• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread, v. 3.07 - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

harrypotted III

LOl..core members..more like core "name for little cats"! Not a one of you was trustworthy or contributed, in any fashion, to the rise again of SCAM at all. You were non-existent. The people who made SCAM the powerhouse it was were the ones who took a second look at your pathetic little selves and said to themselves that there was no way they would be part of anything as sorry azzed as your little core "name of little cats". You are a very small guild of >>> :loser: They all left your pathetic group in the dust.

Look at yourselves...no-one wants anything to do with you, for obvious reasons..most of which can not be discussed in a PG environment forum. You are a non-issue on the shard. You get rolled consistently :stretcher: and are nothing but a source of derisive laughter, and faction points for people who really know how to PvP in a correct manner. :loser:

Bah..not even worth the time to type about. Garbage..pure garbage... and never going to be anything BUT garbage. You should have stayed gone, but then we wouldn't have anyone to laugh at. I guess you do serve a low level purpose. You are in good likewise company...LOL..you hang around with chumps...after all. :sad2:

Again..good job boy... :gee:

BTW...Grand Master Chump..yes..that is you WU... Wasp is back..the REAL Wasp.. and he seems more than a little upset about your sack suckling examples of creating characters with his name and trying to pass yourself off as him. Of course we already knew about your examples of creating characters to try to fool people (*cough* screenshot *cough*). Wow..did he ever tell us stories about you..LOL. We have made sure he has all your characters names. Sucks to be you....well..sucks even more now to be you..at least... :thumbup1:

LAWLS!!!!

:stir:
Talk about delusional this nub thinks him and his crew of stealthers made SCAM good hahah wow. You were worthless you couldn't even scout a spawn correctly when I asked you to. You were meatshields for me whoa jesse woo woo eli goldberg eggy and neo lol. I haven't been playing often but the few times I've played the last few weeks we rolled you guys every time. Your a stealther you don't even deserve to talk **** to me. I've talked to a few of your waka pals and they all say your a nub meat shield. Sorry to burst your bubble :<

R

Ruffles

If you give ANYONE your PW, unless it is someone you trust implicitly and you can smack upside the head with a smelly old mop...IRL, if they violate that trust, then you are a fool. Hell, only one that knows my PW is my husband...and he doesn't even play anymore! Of course, if he did then I might have to change his password so he cant see his characters dressed in pink and purple walking thru Luna.

Still though, a person that takes advantage of a fool and scams them is a low life no matter how they got access to that account. They violated a trust given to them. The blame for theft lands on them. No one "deserves" to have their account scammed.

Buster, I said you were ONE of my favorites...alas you have to share that particular badge with a very few others :p

R

Ruffles

Talk about delusional this nub thinks him and his crew of stealthers made SCAM good hahah wow. You were worthless you couldn't even scout a spawn correctly when I asked you to. You were meatshields for me whoa jesse woo woo eli goldberg eggy and neo lol. I haven't been playing often but the few times I've played the last few weeks we rolled you guys every time. Your a stealther you don't even deserve to talk **** to me. I've talked to a few of your waka pals and they all say your a nub meat shield. Sorry to burst your bubble :<
My...oh...my, dont you have an inflated opinion of yourself!!

When that group that left scam, they took the ONLY redeeming qualities that scam had. I just looked to see if Skully was still in scam...nope he left, so all that is left are the dregs of the swill bucket.

B

Busters

Buster, I said you were ONE of my favorites...alas you have to share that particular badge with a very few others :p
No! I don't like to share!

On another note. Harry, you are so full of it. If you are going to lie, then at least try a little harder. You guys never could do anything alone, tis why cop always spawned till we joined you. If you guys are soooo great, why can't any of you take us with even numbers????? We had a fight the other night 3v3 and we dropped 2 out of the 3 scam, cause lego ran like usual. Then it was a 4v4, again we had only 1 die, and you guys lost 3 guys before II ran for the hills. After that the 3 left on got beat by the 6-7 scam that came rollin in. Pretty bad when the so called "meatshields" beat the core members. And you don't have much room to talk, i got to fight you outside destard, and you got dismounted by me, then you casted pro and tried to hide, one fire pot and 2 ai's dropped you like the trash you are. You are terrible as a mage, get some skill!:stretcher:

Orgional Farimir

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Because after 2 days the score was 1 for D@D and 0 for GTFO because you all wouldn't come out and play. It seems kind of pointless to war a guild if no one from that guild gets in game.

