• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread, v. 3.07 - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NEWS FLASH: COP members actually showed up tonight! This IS NOT like some random UFO sighting, this is actually confirmed!!!

8 stormed in on 4 WAKA that took a spawn from a few of them. The slaughter of the 4 was awesome..even through the laughter in WAKA vent.

LOL!

R

Ruffles

Back onto the topic of pvp... It's obviously not all of COP has completely stopped playing... I juss find it rather odd that yall don't even log in to fight anymore... Why is that???
Quite frankly, I don't long on unless I have a good enough block of time to actually PvP. lately, other things have been keeping me rather occupied. I have a ten days in left in which to move an entire household and about 2 weeks worth of work left to do it in. I can tell ya'll this it isn't a task for the faint of heart.

We all know KMS and PAIN left to play Darkfall from what we're hearing... Why does it take them to be on for yall to log in and fight??? I mean seriously... Ruffles is the only one of yall that even fights anymore... Get back on and fight... Who cares if u die... I know yall play still cause we hear bout yall down at Navery all day everyday...
KMS & PAIN left to play Darkfall? I am soooooooo out of the loop.

Actually, when I have had the chance to log on last week, there are others that are playing. Didn't see much of the other PvP guilds. When we get settled in a bit, I am sooooooooo gonna enjoy coming back and trying to kill ya'll...better not let your health bars get too low or I just might getcha!

R

Ruffles

The question now is..just how much do YOU love me after my orchestration of the complete destruction of COP??

Am I not merciful?? AM I NOT MERCIFUL!!!!! :gee:

:stir:
I am still quite alive thank you... and from time to time I still talk to othr members in my guild. Your assessment that COP is dead is a bit of an over exaggeration, but hey, that is what you do best isn't it ?

Merciful? Not the word that comes to my mind when I see ya. :gee:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some pretty pictures for the day. Tons of waka on, looks like this poor lil man died 1v1 because apparently he got fielded out by his own guys :lol:

Oh and this is a good one. Caught trinity along in fire so I started attacking him, he couldnt hang and called in reinforcement. And his trustworthy mage teammate ran in to save him by casting a gheal... oh wait EXPLOSION and watched their GM fell down face in dirt ass way up by 1 single scam (oops it was the dreaded WU). Good job, at least today you guys executed the zerging tactics, but as I said dont attempt to 1v1 a scam (oh wait Trinity did called in help from 1 "waka template" archer)

Oh go ahead and make excuses for getting owned 1v1 (wait trinity got owned double my number). Black Majick you said you had gheal precasted when trinity died, this screenshot sure showed otherwise. :lol:

Oh yea, Good Game, No Replay.

Trinity
:stretcher:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow...how many characters did SCAM cycle through tonight? :stretcher:

You got a cpl lucky kills but damn..you all got slaughtered both in the field and in Despise. The only one to escape?? Yep..you guessed it. Chump boy who went off and hid, let all his guildies get slaughtered, and then stealthed out of Despise. Nice guild member there girls... LOL!!!!!

We are so glad YOU have him... Bahahahahahahaaaaa!!!

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You got Tina 1 V 1???? I guess this is one of those examples when one picture doesn't tell the whole story. How about adding that you ran me down and went passed me to get the kill shot after Tiger Woods and Joe Lord were on me. 1 on 1??? Are you serious????

We were 1 v 1 earlier by the East Bridge. You ran off if you remember correctly. You were also targeting me during the gank on one of your guildies. No one attacked you once and you still coudn't kill me. Did you get real upset when you failed to kill me while I ganked your guildie??? I bet you did. I bet you wanted to post that picture for the next week and talk about it. Sorry, maybe next time.

I had no problem acknowledging Joe Lord getting me 1 v 1 about a month ago, but you my friend are full of sh**.

Bear (Tina, Buckwheat, Geronimo)

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some pretty pictures for the day. Tons of waka on, looks like this poor lil man died 1v1 because apparently he got fielded out by his own guys :lol:

Oh and this is a good one. Caught trinity along in fire so I started attacking him, he couldnt hang and called in reinforcement. And his trustworthy mage teammate ran in to save him by casting a gheal... oh wait EXPLOSION and watched their GM fell down face in dirt ass way up by 1 single scam (oops it was the dreaded WU). Good job, at least today you guys executed the zerging tactics, but as I said dont attempt to 1v1 a scam (oh wait Trinity did called in help from 1 "waka template" archer)

Oh go ahead and make excuses for getting owned 1v1 (wait trinity got owned double my number). Black Majick you said you had gheal precasted when trinity died, this screenshot sure showed otherwise. :lol:

Oh yea, Good Game, No Replay.

Trinity
:stretcher:
No, actually I didnt have GHeal up. I was not aware he was almost dead and was told to come help kill. **** happens. I had just arrived when he went down.

I do notice you were playing your click and point character. So good skill there. I am sure you would play your mage, but he was probably already in stat from earlier in the day. All good. See you on the field WU.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am still quite alive thank you... and from time to time I still talk to other members in my guild. Your assessment that COP is dead is a bit of an over exaggeration, but hey, that is what you do best isn't it ?

Merciful? Not the word that comes to my mind when I see ya. :gee:
I give you props maam... you always come out and fight, even if alone.

*Bows*

:thumbup1:

COP being dead...no-one has seen hide nor hair of COP for about 3 weeks, until tonight, and even that was very (pardon the pun) "short lived". They were immediately seen right back in Trammel. That classifies as dead IMHO and I am not alone in this thought.

R

Ruffles

Well I discovered something today...

When you are in a laptop ... in the barn ... only getting 1-2 bars of connection signal ... it is NOT a good idea to get cheeky with WAKA. ROFL!!

Still though it was fun at least SEEING someone on Sonoma and even getting killed by another player. *salutes Trinity*

On another note...sure takes you guys a long time to kill that 'coon. It gets cold standing there in a gauzy death robe waiting for the black gate to open. Next time speed it up 'k?

