpose of "providing actual evidences".
Yea he posted a screenshot... But his INTEGRITY also stated that Waka ripped the whole D@D guild a new one in Despise... But of course ur tunnel vision only saw what u wanted to see... Which has been our point all along... GG clown...

Hey Peon, I dunno how u deal with this clown... He was on not 2 minutes before we got u in Yew... He didn't even bother coming to help u??? Dunno if I could handle being in a guild with someone who doesn't come help...

R

Ruffles

Ok, I am confused...which is a common occurance when reading your post.

You said that D@D's first screenshot post shows they pwned WAKA. Looks to me D@D got a little pwning as well. Notice under the faction message that farimir was killed by rob'n da hood? then he was killed by buckwheat? Kinda looks like D@D was getting some ownage as well. BUT, the difference between Stephanie's and your posts is that they admit getting "really worked by WAKA". Didn't you see her post? Now THAT is a credible post because it showed both the victories and defeats. I was also in Despise watching D@D trapped in a pocket in DSP, fields up and getting picked off. Seeing Zak die was, well wonderful.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trinity Said:
Hey Peon, I dunno how u deal with this clown... He was on not 2 minutes before we got u in Yew... He didn't even bother coming to help u??? Dunno if I could handle being in a guild with someone who doesn't come help...
LoL.. he didn't even bother to come help bc there was only 3 of you & I dind't ask for any... I mean.. the stealth bola guy Targets bola on me and you and Mandrake rush outta Gate... I run a bit and mount up and low and behold Trinity is the only one on my screen apparently wanting to fight me... so After about a minute or so you changed your mind and the stealther bolas from stealth again and Mandrake rushes on screen and I run some more.... I then proceed to dump Mandrake since he's now the only person around again and finally you guys wise up and when stealth bola shows up again you poison spam my horse while the stealther holy lights it & DRAKE does the FS thing... Anyway... AFTER I died.. I let Eli & WU know there was 3 waka to be killed.. You apparently bailed and Mandrake and the stealther did the house thing though they both managed to die doing it..

Anyway.. that's what I get for not having my cure horse macro set right.. ah well.

E

Eldron/Numchuck

Question of the Day!!!

http://***********/view.php?pic=2zzjloh&s=6
Question of the day!! Why did Zak and the rest of weaksause D@D go TB? Where they tired of getting constantly owned by -86-, SCAM, COP, WAKA? Its a shame. They need to grow a set.

Not only did they drop the war against -86-, but they dropped the war with GTFO. We sent them another war invite and they declined that also. Some leader Zak turned out to be. D@D is quickly turning out the be the joke of the shard. I guess now that D@D isnt CoM anymore they wolnt be able to call WAKA in for help. Calisto DOM already despises them as well as several other WAKA that I keep in contact with. I guess I will have leaving my chars online over night a lot more often since Ill be taking counts to kill the noobs.

Ever been a fight with D@D? Their main combos are FS, FS, fireball! Give me a shout when your nuts drop kiddies.
:thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

Where do u post images to link them on stratics? I have tons of dead D@D screenshots from the past few days.
The link below is Zak getting owned 1V1.
http://***********/view.php?pic=2zzjloh&s=6url]

Attachments

R

Ruffles

I upload mine to: http://***********/

Copy the link they provide

Then paste in the post.

As for D@D, they are trying. Kuddos for that.

As for D@D joining TB? When they did that they put themselves vulnerable to stat from WAKA [COM], as well as from SCAM [SL], & COP [MIN]. I think that was a pretty ballsy thing to do considering that if they had stayed in [COM] they would at least die without going into stat from WAKA.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would say it was pretty ballsy IMO Eldron. I rarely see -86- anywhere other than Trammie lands. So they were just going into the unused faction. Its nice being able to stat everyone now.

btw..instead of leaving chars online..why not just go red! An idea there...

E

Eldron/Numchuck

Were always in Fel, just cause we dont sit at the gate and run in houses doesn't mean we dont PvP.
I have two red chars, but If I'm spawning I would rather use a blue. That still doesn't explain why they quit the war and declined our second war invite.

T

Trinsauce

Trinity Said:

LoL.. he didn't even bother to come help bc there was only 3 of you & I dind't ask for any... I mean.. the stealth bola guy Targets bola on me and you and Mandrake rush outta Gate... I run a bit and mount up and low and behold Trinity is the only one on my screen apparently wanting to fight me... so After about a minute or so you changed your mind and the stealther bolas from stealth again and Mandrake rushes on screen and I run some more.... I then proceed to dump Mandrake since he's now the only person around again and finally you guys wise up and when stealth bola shows up again you poison spam my horse while the stealther holy lights it & DRAKE does the FS thing... Anyway... AFTER I died.. I let Eli & WU know there was 3 waka to be killed.. You apparently bailed and Mandrake and the stealther did the house thing though they both managed to die doing it..

Anyway.. that's what I get for not having my cure horse macro set right.. ah well.
yea I didn't realize what time it was when we got done killing u... I work at 8am every morning so it was well past my time for bed... I was actually on my way to logging off for bed when u were spotted at Yew gate.

But anyways, yea u and I fought for a min or so... It wasn't swaying in anyone's favor would u say??? Aleas Darkwater did what any other guildmate would do, and that's kill the enemy... We truly woulda both been wasting our time in all honesty by continuing that fight as neither of us did any real damage to the other... But don't tell WU that I fight 1v1's cause he seems to think I don't ever even AFTER he stated in an earlier post that I tried to 1v1 his archer...

J

[JD]

-86- is in fel plenty. We sometimes don’t have the numbers to fight the 6-9 people from other guilds who come at us and will call in a friend or two of the GM’s for an assist.

Personally I’ll try to pick my fights as I’m still learning and gearing up. But if the guild is out so am I. Maybe if Numchuk is done getting drunk to celebrate his birthday we can do some damage some time soon.

Too bad D@D isn’t orange any more, but it won’t change a thing. Just means I’ll work any counts off.

B

Busters

I upload mine to: http://***********/

Copy the link they provide

Then paste in the post.

As for D@D, they are trying. Kuddos for that.

As for D@D joining TB? When they did that they put themselves vulnerable to stat from WAKA [COM], as well as from SCAM [SL], & COP [MIN]. I think that was a pretty ballsy thing to do considering that if they had stayed in [COM] they would at least die without going into stat from WAKA.
Well i think they went to tb because waka was starting to put them into stat. A guy in waka joined sl to stat D@D so they could not keep coming back. Either way, i'm glad they went to tb, gives better fights now. Hopefully soon cop will be back in force so we get bigger fights going on. I respect D@D the most out of any guild because they know they might die, but they stick around for a fight anyhow, and they are getting alot better as a group in pvp then when they started. As for 86, i rarely see them, when we do, the fight maybe last a minute each time, so not alot of fun in that one.

R

Ruffles

.... Hopefully soon cop will be back in force so we get bigger fights going on.
I really MISS TMI, KMS, PAIN, and those that we haven't seen a good long while. I hope they come back and can play soon too. :(

I miss all the guys and ladies that I haven't seen around too.

I am so glad though that some of COP have been on. Love you guys and gals.

Status
Not open for further replies.