H

harrypotted III

No! I don't like to share!

On another note. Harry, you are so full of it. If you are going to lie, then at least try a little harder. You guys never could do anything alone, tis why cop always spawned till we joined you. If you guys are soooo great, why can't any of you take us with even numbers????? We had a fight the other night 3v3 and we dropped 2 out of the 3 scam, cause lego ran like usual. Then it was a 4v4, again we had only 1 die, and you guys lost 3 guys before II ran for the hills. After that the 3 left on got beat by the 6-7 scam that came rollin in. Pretty bad when the so called "meatshields" beat the core members. And you don't have much room to talk, i got to fight you outside destard, and you got dismounted by me, then you casted pro and tried to hide, one fire pot and 2 ai's dropped you like the trash you are. You are terrible as a mage, get some skill!:stretcher:
What are you saying you trashula? You and all of your pals were all nub archers that contributed absolutely nothing to SCAM except being meatshields. I don't know whats been happening lately as I've only been logging in twice a week but when I do log on we always own you nubs. We didn't need 3 stealth archers to beat COP we would have been just fine without your group of trash. As for the whole destard thing you must have me confused with Harry potted IV. But **** i've been gone for a year and I bet and can beat almost all of waka 1v1.

B

Busters

What are you saying you trashula? You and all of your pals were all nub archers that contributed absolutely nothing to SCAM except being meatshields. I don't know whats been happening lately as I've only been logging in twice a week but when I do log on we always own you nubs. We didn't need 3 stealth archers to beat COP we would have been just fine without your group of trash. As for the whole destard thing you must have me confused with Harry potted IV. But **** i've been gone for a year and I bet and can beat almost all of waka 1v1.
nah, i have seen you fight, you could not beat a turd into submission.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL..Worm might be able to take on a pile of leaves in the garbage heap he lives in and with..but beat Busters?? LLLLLOOOOOLLLLLLLLL!!!!

:gee:

B

Busters

rofl would you like to ask anybody on Sonoma even your waka guildmates if Big Worm could wreck you??
again i have seen you fight before. As for wrecking me, maybe in a race, that would be about your only shot. And look at that scam ego, "big worm" i like how you refer to yourself. And when you say "Big Worm" do you mean as in fat? or big and bad? Or the type of worms that my dog had? All 3 are big in my book so it's really how you take it i guess. :thumbup1:

T

Trinsauce

I was gonna keep my mouth shut but I simply can't...

Everytime I've seen Harry Potted III he's been a ghost at Yew gate... Dunno why ur even bothering to stick ur chest out Worm... U don't play enough to even earn the right to post on these boards... Ur time was over when people started catching up to ur uber armor... That is the real reason why u quit even tho to this day u still refuse to admit it... U were trash pre uber items and ur right back there now that everyone has equal gear... GG... Go have some more basketball practise at 9pm at night like u used to claim u did in high school clown...

And WU, shut ur mouth before u even open it... I know ur chompin at the bits to say something... I haven't pulled ur strings yet puppet...

S

Sickshine

Because after 2 days the score was 1 for D@D and 0 for GTFO because you all wouldn't come out and play. It seems kind of pointless to war a guild if no one from that guild gets in game.

Well it sucks that we haven't had many players on this week! It wasn't that we wouldn't come out and play, but when there are primarily 5 people in a guild stuff like that happens. Two of our members have had rl things going on. One is trying to get his new house ready to move into and another has relatives staying with him. The remaining 3 just haven't had much chance to be on at the same time.