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh yes I did kill tina 1v1 was he suppose to be good or something?
I chased tina's no skill "click and follow" character from drop all the way to bridge and he went down. My screenshots are all the split second someone goes down so lie whatever you want hehe whatever makes you sleep better at night.

As for trinity lol its one v one (again correct me if you want to lie =)) and you called in 3 and got assed up by one (1) click and follow char just like tina turner/gordon/snake/dope and the countless click and follow waka guys. I mean come on dude I said last time you die to 1 archer 1v1, and I just double proved my claim. And it was 8v4 for godssake. If you are not comfortable running along stay with the zerg as I suggested you before.

No scam really didn't cycle thru a lot of char. I was on the same beginning to the end so is gernize and there were only 4 of us. Snake you died too didn't you (go ahead and die) and for me I escaped a 7v1 gank which ended the fight. Moral of the story we are the only guild that's willing to go head on against double or more enemies. And why the hate when I play a waka template? If I am going in with a char vs a pack, I sure won't come on my mage to get moving shotted down by the countless waka click and follow no skill noobs right.

Anyways I yet again had fun dropping trinity 1v1 and the big waka tag with another oj casting on me can't lie. Well tell lies aren't my speciality talk to waka about that GG.

T

Trinsauce

I chased tina's no skill "click and follow" character from drop all the way to bridge and he went down. My screenshots are all the split second someone goes down so lie whatever you want hehe whatever makes you sleep better at night.

As for trinity lol its one v one (again correct me if you want to lie =)) and you called in 3 and got assed up by one (1) click and follow char just like tina turner/gordon/snake/dope and the countless click and follow waka guys. I mean come on dude I said last time you die to 1 archer 1v1, and I just double proved my claim. And it was 8v4 for godssake. If you are not comfortable running along stay with the zerg as I suggested you before.

No scam really didn't cycle thru a lot of char. I was on the same beginning to the end so is gernize and there were only 4 of us. Snake you died too didn't you (go ahead and die) and for me I escaped a 7v1 gank which ended the fight. Moral of the story we are the only guild that's willing to go head on against double or more enemies. And why the hate when I play a waka template? If I am going in with a char vs a pack, I sure won't come on my mage to get moving shotted down by the countless waka click and follow no skill noobs right.

Anyways I yet again had fun dropping trinity 1v1 and the big waka tag with another oj casting on me can't lie. Well tell lies aren't my speciality talk to waka about that GG.
Tell ya what whenever u feel like u wanna play a mage come and hollar at me... Until then get off my jock strap... My name comes out of ur mouth ENTIRELY way too much... Ur like that puppet from the Nike commercials that follows Kobe and LeBron around saying their names over and over... Get over ur obsession and check yo ass into the clinic... Ur worship has been noted...

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My name comes out of ur mouth ENTIRELY way too much...
And in my 1v1 screenshots too. Oh I almost forgot there was a 1v6 on you as well. :thumbup1:

I already owned you in pure mage fight, why are you still talking? I owned in duel AND on the field. Whenever you learn to play your template right then come talk to me.

When I am on my stealth archer I wouldnt wanna fight any mage in scam and I will hate to fight myself on a mage as well, but a noob mage wannabe like you? haha I can own you anytime. (as proven in the 1v2, you and black screenshot)

:stretcher: really gotta teach your guild how to PvP. Practice more lie less. :thumbup1: Oh no excuses neither. You died to so called noob 1v1 playing waka's favorate "click and follow" no skill template. GG Ass Up.

R

Ruffles

Something I have noticed ... those that contantly call other people liars *coughcoughwarultimacoughcough* are usually the most untruthful people there are...

Trinity, didn't you at one time post about people that make accusations?

I would think it might apply to most aspects of life ... it makes me wonder if it doesn't apply here as well.

T

Trinsauce

And in my 1v1 screenshots too. Oh I almost forgot there was a 1v6 on you as well. :thumbup1:

I already owned you in pure mage fight, why are you still talking? I owned in duel AND on the field. Whenever you learn to play your template right then come talk to me.

When I am on my stealth archer I wouldnt wanna fight any mage in scam and I will hate to fight myself on a mage as well, but a noob mage wannabe like you? haha I can own you anytime. (as proven in the 1v2, you and black screenshot)

:stretcher: really gotta teach your guild how to PvP. Practice more lie less. :thumbup1: Oh no excuses neither. You died to so called noob 1v1 playing waka's favorate "click and follow" no skill template. GG Ass Up.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't u say "3" people came to the rescue??? Now it's 6??? Grow nose grow
I'm sorry when was this "duel"??? Dreams don't count kid... We've fought ONCE 1v1 on ur mage and u never got me below 2/3 life... Dream on if u think ur good on a mage... I'm up for a 1v1 anytime u want mage vs mage girl... Take it or leave it...

U make urself rediculous... U ALWAYS come on here and talk **** bout people playing stealth archers, or mage tamers, or archer tamers, or archers of any kind... Yet all we see is u on every single one of those same EXACT templates... Hell even ur mage has archery that's how lame u r... grow up, grow a pair of nutts and play a mage and EARN the right to say ur good... U play a dbl click archer that spams AI... All the people u keep talking crap about in Waka that play archers can all play a mage... U can't say the same at all...

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Something I have noticed ... those that contantly call other people liars *coughcoughwarultimacoughcough* are usually the most untruthful people there are...

Trinity, didn't you at one time post about people that make accusations?

I would think it might apply to most aspects of life ... it makes me wonder if it doesn't apply here as well.
Well I usually give them an option to lie. Not like they wouldnt do it.
I have screenshots to call someone is full of **** (or telling a lie) while I see zero (0) proof from Waka/COP to counter my claims backed up with actual ingame screenshot.

