• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Napa to Atl Move

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Diablo and I both have some items on Napa currently, anyone moving from there to ATL, I'm sure we'd both split token price. Just not worth full token for two items! ..... Let me know if you're moving or have items to move.
Q 495659440

Rare Collector

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have 3 items i would also like transfered from Napa to Atlantic. Can also share some of the cost.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thunderz has a token and he wants to move and he was looking for people to pitch in on cost of token. Icq him at 414002161

Iam looking for rides from:

Sonoma
Chesypeak
Legend
GL
Pac
LS
Atlantic

from any direction to any direction so i can just consolidate

D

DVI

Manti I may be going from LS to Chessy in the near future. I'll also be going Mizuho to Chessy within the next week most likely.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep sometime tonight. Chuck me a PM or icq, anyone who wants stuff moved from Napa to Atl. Will be going between 7-9pm GMT.

Thunderz

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Goining to be going 2 hours from now [18:30 GMT] if anyone else wants to hop on [Napa to Atl] ICQ me.

Thunderz

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'll be doing two transfers this week,

Atl to Pacific
LS to Pacific

if anyone needs anything moved from the east to the west :)

Toss me a PM.. should be doing it sometime late this week (Most likely Saturday 27th)