With that being said it seems to me ending the war reduces the chances of fighting not increasing it. Another question is why did you drop your war with 86 mid fight the other night.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aww looks like trinity is still butt sore about yet again ass pwning with half of your number at yew today. Its ok lil man, relax (sux to be on the losing side with more number i know).

As far as worm goes hes not even the guild leader (i am pretty sure he can still pwn your face easily). I mean you die to one archer moving shotting you... i mean damn. Worm is the founder of scam but we dont have a quitter GM.

Why so bitter, yes you die a tons but its just a game. Yes your guildies die to me 1v1 on regular basis. Yes your guild lose with greater number often times. But just chill out lil man. Maybe you should start playing stealth hiding smokebombing archer/mage like most of your guildies. I know playing those waka oriented templates dont help you win but they sure helped a lot of your guildies from a straight up face plant. Please consider playing a waka template, mage simply doesnt work for you.

Again GG.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aww looks like trinity is still butt sore about yet again ass pwning with half of your number at yew today. Its ok lil man, relax (sux to be on the losing side with more number i know).

As far as worm goes hes not even the guild leader (i am pretty sure he can still pwn your face easily). I mean you die to one archer moving shotting you... i mean damn. Worm is the founder of scam but we dont have a quitter GM.

Why so bitter, yes you die a tons but its just a game. Yes your guildies die to me 1v1 on regular basis. Yes your guild lose with greater number often times. But just chill out lil man. Maybe you should start playing stealth hiding smokebombing archer/mage like most of your guildies. I know playing those waka oriented templates dont help you win but they sure helped a lot of your guildies from a straight up face plant. Please consider playing a waka template, mage simply doesnt work for you.

Again GG.
I will admit..you got us even numbers late yesterday at yew. You all did nothing but run prior to that and hide in the base. Once you were able to call in more people. I think it ended up being around 6-7v6-7, and you all started calling targets. I will give you one thing. The teamwork was remarkable. I was on my dexer and have 150 HP. You all managed to get and knock 200 HP out of me in a matter of 5 seconds. I was able to chug a pot and get off one aid before I was caught and killed. We unfortunately had no mages. That will be changing soon. I am going to get our good mages suits if they I have to make and buy them all myself.

Now, can I ask one thing? Why is is that SCAM and -86- are hanging all over each others sacks? I mean we show up at Khaldun entrance yesterday to fight -86- and D@D and the fights going. Then all of a sudden here comes some more SCAM. Asha of course was upset that Waka was targetting D@D (no tag body bag) and teamed up with SCAM. I think I heard that all turned on him later.

Overall it was a crazy evening of figthing. We took some trammies spawn, fought in Terra, Khaldun, and then yew out and away from all the houses. Very enjoyable evening and only 2 legitimate deaths and 2 rezkills, and I got alot more kills than death.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LMAO...So scam wanted to bithc because we were not on mages..me and MK found Cellski at Skara...so we came to Skara...on Mages...who shows up but an SL bola dismount, 4/6 chiv tamer with a greater dragon...LMAO...good job SCAM...tamers name was Tiger Woods btw...

T

Trinsauce

Again GG.
I'm sorry, I don't believe I pulled ur strings puppet...

But either way I know nothing of what u speak of yet again... I was out watching the UFC fights last night... U must've bumped ur head if u think I was there cause I can assure u I was out drinkin beers and having a good time... So again I know nothing of what u speak...

S

Sickshine

So nobody has anything to say for 2 days? What the hell is that all about? Ive got my popcorn lets get this thing going again. :popcorn:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The slaughter that SCAM went through...again..., from which WU completely tail tucked RAN from last night ("F*** this, I ain't dyin' again" was the quote from their vent)...again (but that is expected from that complete and unashamed coward) was pretty embarrassing. Even with the cuddle up of D@D, it simply didn't matter. It seems SCAM will accept / beg help from just about anybody these days. Let's see..they cuddle with COP, 86, D@D, TI, PAS, MOFO...good heavens...ok...anybody. :loser:

They, even with all of their help, just are not up to our level. It was just a constant flow of these, carrying the dead SCAM and D@D off the field:

:stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher:

Garbage...pure garbage.