That's the difference. Trinity says he can own me anytime, yet all the screenshots to date were I owned him (as well as scary/mercutio/snake/zak/tina... lol I cant recall all names), 1v1, 1v2 or 1v6. I feel funny how when I play a waka/cop template it's a no skill click and follow template. You guys couldn't kill with that template 1v1 but I could (as well as killing your oh so great GM on multiple occasions this goes to both KMS and Trinity). Why hate your very own template. Ruffles (since you think Trinity is good at PvP for some reason) thats how you kill a leet (lol) mage on YOUR template.

Tina wants to lie it wasnt 1v1 (its ok), Trinity certainly got owned 1v1 (her back up came in too late). But yet I hear excuses. They should just be glad to take the outnumbered win in dsp with their 1v1 losses when I do catch them away from their zerg pack.

Why all the excuses? sigh.... such pity.:sad4:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't u say "3" people came to the rescue??? Now it's 6??? Grow nose grow
I'm sorry when was this "duel"??? Dreams don't count kid... We've fought ONCE 1v1 on ur mage and u never got me below 2/3 life... Dream on if u think ur good on a mage... I'm up for a 1v1 anytime u want mage vs mage girl... Take it or leave it...

U make urself rediculous... U ALWAYS come on here and talk **** bout people playing stealth archers, or mage tamers, or archer tamers, or archers of any kind... Yet all we see is u on every single one of those same EXACT templates... Hell even ur mage has archery that's how lame u r... grow up, grow a pair of nutts and play a mage and EARN the right to say ur good... U play a dbl click archer that spams AI... All the people u keep talking crap about in Waka that play archers can all play a mage... U can't say the same at all...
Learn to read sigh, you really want me to repost it? Ok this is the 1v6

Sorry I dont have to lie. All you got is your mouth and fake screenshots :lol:

Hmm why did you recall when I cant even get you below 2/3? Oh yea I dont know... no other people could come in for "reinforcement". And I killed you on my tactics mage 1v1 for many many times but you say it's "gimp" template so it doesnt count... since when does tactics mage become gimp? They are as gimp as wrestl/parry or necromage. But I get it only thing thats not gimp is your template and waka template (even tho they might be the same). Not my fault when I play your template it feel that I got you "gimp" well as in screenshots.

Edit again: when you are talking about 1v1 you sure cant leave out some great old-timer that think he was good (he also plays a so called click and follow no skill template... how interesting and hes waka too.... hmm... weird...)

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Scary Dope whoever you are hiding behind your forum alias cowardly... you still talking? (especially according to Black Majick you play no skill click and follow template as well)

Almost made it back to your house 1v1 eh... :lol: Whoever in that house should have xhealed you from house. :lol:
Buck tried to come and save you, but was too late it seems.

Now only I killed trinity 1v1 and 1v multiple, we ganked her waka style too. This was back when waka was still bluebie gzone hugging guild

rolleyes:

Edit: I noticed that Scary Dope have chose to hide his Waka tag... Too ashamed to wear it? or is trying to avoid a killshot with [WAKA] next to your char name? Hmm interesting. Dont worry, my tag is always on. =) So you guys can have the chance take some real screenshots. Also make sure UOAssist (you guys use it right?) "Auto Show Corpse Name" option is checked, this way you can take picture a killshots with guild name like mine (auto corpse name only last for a short time after the kill) you wont have time to stage it. =)

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You killed me 1V1???? I would think that you would know that Tina is not an archer if we were fighting 1V1. You put Tina in the same group as 3 other archers which leaves me to believe that you think she is also an archer.

She is a Bush Dexer with a HP regen suit. You say you killed her all by yourself after she dropped in and ran to where you got the kill shot. I would say that takes roughly 10-15 secs to get from the drop in to where you took your screenshot. She plays with 148 hit points, Max DCI and 50 EP. Add in the ability to chug twice, the HP regen (I know it helps very little), Max DCI and evasion and you can honestly sit here and say you killed her within 15 seconds. You could not kill her within 15 secs if we were on the same screen, let alone on a dead run. I am confident that anyone who has ever played a bush dexer will agree with me.

I know you will put your little twist on this, but if you would like, I have no problem testing this out with you at despise or at the gate with an audience. We all know how you like your audience.

Bear

J

[JD]

Last but not least a big THANK YOU to JD! for explaining to the knuckle dragging idiots on this board that think that Theeeeiiiir template is the ONLY one worth calling themselves a viable PVP template. Today at least your my second favorite person on Sonoma. Can't give you favorite....someone else holds that position in my heart.
You are welcome (is it Miss?) Ruffilinator. I was hoping to be #1, but I know that honor belongs to Thraximus. :)

So, whose big idea was it to turn Numchukalukalukaluka's front door step into a WWF Wrestlemania last night? Someone toilet papered his keep and who left the domestic beer cans outside? Get some class people. At least drink imported beer.

Also, does I C U N V M E post on these threads?

Thanks,

B

Busters

"click and follow"??? Are you seriously saying something like this to someone else when you play an archer 99.9% of the time??? rofl, give me a break! And you really need to stop posting 4+ month old screenshots of kills. I know it's hard for you to get them, but come on, it gets old seeing the same screenshot 10 times. You are and always will be trash wu, go hide in your house or wait till you have double the numbers so you have a little less chance of get killed. Your play consists of an archer that tries to gank, and if your teammate gets killed, you run and hide or log off. Go to tram where you belong!

T

Trinsauce

Wow... WU is obsessed with Waka soooooo much he's holding onto 3 month old screenshots... Andy hasn't played since December and he's clearly in that picture of this supposed 1v6 even tho COP dismounted me and wasn't attacking u... Whatever floats ur boat tho... Seriously go seek help... When ur holding onto kill shots from 3 months ago and constantly reposting u need to seek help... Ur obsessed... and it's quite scary actually... I'm a guy... U cannot stand a chance to have me... There will be no BROMANCE with me in ur future dude... get over ur lust and ur obsession for me and get on a new kick...