Let's all give a big applause to the SCAM leadership and members.............

*crickets*

Hmmmm.....

S

Sickshine

I thought D@D was hugged up to Waka's sack. Maybe I missed something there. Everyone gets accused of being helped by PAS, but that is only because everyone has a friend in PAS so sometimes it looks like PAS is helping one guild or another. I am hoping that some of my guildmates will be in-game tonight so we can go out and get into some scrapes. Everyone has been so busy irl lately we havent done much of anything.

J

[JD]

What’s the deal with bagging on someone for smokebombing anyway? Most stealthers can’t afford things like resist, parry, bush, etc in their spec and are not built for toe to toe fights.

Apologies to anyone in advance who is pissed off their honorable 7 vs. 1 “duel” didn’t work out the way they’d planned due to a smokebomb.

Smokebombing is a smart tactic. You can flank and re-engange your enemy, cause them to lose target, or deny them a kill which would’ve only made them stronger.

It isn’t an automatic get out of jail card either, there are plenty of ways to find someone who smokebombs.

Next thing we’ll hear complaints someone dared use magery, necromancy, or archery in PVP. The nerve of those people. What a bunch of yellow bellied sissies, using those skills in PVP. Everyone knows you’re not a true PVPer unless you PVP with baking.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL....SCAM just did a Harry...at 1:00 PM PST.... :loser:

Bahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!

What's the matter girls...can't handle doing anything prime time anymore???

Now THAT is funny!!!!!! :gee:

Everyone is laughing..... at you.... again!!

LAWLS!!!

Wikipedia: lame (adj) def. SCAM

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Drakelord View Post
Wolfie is a good person and if you are into a lot of PvP [and yes I am a PAS member] then she is the person you need to talk to about the PvP guilds."

This statement sent a shudder through the entire PvP community and has (unforeseen by you, I am sure) had terrible ramifications around the known universe.

Wolfie...know about PvP?? DL...you talking about the same Wolfie we all know...the one in *snicker* what used to be known as COP??????? "Whachu talkin' abou' Willis"

(Pssst..they haven't logged in as a guild in about a month now..the stench of guild death emanates strongly from their former guild house. My mission is apparently complete)

Any mention of the words "PVP", "good" and "the name of anyone in COP" (when used in the same sentence and in context with one another) results in computer screens and keyboards across the PvP universe to need an immediate and detailed cleaning. The severe spray of whatever a player may have been drinking / eating at the time of reading your post...and then spewed out at unmatched velocity from the burst of resulting laughter..has also resulted in stock price increases for companies that manufacturer computer cleaning accessories, among other things.

As an investor in said companies, I thank you.

As a computer owner and operator, who thought he would sit down and comfortably read the UO boards while eating a tuna fish sandwich and drinking a glass of milk ...DAMN YOU!!

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And D@D with help from WAKA just attempted a harry which they kindly handed to us.... @11AM PST LOL

GG

Edit: Oh and Solid Snake smokebombed after DOM got ASSED UP by a stealther and a spawner.
I see Snake is still make **** up with no proof eh. Typical. Oh well kiddies thesedays.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmm...odd..I only see Cal there (from WAKA) and according to sources.... way better than you could ever dream of being...

He heard you folks were doing the harry and went down to one man raid you. Dropped Goldie right in front of all of you. LOL 1 v 7-8 :loser:

I got back from lunch just in time to come in at the very end, Cal was dead way before I got there. All of you EPIC FAILED to kill one lil' stealther...not like I have much to worry about from the likes of you... chump.

Bahahahahahaaaaaa

T

Trinsauce

And D@D with help from WAKA just attempted a harry which they kindly handed to us.... @11AM PST LOL

GG

Edit: Oh and Solid Snake smokebombed after DOM got ASSED UP by a stealther and a spawner.
I see Snake is still make **** up with no proof eh. Typical. Oh well kiddies thesedays.
GG... Based on ur screenshots it shows u outnumbered that Harry 6 on 5 and ur bragging why??? Aren't u the same person that says SCAM "always" fights outnumbered and that SCAM "never" outnumbers others??? Based on ur picture u have TWO tamers + pets, and 4 others. Wow juss wow... stick ur foot in ur mouth n shut it up already... U juss proved how hypocritical u truly are...