Kthanx... delete those pics already it's old news and play a mage and come see me for once then if u win u can truly talk ****... playing an archer against a mage noone deserves to talk crap if they win period... end of story...

Go find a councelor please... U and I won't have any BROMANCES buddy...

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thraximus? THRAXIMUS??? EWWWWWWWW!!
Ruffles, please tell me that I am your number one. Go ahead, say it. If I am not, you need to tell us who it is.

I am posting wwaaayyyyy to much. No more posts from this little care bear until March. Unless of course I am number 1. :)

Bear

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FACT... WarUltima posts screenshots to backup what he says..

FACT... Those calling him a liar.. Widow / Trin / & Many others RARELY EVER post screenies..

When the Jury's in he with the most proof wins... If you wanna call WU a liar at least have the brains to hit printscreen... I mean if your not intelligent enough to do that in the first place then your doing the whole

"Battle of wits think & doing it unarmed...."

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow... WU is obsessed with Waka soooooo much he's holding onto 3 month old screenshots... Andy hasn't played since December and he's clearly in that picture of this supposed 1v6 even tho COP dismounted me and wasn't attacking u... Whatever floats ur boat tho... Seriously go seek help... When ur holding onto kill shots from 3 months ago and constantly reposting u need to seek help... Ur obsessed... and it's quite scary actually... I'm a guy... U cannot stand a chance to have me... There will be no BROMANCE with me in ur future dude... get over ur lust and ur obsession for me and get on a new kick...

Kthanx... delete those pics already it's old news and play a mage and come see me for once then if u win u can truly talk ****... playing an archer against a mage noone deserves to talk crap if they win period... end of story...

Go find a councelor please... U and I won't have any BROMANCES buddy...
Ok I will repost the newer ones where you got owned by one(1) WU on a so called "waka click and follow" no skill template 1v1 with Black's late arrival help.

Plz learn how to play a mage, since you think my tactics mage is gimp and tactics mage being even more of a legacy template then necromage... you need to learn how to play it right.

Talk to me when you can actually kill me 1v1 on the field. Then you might have the right to ask for a re-duel with me. You lost too many times, I will fall asleep fighting you. You are just bad...

Oh ok you want the new screenshots since you want to forget about the 1v6. Here's it is again, clean and easy... and learn to back up your claim. Seems like I am the only one with proof on stractics. And that's the facts. kk kiddie.

Oh yea Trinity and his "latest" owned screenshot.

When is the last time Trinity killed WU? never... :lol: That's a fact. When is the last time Trinity got ASSED UP by WU 1v1 (arguably 1v2) yesterday... and that's the fact again
Proof

Since trinity wants the facts to "expire" I might use it a few more times. It will be a miracle if Trinity can even get me below 2/3 with another one ganking me. Forget about the 1v1, he cant do it like WU can. See screenshot below

GG Ass Up.... oh yea YET AGAIN.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

FACT... Those calling him a liar.. Widow / Trin / & Many others RARELY EVER post screenies..

When the Jury's in he with the most proof wins... If you wanna call WU a liar at least have the brains to hit printscreen... I mean if your not intelligent enough to do that in the first place then your doing the whole

What proof can they provide when I am the one holds the facts and evidences.
All they can do is lie and deny, as seem many times.

oops my finger slipped.

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Peon, I know you are very knowledgeable of UO and the best archer in SCAM. Do you really believe that a stealth archer can kill a bush dexer within 15 secs on a dead run by himself? If you answer yes to that question, then back it up and meet me in despise. I know you are a better archer then WU. Once I prove to you that you can't do it with your Archer template. You will know that a stealther/Archer template only using a composite sure couldn't have done it.

The only FACT in that picture was that WU managed to get the killshot. I am not contesting the kill shot. I am pointing out that he is a liar saying that it was a 1v1 fight. He conveniently left out Joe Lord and Tiger Woods + Dragon casting on me right when I dropped in.

My ICQ is 167103844

Bear (I can not believe I posted again)

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You sir aren't happy with the kill eh.
You are not a bushido dexer. You are a bushido ninja form runner with hiding you know typical waka template. You don't have ledendary skill in parry nor do you have 120 bushido. Heck you don't even have 120 weapon skill. I guess its a draw back for playing an ultra gimplate.

Are you saying because you have a turtle template, archer simply cannot hit you consectively? Your GM got owned fairly quickly by the same stealther playing Gernize's template. I am indeed the only person in this thread that provides screenshots to back up what I said, and I take screenshot everytime I get massively ganked as well for record. Its a beautiful thing to have uosu and photobucket.

Are you also trying to deny that trinity the gm who play the same template as one of the most fearsome mages got owned/mengled/assed up/face planted/dirtnapped 1v1 against 1 stealther (waka's very own click and follow template). The screenshot suggested it was 2v1 in wakas favor, but I claim the truth. I dropped that wannabe 1v1 not 1v2 as his reinforcement came to late.

Remember "print screen" you should have one too. Use it next time you want to argue with someone with the actual hard evidence. Typing on the forum and make faulty claims never with any evidence gets old real quick. Eg trinity said he can own me anytime, and the facts? Him dead face in dirt ass up in the sky in multiple screenshos. And where's dead WU 1v1 pictures? Yeaaa... and most of waka I've killed 1v1 and have screenshots as well. Deny or lie all you want, just learn how to pvp right you will get btter one day.

R

Ruffles

Ok, I have not wanted to do this because it is a pain in the azz. However, because of WU's lame obsession with screenshots and Peon's contribution to his obsession by declaring that screenshots are a measure of ones skill in PVP and I am just plain annoyed with not understanding my previous posts that screenshots do not represent the truth in a fight...I humbly submit to you in PICTURES...so that you may finally understand WHY screenshots should NOT be anything other than eye candy and perhaps a captured moment in time for the enjoyment of the person getting the kill.

Please scroll up and compare MY screenshots with WU's.

http://i47.***********/2i0brjb.jpg

http://i46.***********/2vcbwcm.jpg

http://i50.***********/24bqkoj.jpg

Please note that THESE screenshots are FAKE. It was not hard to do with Corel, but any decent graphics editing program.

Again, this is my PROOF why screenshots should NOT be a measure of ones prowess in PVP. One gains the reputation of a good warrior by his peers and enemies by how he performs and behaves on the battlefield.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uh oh...Chongo!!...me thinks Ruffles may just be onto something here. All of Chumps screenshots are FAKE!!! LAWLS!!

Looks like Peon's "facts" have a distinct possibility / probability of not being quite the "facts" she would have us believe.

Oh Yeah..I am going to clutter up my hard drive with the thousands of screen shots of dead SCAM....

ROFL...

NOT!!!

I am quite satisfied with providing these girlies with the rage they get when dying to those that they mistakenly think they are better than. Lord knows they spend most of their game time in one form of rage or another. Just look at Chump..Dumbass award winner..and his pathetic attempts to vainly try to convince people that he is not pure garbage.

Notice the term vainly, because everyone who PvPs knows he is.... pure garbage. :loser:

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You sir aren't happy with the kill eh.
You are not a bushido dexer. You are a bushido ninja form runner with hiding you know typical waka template. You don't have ledendary skill in parry nor do you have 120 bushido. Heck you don't even have 120 weapon skill. I guess its a draw back for playing an ultra gimplate.

Are you saying because you have a turtle template, archer simply cannot hit you consectively? Your GM got owned fairly quickly by the same stealther playing Gernize's template. I am indeed the only person in this thread that provides screenshots to back up what I said, and I take screenshot everytime I get massively ganked as well for record. Its a beautiful thing to have uosu and photobucket.

Are you also trying to deny that trinity the gm who play the same template as one of the most fearsome mages got owned/mengled/assed up/face planted/dirtnapped 1v1 against 1 stealther (waka's very own click and follow template). The screenshot suggested it was 2v1 in wakas favor, but I claim the truth. I dropped that wannabe 1v1 not 1v2 as his reinforcement came to late.

Remember "print screen" you should have one too. Use it next time you want to argue with someone with the actual hard evidence. Typing on the forum and make faulty claims never with any evidence gets old real quick. Eg trinity said he can own me anytime, and the facts? Him dead face in dirt ass up in the sky in multiple screenshos. And where's dead WU 1v1 pictures? Yeaaa... and most of waka I've killed 1v1 and have screenshots as well. Deny or lie all you want, just learn how to pvp right you will get btter one day.
Blah, Blah, Blah....I am glad you finally figured out that I am not an archer. One would think that you would have known that seeing we had a 1V1 before you killed me. I am glad you took the time to figure out my template. Am I 120 swords with 100 real and Captains John's Hat?

Keep spinning. By the way... Who is Ember????? LOL. You better not let Big Worm know that SCAM are having to rely on stealthers nowadays. You know how he feels about worthelss stealthers. You (Ember), Lordstrom and Gerold remind me of COP. Setting up a stealth gank!!!! How does it go... Ember dismount, Lordstrom mounted up with para blow followed by a DS, Gerold attacking and Ember doing moving shot.

Times sure have changed.

Bear

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Blah, Blah, Blah....I am glad you finally figured out that I am not an archer. One would think that you would have known that seeing we had a 1V1 before you killed me. I am glad you took the time to figure out my template. Am I 120 swords with 100 real and Captains John's Hat?

Keep spinning. By the way... Who is Ember????? LOL. You better not let Big Worm know that SCAM are having to rely on stealthers nowadays. You know how he feels about worthelss stealthers. You (Ember), Lordstrom and Gerold remind me of COP. Setting up a stealth gank!!!! How does it go... Ember dismount, Lordstrom mounted up with para blow followed by a DS, Gerold attacking and Ember doing moving shot.

Times sure have changed.

Bear
Glad I got you back on the forum by planting you in dirt. So you mean YOUR dexer doesnt attack your target and following it? Keep spining Fuzzy bear, Keep it spinning.

I sure had fun planting your face in dirt 1v1 just like your GUILD MASTER. On a Waka template too. :thumbup1:

Since Big Worm seems to read this board, I will say it here, I got give a **** about Big Worm. I view him as a good Mage PvPer (definitely better than anyone in Waka and COP as a mage players). And I cant believe you guys are still talking... We had 3 character against at least 8 (I had 8 bars lit up at one point) of you, and the 3 scam didnt even die once... and we killed how many of you? 1. Solid Snake (who then again cycled to his BLUEBIE dismount all kill click and follow noob). 2. Scary Dope (then cycled to yet another click and follow template) 3. Trinity (I think his click and follow waka template and an archer). 4. Mandrake (I dont know if ur the old mandrake but if you are GG ass up and welcome back) 5. Monster on his click and follow waka ninja running archer Plato welcome back nice ass up, I believe you are flounder too (still butt hurt about the 1v1 ass up? hehe) WOW DAMN YOU GOT TWO ARCHERS (click and follow) RUNNING IDENTICAL TEMPLATE? NINJA RUNNING ARCHER WITH RESIST... WOW So WAKA :lol: And so on. Oh Violent Mood died a few times as well after we owned solid snake (No wonder he doesnt go faction on that template he died too easily).

Me and Hugo and Lego versus the all of you, killed a handful and which one scam you killed today? Oh yea None. :lol:

Bear, sorry for pwning you 1v1, make sure you to keep it spinning. People who hold actual ingame evidences like me really dont give a crap and your claims again with zero prove but "BECAUSE I SAID SO..." hehe so Waka. :lol:

Keep it spinning Bear, keep it spinning.