Cmon lemme hear the reply to this one Wannabe Ember

S

Sickshine

Not to nit pick, but i think its just one tamer. I am almost positive the cu thats being ridden is just an ethy.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I especially liked the "help from WAKA" part... LOOLLLLLL!!

Psst..notice how he side stepped the fact that SCAM has had to count on all their ally guilds I mentioned above..just to last more than 30 seconds on the field...kind of like how he side steps being able to PvP and try to assuage the fact of being a coward on the field...psst... ROFL!!!

It is official..chump girl has definitely earned...well earned..the Dumbass of the Shard Award...

Let's hear it folks..a round of applause for WU..or as you better know him....Chump.....

*crickets*

Awww...come on folks..give it up for our very own Dumbass SCAM guild member...he's earned it....cmon..put your hands together....

*crickets*

Aww screw it..... :gee:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GG... Based on ur screenshots it shows u outnumbered that Harry 6 on 5 and ur bragging why??? Aren't u the same person that says SCAM "always" fights outnumbered and that SCAM "never" outnumbers others??? Based on ur picture u have TWO tamers + pets, and 4 others. Wow juss wow... stick ur foot in ur mouth n shut it up already... U juss proved how hypocritical u truly are...

Cmon lemme hear the reply to this one Wannabe Ember
Hehe you should wish there lil man. We had an afk tamer and an afk discoder there just to send in dragons and the real player playing the other. Since EA allowed us dual clienting we were able to do it.

Scam for a fact have never lost a fight outnumbering or even number. Doesnt mean we dont have the right to outnumber you. Yes scam is the only lonewolf guild on Sonoma. I see D@D fighting along side with waka when you already outnumber us. It's not our fault that waka gets beat with double our number on the field. It's not our fault you guys suck in PvP. And it's not our fault that your offspring guild suck as well. Now we put together 4 people on 6 char and took a harry that was started by 5 (or 6) D@D and Calistie and Snake tried to help (Snake was so afraid he didnt even try to help and watched Calistie die). Oh and I love how snake said that he wasnt even there and saw Goldberg's afk tamer get killed. :lol:

When is Eric coming back? Tell him I am in dire need to own him again just like I owned him pre-pub16, post-pub16, pre-AoS and post-AoS. And I am sorry for owning his Wasp- character on Wasp which made him quit UO again about a year ago. Tell him Flood and I were the ones who took his castle too.

GG my Waka&D@D sisters.
We got 8 25s total out of this. Thank you. Try harder next time. Shouldnt start a harry knowing there are 4 of us on. Or at least try to field 8 to 10 to zerg us. Even number or slightly outnumbering Scam never yield you any victory, you should know better.

Now go :sad3::sad3::sad3: then :sad2::sad2::sad2: and consider taking D@D back. You guys just dont work without an ultra zerg on.

Btw Lady Covina is not with Scam, he took SL and set tithing rate to 100% last time, hes either a Waka or D@D since he showed up and attacked Harry after we stated all D@D and Calisto. But well you can lie or call us a zerg 6v5 doesnt change the fact that I personally walked all the scrolls out with 8 tasty 25s.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh and I love how snake said that he wasnt even there and saw Goldberg's afk tamer get killed. :lol:
Wow Chump...you REALLY did earn that Dumbass of the Shard award...didn't you... LAWLS... :lol: :lol:

Let me give you a clue, because it will obviously be the only one you got...**Psst..Cal told me about the Goldie drop as I was logging in..** :thumbup1:

Dumb as a box of rocks just doesn't seem to cover it... :mf_prop:

"Never die to even numbers" Is anyone else laughing as hard as I am right now?

Your in game Mom must be oh so proud. :eek:snap:

What does your GM have to say about your recent alliance with COP / 86 / D@D / TI / PAS / MOFO / and let's not forget Ruffles... / and everyone's favorite very large dog..Wolfie ???