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad I got you back on the forum by planting you in dirt. So you mean YOUR dexer doesnt attack your target and following it? Keep spining Fuzzy bear, Keep it spinning.

I sure had fun planting your face in dirt 1v1 just like your GUILD MASTER. On a Waka template too. :thumbup1:

Since Big Worm seems to read this board, I will say it here, I got give a **** about Big Worm. I view him as a good Mage PvPer (definitely better than anyone in Waka and COP as a mage players). And I cant believe you guys are still talking... We had 3 character against at least 8 (I had 8 bars lit up at one point) of you, and the 3 scam didnt even die once... and we killed how many of you? 1. Solid Snake (who then again cycled to his BLUEBIE dismount all kill click and follow noob). 2. Scary Dope (then cycled to yet another click and follow template) 3. Trinity (I think his click and follow waka template and an archer). 4. Mandrake (I dont know if ur the old mandrake but if you are GG ass up and welcome back) 5. Monster on his click and follow waka ninja running archer Plato welcome back nice ass up, I believe you are flounder too (still butt hurt about the 1v1 ass up? hehe) WOW DAMN YOU GOT TWO ARCHERS (click and follow) RUNNING IDENTICAL TEMPLATE? NINJA RUNNING ARCHER WITH RESIST... WOW So WAKA :lol: And so on. Oh Violent Mood died a few times as well after we owned solid snake (No wonder he doesnt go faction on that template he died too easily).

Me and Hugo and Lego versus the all of you, killed a handful and which one scam you killed today? Oh yea None. :lol:

Bear, sorry for pwning you 1v1, make sure you to keep it spinning. People who hold actual ingame evidences like me really dont give a crap and your claims again with zero prove but "BECAUSE I SAID SO..." hehe so Waka. :lol:

Keep it spinning Bear, keep it spinning.
1. You managed to stealth gank Geronimo. You left him out from your list. You are conveniently leaving out that we were fighting D&D at the time you guys were getting your stealth gank kills.

I remember Wyld, Snake and I had to resort to the same tactics. When we did it, we were viewed as stealth ganking noobs who can't pvp. When COP does it, they are viewed as the same. Now that SCAM is doing it, It's great PVP worthy of a post. You can't have it both ways. Is it a Noob tactic that no-skill pvpers use or is it a smart tactic to get kills when you are outnumbered? Which one is it?

I will close with two questions...

1. How long until you ally D&D?
2. How long to until Lego leaves SCAM for D&D?

Bear (my official last post until April)

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LoL Ruffles.... A few points..

1) BAD editing lol... No black robes on anyone in the screenshots...

2) The UOA status bar from Keebler that you copied over wasn't property alligned...

3) Editing Screeshots takes time.. IF you want to use that as your "Proof" just hope the other guy isn't smart enough to screenshot the same moment & make you look silly...

You really can't argue Ruffles... My whole point is that a screenshot is FAR BETTER PROOF than simply saying it went this way or that... WU regularly provides those screenshots.. Sure anything can be edited or slanted but it's still ALOT better than simply saying your pwned everyone.. I mean come on..... I bet simply seeing screenshots makes the thread more enjoyable for everyone heh. (granted it takes stratics forever to load em lol)

Anyway.. If I happen to die & someones all over my body spouting how leet they are when I got dismount ganked 5 on 1.. I WILL screenshot the moment on occasion just incase they post it up so I CAN make them look stupid lol.. it's amusing.....

PS... Ruffles... When I glimpsed you in Fire Dungeon last night I was thinking...

"I'll give ya a free backrub !!!" *of course I use my feet but who's going to complain (I don't have spirit speak)?* Muhahahah

R

Ruffles

LoL Ruffles.... A few points..

1) BAD editing lol... No black robes on anyone in the screenshots...

2) The UOA status bar from Keebler that you copied over wasn't property alligned...

3) Editing Screeshots takes time.. IF you want to use that as your "Proof" just hope the other guy isn't smart enough to screenshot the same moment & make you look silly...
Doesn't matter... I was trying to make a point that screenshots are not "proof" of anything, even calling it evidence is a stretch. I was not trying to pull one over on you so why would I take the trouble to change my robe to match the 'toon? I can get pretty creative if I had to but I am not one to scam other people with fakes. BTW...I didn't even touch the UOA status bar on the fake screenshot, just the contents of the UO screen.

You really can't argue Ruffles... My whole point is that a screenshot is FAR BETTER PROOF than simply saying it went this way or that... WU regularly provides those screenshots.. Sure anything can be edited or slanted but it's still ALOT better than simply saying your pwned everyone.. I mean come on..... I bet simply seeing screenshots makes the thread more enjoyable for everyone heh. (granted it takes stratics forever to load em lol)
Oh but I can argue...I actually like seeing screenshots. They are entertaining. But, to spam them and say they are "proof" insults the intelligence of well...just about anyone that doesn't have a pea sized brain. I still maintain that consistent good PvP earns you the reputation of being a good Pvp'er, not screenshots. BTW, I use tinypics.com. I upload them there then copy paste the url..much faster and easier.

Anyway.. If I happen to die & someones all over my body spouting how leet they are when I got dismount ganked 5 on 1.. I WILL screenshot the moment on occasion just incase they post it up so I CAN make them look stupid lol.. it's amusing.....
I have to agree with you there. That is a good reason for a screenshot. Might start with ii who after ganking a COP last week 5 scam v1 cop, proceeded to say that COP was a zerg, how bad a Pvper he was and other assorted insults. You can start with your own guild on that one. (Bets 1000 gold we won't see that one here)

PS... Ruffles... When I glimpsed you in Fire Dungeon last night I was thinking...