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does ANYONE even read Widow's posts anymore? I'm seriously asking ...... He doesn't even form coherent thoughts anymore .. there's absolutely no substance to anything you say Widow, and when you post it's pretty much this..

Widow SAYS:
CHUMP..... LOLOL..... WU SUX.... CHUMP... :lol::lol::lol:
:flame::flame::flame:
Reading posts is a form of intellectual entertainment.. but Widow's not even providing that anymore.

T

Trinsauce

Hehe you should wish there lil man. We had an afk tamer and an afk discoder there just to send in dragons and the real player playing the other. Since EA allowed us dual clienting we were able to do it.

Scam for a fact have never lost a fight outnumbering or even number. Doesnt mean we dont have the right to outnumber you. Yes scam is the only lonewolf guild on Sonoma. I see D@D fighting along side with waka when you already outnumber us. It's not our fault that waka gets beat with double our number on the field. It's not our fault you guys suck in PvP. And it's not our fault that your offspring guild suck as well. Now we put together 4 people on 6 char and took a harry that was started by 5 (or 6) D@D and Calistie and Snake tried to help (Snake was so afraid he didnt even try to help and watched Calistie die). Oh and I love how snake said that he wasnt even there and saw Goldberg's afk tamer get killed. :lol:

When is Eric coming back? Tell him I am in dire need to own him again just like I owned him pre-pub16, post-pub16, pre-AoS and post-AoS. And I am sorry for owning his Wasp- character on Wasp which made him quit UO again about a year ago. Tell him Flood and I were the ones who took his castle too.

GG my Waka&D@D sisters.
We got 8 25s total out of this. Thank you. Try harder next time. Shouldnt start a harry knowing there are 4 of us on. Or at least try to field 8 to 10 to zerg us. Even number or slightly outnumbering Scam never yield you any victory, you should know better.

Now go :sad3::sad3::sad3: then :sad2::sad2::sad2: and consider taking D@D back. You guys just dont work without an ultra zerg on.

Btw Lady Covina is not with Scam, he took SL and set tithing rate to 100% last time, hes either a Waka or D@D since he showed up and attacked Harry after we stated all D@D and Calisto. But well you can lie or call us a zerg 6v5 doesnt change the fact that I personally walked all the scrolls out with 8 tasty 25s.
So basically here u r claiming that Waka or D@D made another character to sabotage u guys??? LMAO... GTFO here with that utter garbage already... U char u constantly play "Ember" is a perfect example of what u claim others r doing...

I'm juss curious if Covina isn't with u guys why did u not kill him/her??? Juss curious...

Something legit FINALLY came out of ur mouth... Ur admitting to dual clienting now??? When u gonna come out of the closet and finally admit that u made a fake Ii cause noone in the game gives a rats ass about taking a screenshot of u dead to make a fake char other than urself... U were obsessed with me (and still are) that u made a fake Trinity and spent gold to get the bright red hair I used to have in order to scam Balla back in the day... U were obsessed with Eric (Wasp) enough to make not ONE but TWO chars after him... Is Ii a remake of someone on an Asian shard that u idolize too???

U sir r a complete waste of good quality Oxygen, in game of course...

From what I've been informed from multiple sources Waka mopped the floor with SCAM last night countless times even with Asha and Mercutio healing u guys... The funny thing is, is I heard this from Waka people, I heard this from a member of SCAM as well as someone from COP who was stealthing around the whole time... So choke on that one asshat... ur own guildie is tellin me that Waka owned u guys last night... I won't reveal the name as he told me confidentially...

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Worm and Gernize vs Mandrake and Black Majick

Mandrake and Black Majick move off to the north. The two SC@M following. We then prep our spells and drop. Worm takes a nap. Now its 2v1, our favor. Gernize runs to the south a bit to intercept guess who, 3 more SCAM, one of whom was a dismount tamer. Two more Waka came following the SCAM up.