"I'll give ya a free backrub !!!" *of course I use my feet but who's going to complain (I don't have spirit speak)?* Muhahahah
Even though I could use a backrub, I'm pretty particular who gives them to me and you aren't even in contention. BTW, you didn't kill me in the drop down OR Despise or Terra so wouldn't haven needed that spirit speak now would you? Again....HAHAHAHAHA

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ruffles Said:
But, to spam them and say they are "proof" insults the intelligence of well... just about anyone that doesn't have a pea sized brain.
That's Funny Ruffles.. Try Telling a judge that the "red light camera" picture of a person going through the intersection @ a red light isn't proof.... Granted you can NEVER prove something 100% but you can sure provide evidence to support your hypothesis..

Ruffles Said:
I still maintain that consistent good PvP earns you the reputation of being a good Pvp'er, not screenshots.
Your absolutely right... Taking screenshots doesn't make you a good PvPer.. but it can help a good PvPer provide proof of said claim when it's disputed.

R

Ruffles

That's Funny Ruffles.. Try Telling a judge that the "red light camera" picture of a person going through the intersection @ a red light isn't proof.... Granted you can NEVER prove something 100% but you can sure provide evidence to support your hypothesis..
Courts send the citation to the registered owner of the vehicle. NOT the driver. So the person going before the judge is not always the driver. The pictures may support a claim, but it is not "proof" that the owner of the vehicle is the driver. Gonna need a better example, friend.

As far as the screenshots go? I agree with you that is is evidence that supports the hypothesis, however the integrity of the person providing such evidence is crutial for the claim to be recognized as valid.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Courts send the citation to the registered owner of the vehicle. NOT the driver. So the person going before the judge is not always the driver. The pictures may support a claim, but it is not "proof" that the owner of the vehicle is the driver. Gonna need a better example, friend.

As far as the screenshots go? I agree with you that is is evidence that supports the hypothesis, however the integrity of the person providing such evidence is crutial for the claim to be recognized as valid.
holy hell,

i just had a flashback to when i did my Degree in Criminology.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ruffles Said:
OK Ruffles then by your own logic the "opinions of other's about the integrity of a person EFFECT the truth of the situation??" I mean... if were going to talk this way that's kinda like saying I don't think your much of a PvPer & as such anything you say about PvP is false.... Just bc you guys don't like WarUltima doesn't make his screeshots any less truthful... Sure TEXT can be slanted one way or another etc.. but as long as your not worried the screenies not edited then a picture is an accurate portrait of the situation for that slice of time. I mean.. I can look at 1 picture and make 100k TRUE Statements about it etc... you get the idea.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol It's so funny people who claim that they dont care about screenshots actually took time and edited my shots.

Ruffles, I am no graphic designer but I am pretty sure no one on screen has black robe, and the fake wannabe character named Ruffles wasnt in the center of screen. Even EC forces your character to be centered.

If editing/faking a screenshot is the only way you can get your proof of accomplishing anything you are as bad as waka (actually COP/Waka probably are the same kind of person, or pixiel, or animal or loser or whatever you wanna call it).

Posting screenshot was never about who's leet or whos not. It simply showed how for a bounch of kiddies like waka where they claim they can kill anyone (especially WU)1v1 or how they can beat scam when we outnumber them (they have yet to achieve a win with even or less number against us). Yet get dropped/mengled/assed up/dirtnapped/faceplanted/crushed/broke/schooled/skooled by the very same noob according to their "mouth".

The great sighting of how someone with big ego but no skill fell down face in dirt ass in the sky by WU 1v1. Bear wasnt happy ended up in the screenshot ASSED UP, as well as MANY MANY wakas that got killed 1v1 by one of my chars. Trinity should be pretty used to getting face planted by now. Ay least he didnt came out and lie about not getting owned 1v1 (he tries to divert the center of attention to Mage this and mage that) but at least he didnt flat out deny/lie or tries to edit his name out.

Anyways, whatever you wanna do ruffles, I will be posting more actual ingame screenshots you can feel free and spend your worthless time in editing them. Happy to hear that my screenshots means so much to you. :heart:

I am upgrading my gaming PC again, I am replying from my 2nd PC. Cant play rightnow as my main PC is being tuned and upgraded. I will try to work out a way to record videos... then maybe Ruffles will hire a video editor to attempt to cover up the facts.

Its not my fault that I take screenshots as theres nothing to hide. Feel free to fake/edit or pay someone IRL to create you a screenshot of you killing me ingame. Whatever helps you sleep at night. :thumbup1:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. You managed to stealth gank Geronimo. You left him out from your list. You are conveniently leaving out that we were fighting D&D at the time you guys were getting your stealth gank kills.

I remember Wyld, Snake and I had to resort to the same tactics. When we did it, we were viewed as stealth ganking noobs who can't pvp. When COP does it, they are viewed as the same. Now that SCAM is doing it, It's great PVP worthy of a post. You can't have it both ways. Is it a Noob tactic that no-skill pvpers use or is it a smart tactic to get kills when you are outnumbered? Which one is it?

I will close with two questions...

1. How long until you ally D&D?
2. How long to until Lego leaves SCAM for D&D?

Bear (my official last post until April)
Aww sorry kiddo, I am so sorry the 3 of us ran into the eight (8) of you and you guys with all your so called leet ultra skill mage power couldnt save 1 of your own guildie? I was dismounting you in the middle of the swarm of you how come you cant kill me 8v1? yet complain about a 3v8?

I dont remember you snake or whatever ever pulling stunt like that. If you guys had the ability to pull what we pulled... (killing 6 to 7 of you 3v8) Waka wouldn't be losing all even number fights (and lose a good handful even with double or more our number).

1. I dont think we will ever ally. You guys are the biggest zerg guild on Sonoma... that fight where you guys got slaughtered Scam and D@D totaled 5 players... you guys still nearly doubled what we had TWO GUILDS COMBINED. It's not our fault if you resort to zerging, and stilled died because your skill couldnt hang.