All said and done McKnight and I were unable to fight the dismounts and the multiple SCAM (the other two waka were busy in the south remounting). We both took dirtnaps, but we thank worm and gernize for the fight at first.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe sorry trinity girl, Covina is D@D as we just talked to him in Luna.
We killed him afew times actually just that he cannot be stated and she wasnt flagging us and we are running the scrolls out so we didnt flag her.

You can open up 2nd clients now by double clicking client.exe. A warning message will come up but will allow you to have multiple client.

This client change came out last week. Waka fake Ii killshot was long before that. 1 kill point kill and regular weapon hit did 27 indicating that it shouldnt be me. You need to talk to your own guys as we already know who did it thanks to Mr W in your guild leaking the info. It's a shame you really shouldnt be mentioning again. Posting a fake killshot is unheard across the 6 shards I pvp on. Pac/Atl/Napa/Baja/Origin and catskill. If you are gonna go that low and create a fake char of someone at least dont keep mentioning it when the entire shard knew what's going on. Waka is a international joke (cross shards) btw when we told them a guild faked a killshot and brag about it because your lacking in skill to get a real kill shot One Versus One. The glacial hair dye even made it look even worse for you guys.

I wasnt able to dual client since about 4 days ago when they release the patch which allowed it. Since you dont seem to know what goes on in UO, you might wanna look into it. Not only you can dual client now legally by click your UO icon you can go up to unlimited clients as long as your PC can handle. For someone like Snake with 8 accounts with characters in all 4 factions he can probably tell you the whole story. But it's OK you can keep lying to yourself just remember people know what you are :lol:

Man please consider taking D@D back. You guys dont work without a zerg its been proven over and over. If you need to purchase some 25 stats please search the vendors we have plenty we didnt even use an oak skull.

Go work on your mage skill or make a waka template character (templates with stealth/ninja/hiding/archery). Oh just saw Willy Lowlife on Pac... same name same waka template (stealthing/hiding/smokebombing/ninja form mage)... no faction and is a blue and never cane out of gzone. Amazing just like a true Waka.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Screenshot is entertainment.

I kept on hearing waka and D@D is enemy.
But yet holding hand when we show up. Dont claim to be a true lonewolf guild. Just zerg it up, you have the best chance doing just that. Thats what you guys do the best.
Just weird I guess "The enemy of my enemy is my best friend" really hold its water on Waka/D@D nooblets.
Me and Crazy Leg versus
Mercutio, Willy Lowlife and Crazy Dope.

Mercutio [D@D] (i think) tried to save Noobie Dope [Waka] while Willy [Waka] dipping away because they no longer outnumbering us.

And then this came in earlier today. If you gonna house PvP like waka do it better.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does ANYONE even read Widow's posts anymore? I'm seriously asking ...... He doesn't even form coherent thoughts anymore .. there's absolutely no substance to anything you say Widow, and when you post it's pretty much this..

Widow SAYS:

Reading posts is a form of intellectual entertainment.. but Widow's not even providing that anymore.
He's my fanboy dont dont you know that already? hehe

Dont blame him he just got extremely desperate as well as his entire guild. They have enough beating on the field, and when they want to lie on the board saying they "win", I have the actual ingame screenshots that usually prove them wrong 99% of time (for some odd reason). What do you expect... :lol:

Somehow waka just couldnt take real screenshots for some unknown reasons. Dont know what's up with them. Maybe I should save myself some trouble and just lie like wakas. "I owned 10 waka last night without using my mouse. This must be true because I said so." :lol:

I am waiting to see what kind of new fake screenshots these wakas can come up with. :thumbup1: :thumbup1:

R

Ruffles

What does your GM have to say about your recent alliance with COP / 86 / D@D / TI / PAS / MOFO / and let's not forget Ruffles... / and everyone's favorite very large dog..Wolfie ???
Dammit Widow!! Ya scared me for half a sec...I know COP was allied at one time with MOO, and some in scam were in MOO, but I know the parting wasnt amicable. As far as I know, COP still carries animosity for that group of knuckleheads.

Puleeeease don't put me in with the group of people. I would NEVER help scam. That is an uncalled for insult and a lie. I would have to call you out like the scurvy dog ya are if it is repeated.

Now for the SL chump that has I Heart Ruffles as his name: Who ARE you? Is this a case of Ruffles worship? If so I am not THAT easily impressed...

D@D is helping scam against WAKA? NO WAY!!

Saw a picture of a dead Big Sexy Vampire ... warmed my heart.

Last but not least a big THANK YOU to JD! for explaining to the knuckle dragging idiots on this board that think that Theeeeiiiir template is the ONLY one worth calling themselves a viable PVP template. Today at least your my second favorite person on Sonoma. Can't give you favorite....someone else holds that position in my heart.

As for COP being on? I don't know. I have been trying to get ready to move the family to Ireland as well as spending 6 hours a day in rehersals. I miss my friends in COP and I miss fighting at the gate. I REALLY miss shooting arrows at ya'll!

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tip 1: Just becuase someone called you a "dog" litterely just a dog, nothing else besides saying dog. Does not warrant you to hit the report post button.

Notice - If the report button is abused any longer I will start handing out infractions to the person that hits it too many times for unjustified reports.

Alsso, once again if you cant handle someone calling you a "dog" its obvious you really shouldnt be reading or posting in this thread. So please dont.

Thanks!!!

:thumbup1:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL...I am so sorry Hunter...but THAT is just hilarious!!!

You da man!!!

Bark..bark bark..bark bark bark..

Translation:

Give us a in game kiss Wolfie...you KNOW you in game love me!!!!

Check this out...Wolfie loves me so much that she uses temp game accounts to maintain 2 houses around my keep, with the high and proud expressed desire to keep me from placing a castle. There are 2 little problems with that;

1. There has been a little 8x8 there for..oh..I don't know..10 years or so? It completely blocks placement of anything except a keep in that spot. Recognizing this would, of course, necessitate a small amount of knowledge. The fact of the 2 wasted placements indicate what is exactly between those 2 cute little in game (?) fuzzy ears. Sweet thang!!

2. Under no circumstance could I EVER be cajoled into moving all the crap I have stored in that place..as in no freakin' way in hell. F that!! Not for a castle..not for 10 castles...

Who loves ya baby!!!

Ansatsu

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hate to burst your bubble Widow but Wolfe can't see what you write.. She got banned from Stratics earlier for writing a nice message to you and expressing how she feels about Hunter being a ****** bag .. But you can keep up the Wolfe Worship all you want.. Just wanted to let you know she can't respond...

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hate to burst your bubble Widow but Wolfe can't see what you write.. She got banned from Stratics earlier for writing a nice message to you and expressing how she feels about Hunter being a ****** bag .. But you can keep up the Wolfe Worship all you want.. Just wanted to let you know she can't respond...
I would not say that was a nice little message after looking at it. I would say it was very colorfull.

But lets stop attacking wolfie in the forums how about that? Just leave Wolfie out of your posts and no one will have any problems.

She doesnt come in here so lets not talk about her or bash her in here either, sound good?

We took this stance a long time ago regarding Thraximus ZOG when even talking about ZOG or hinting at ZOG got your in trouble.

So all that I ask is you not attack Wolfie as Wolfie herself can no longer respond to those attacks.

T

Trinsauce

Back onto the topic of pvp... It's obviously not all of COP has completely stopped playing... I juss find it rather odd that yall don't even log in to fight anymore... Why is that???

We all know KMS and PAIN left to play Darkfall from what we're hearing... Why does it take them to be on for yall to log in and fight??? I mean seriously... Ruffles is the only one of yall that even fights anymore... Get back on and fight... Who cares if u die... I know yall play still cause we hear bout yall down at Navery all day everyday...

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You misinterpret any possible effort I put into thinking of Wolfie. You can easily set that value at zero and be correct.

The question now is..just how much do YOU love me after my orchestration of the complete destruction of COP??

Am I not merciful?? AM I NOT MERCIFUL!!!!! :gee:

Status
Not open for further replies.