2. Lego is a punk. Trust me if that lil punk leaves again he better go join COP/WAKA/D@D forever. And he will be kicked out of guild on all other 6 shards that we play.

R

Ruffles

Ruffles Said:

OK Ruffles then by your own logic the "opinions of other's about the integrity of a person EFFECT the truth of the situation??" I mean... if were going to talk this way that's kinda like saying I don't think your much of a PvPer & as such anything you say about PvP is false.... Just bc you guys don't like WarUltima doesn't make his screeshots any less truthful... Sure TEXT can be slanted one way or another etc.. but as long as your not worried the screenies not edited then a picture is an accurate portrait of the situation for that slice of time. I mean.. I can look at 1 picture and make 100k TRUE Statements about it etc... you get the idea.
If you are going to quote me please my words not your own. What I said was "I agree with you that is is evidence that supports the hypothesis, however the integrity of the person providing such evidence is crutial for the claim to be recognized as valid." There is a substantial difference in the quote and the misquote.

Truth and claims are two different things. Truth is what actually happened. It is not biased or prejudiced. Claims are the perception of what happened. Claims are often biased because they encompass not only the perception of the event but any prejudices that taint the truth. The screenshots are evidence of a claim NOT the truth.

When you include me in the group that doesn't like WU, you are making a claim based on your prejudice against the entire group and because I point out, quite, often the flaws in his logic. Truth of the matter is I do like WU, he is entertaining and certainly fun to verbally spar with. He also loves Ultima Online. BTW, there are very few people in the game I actually dislike, he isn't one of them.

T

Trinsauce

WU, yea I got killed on a mage vs an archer (a template by ur own admissions is overpowered)... The difference between u and I is simple... I stayed on the screen and fought u mage vs archer no running... U simply won't... U will run to hell and back to survive... But hey that is the status of pvp these days... The only people that seem to stay on same screen 1v1 r the actual ones that pvp'd pre AOS... I've fought many a people and today's pvp doesn't hold a candle to the first day of pvp in this game even when people had low actual skills... Do us a favor... fight me on ur mage with me on my archer and stay onscreen like I did... We all know what the result will be... it's simple... I have the balls to stay and fight u won't...

But again good job on the kill... boast about it all u want to... it's actually funny the lengths u go through to make urself feel godly even if it makes u look like a clown... gg...

R

Ruffles

LOL oh WU... do you even READ the posts or just look at the pictures

Ok I am going to dummy down the post and put it in VERY simple terms.

Tired of WU's love affair with screenshots.

Screenshots do not show whole truth.

Made fake pictures to prove point.

BTW, I did not edit your shot in any way shape or form. I took your shot and placed it in my screenshot. Took less than five minutes. I guessed you missed that it wasn't Ruffles ROFL, good enough to fool you on that one.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe next time you might want to dress like me... its way cheaper then the glacial hair dye.
I don't know why you don't like screenshots. Its the closest thing you can get from the truth. And its also a fact that people do fake screenshots us we all seem it before.

Trinity admits the 1v1 kill. I didn't claim it as 2v1 as the screenshot suggested. If you want to brag brag about the truth.

As for trinity... oh I caught you next to the ramp into fire dungeon and you died half way toward the entrance where your help came from. And if I just run, please explain how did scary dope and flounder both died to me 1v1 and they both on "overpowered" template? Apperently you have no clue on how to play your mage right. Difference between you and me for real is that you can't even play your template right. I would have kill any stealther archer on my mage 1v1 if you are willing to stay on my screen. Don't say you didn't run, dead ass up means when you died you were facing the other way.

No one claimed to be godly, I simply showed how the fight went and since waka has more board warrior than anyone on sonoma its just so funny to post something so obvious and read real noob's excuses. No **** GG, you just died 1v1 against Ruffles template. (Where commonly viewed as one of the squishiest template in game. Look at solid snake on same template... or sugar and spice... same template different results. Just work on your mage skill so next time you won't die to a stealther 1v1. For waka the biggest archer guild on sonoma, I was suprisied you were so clueless to fight one yourself. Can't hang without great number eh. GG.

B

Busters

2. Lego is a punk. Trust me if that lil punk leaves again he better go join COP/WAKA/D@D forever. And he will be kicked out of guild on all other 6 shards that we play.
I find it interesting how you bash your own teammates. First it was harry, now it's lego. No wonder you guys have no problems stabbing each other in the back at any time. Also, i doubt he will leave you guys again, he has already went through every pvp guild on sonoma, and you guys were the only ones that would take him back. And you guys might as well ally 86 and D@D, because the last few nights you guys have worked together. 4 of us even were fighting scam and cop last night. You might as well play on the other 6 shards your on, because you can't do anything alone on sonoma anymore. As for us being the biggest zerg on the shard is a bit of a stretch. We field around 9 guys at the most at one time, and i have seen you guys with at least 8 on many occasions. So again, whatever make you feel better about losing, i guess you can post it:thumbup1:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Losing doesn't bother them at all, they are very well used to it on all shards they play. It just jacks them up so high when they actually get a win in, that they go a little bonkers

T

Trinsauce

WU is by far the biggest hypocrite ever to walk UO...

He bashes the templates that he plays... He bashes Stealth Archers (Ember). He bashes nijitsu archers (Ii)... He bashes archers of any combo (Wasp, Ember, Ii, and his pvmer that Ruffles killed in Luna)...

He bashes tamer mages (Akatsori WTFevertherestofhisnameis)

I play a good ol necro mage... I don't need a gimp template to survive...

As for the pics Ruffles corrected for u, there is one point everyone seems to skip... The bottom bar is showing which states everything that is being run at the time... WU's pics never show that... HELL I'll go one step further NOONE in SCAM shows their bars ever... Why is that??? U claim to play legit and "proof" with screenies yet there's always something hiding in every single screenshot... Oh well...

I feel sorry for the dead horse I'm beating on...

Status
Not open for further replies.