• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread, v. 3.07 - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ouch so bitter. I cant save my own life yet you guys get assed up by the very same person 1v1 left and right. But it's ok. Keep making comments that clearly contradict actual ingame screenshots. We all know what waka is like now.

Yeah I am so sorry that glaical hair dye you brought didnt pay off.
And I am fully aware my actual ingame screenshots do get on you noobs' nerve and that's the point. :lol: Snake little man I understand. Look at the screenshot... Jack got assed up before we started pushing ohh that's you isnt it :lol: oops that must suck real hard. You can hide on the board (and you do it game too) and talk trash, but you still GTFO in game the second you see me without the "7 other wakas". It's ok, we all know you guys are very good. Just good enough to get killed 1v1 on daily basis by someone with horrid pvp skill (which kinda make you guys look even worse rolleyes:). yes keep it spinning little guy.

It's ok at least sometimes you guys die trying right. Never give up, never surrender. Learn how to PvP, learn teamwork. Smokebomb and hide or GTFO when your half of your zerg squad got wiped by scam 1/3 of your number does not help you kill people nor do they help you win.

Hope to see wakas get better at PvP. rolleyes:

T

Trinsauce

Ouch so bitter. I cant save my own life yet you guys get assed up by the very same person 1v1 left and right. But it's ok. Keep making comments that clearly contradict actual ingame screenshots. We all know what waka is like now.

Yeah I am so sorry that glaical hair dye you brought didnt pay off.
And I am fully aware my actual ingame screenshots do get on you noobs' nerve and that's the point. :lol: Snake little man I understand. Look at the screenshot... Jack got assed up before we started pushing ohh that's you isnt it :lol: oops that must suck real hard. You can hide on the board (and you do it game too) and talk trash, but you still GTFO in game the second you see me without the "7 other wakas". It's ok, we all know you guys are very good. Just good enough to get killed 1v1 on daily basis by someone with horrid pvp skill (which kinda make you guys look even worse rolleyes:). yes keep it spinning little guy.

It's ok at least sometimes you guys die trying right. Never give up, never surrender. Learn how to PvP, learn teamwork. Smokebomb and hide or GTFO when your half of your zerg squad got wiped by scam 1/3 of your number does not help you kill people nor do they help you win.

Hope to see wakas get better at PvP. rolleyes:
Can someone please buy this guy a brain??? Seriously... His utter gibberish and incompetence really hurts my eyes...

R

Ruffles

WU, to be out of comebacks, one first must have something to come back to...is this not correct?

Ok, up further in my posts I pointed out how easy it was for YOU to make a second character names ii, and how much more likely it was indeed you given your penchant for impersonating former players, ie. Wasp & Ember?
Consider also, that it is YOU that has this obsession about posting pictures and calling it the "truth" of a specific event. Most everyone here will on occassion post a picture but even then they do not call it the "truth".

Pictures at best are only a snapshot of a very tiny moment in an event. They can be modified so that they can present any "truth" you wish the viewers to see. Do everyone a favor ok? Stop posting the pictures and claiming them to be the "TRUTH" of a fight. Those with even half a brain knows they are not.

Far more credible are the first person accounts of what happened. Yes, some may differ in their viewpoints, but overall the combination of the acountings give a far better "truth" than a snapshot of a moment in time.

One thing you do have going for them is some are pretty to look at. Kinda like a fireworks, ya know?

I have been on a bit more than in the last few months and have found that all the guilds have weaknesses and strengths. COP, WAKA, D@D, 86, and even scam add to the fun of PvP'ing on Sonoma. I know I have enjoyed myself these last few weeks.

Ok for my smack talk...ii has funny looking hair, his robe smells, and he rides a very UGLY horse. He's hard to catch because he seems to have his feet glued to the floor of his house. Also, I noticed you don't have any "kill shots" of me....*GRINS*...I do have one of you though :gee:

PS. I will glady contribute 1000 gp towards the purchase of a new brain for WU...

T

Trinsauce

What we actually need is an actual reporter... We've had a few on the shard and they took MULTIPLE pictures of battles that truly capture what went on during the whole battle from start to finish... Posting a simple screenshot of 1 death during a battle and then saying that is how the whole battle went is absurd... I mean seriously he gets a screenie and claims victory... it's quite comical... So I mean if we all sank down to WU's logic (It'd take an awful lot of sinking if u get my drift) then the other night in Destard Waka "won" at least 5 times in the fight vs 2 people dying...

Oh please someone shoot me if I ever become that idiotic please... Put me out of my misery

R

Ruffles

We have also killed the reporters which doesn't make that job particularly attractive.

R

Ruffles

The good ones still managed to capture screenies as ghosts during the whole fight...
LOL capturing screenshots as a ghost, proves my point. We killed the reporters. Greyscale screenshots just arent as pretty as full color. If we can convince someone to be a stealther...and still manage to capture the screenshots AND write an accurate story of the events...that just might work.

Anyone interested?

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you have UOAssist you can go into the display tab and change the view yourself to one of the selections and you can take color screenshots even if your a ghost.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aww I love it. Actual ingame screenshots get on noobs nerve. Yea I wish we had a reporter too. But even so I dont expect waka to stop lying. :lol:

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL capturing screenshots as a ghost, proves my point. We killed the reporters. Greyscale screenshots just arent as pretty as full color. If we can convince someone to be a stealther...and still manage to capture the screenshots AND write an accurate story of the events...that just might work.

Anyone interested?
Isn't COP 93% Stealthers and 7% Tamers?

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Anyone interested?
Isn't COP 93% Stealthers and 7% Tamers?
I am actually. However I am already the Mod and I already have one kill on sight becuase im the mod agaisnt me. Im not too sure of having a kill on sight agaisnt me becuase I am a reporter too.

Then again if everyone was so happy to have a reporter to cover these fights maybe the lil old bard that couldnt kill person now adays would be ignored out of pity.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chump is just crying because he was smelling grass roots tonight and rage logged. SCAM got rolled again..thanx for the points...again.

SCAM would be terrified of a reporter actually watching them. Not for the embarrassment it would cause but also because of certain things that reporter might observe...and say...wtf...you can't do that in game. And then they would know the forbidden knowledge..lol.

B

Busters

Was funny to watch scam get completely destroyed last night. A few deaths on our side, but in the end, scam logged off because they had no chars left to cycle through. Wu, i'm so proud of him, he came out for the first time without odds in his favor to try to take a 2v3 fight against us. He of coarse got killed trying to run back to his house after he realized his buddy got ran off. Sry there was no picture of this, so i'm sure it will be denied since he never claims anything waka says as truth. But his buddy that ran and the 3 waka that were fighting them know what happened and watched him get pwned.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Widow Said:
but also because of certain things that reporter might observe...and say...wtf...you can't do that in game.

A few points............

* Obviously if you can see it in the game it's possible to do in game... I'd think simple logic like that wasn't beyond you.

* Secondly... If something was illegal to do in game I'm quite sure Widow... being the Super Cool dude that he is wouldn't page a GM etc... & apparently since NO ONE in SCAM has any problems with those EA MUST have decided there's nothing wrong... which is why I find it Funny that Widow is implying otherwise...

* Lastly... UMMM WOW just WoW... you spue....sooo much BS Snake lol.. War posts screenshots & you've always got some LAME response.... lol grow a set learn to fight, maybe take your own screenshots, but till you do that please shut up lol.. Your Dribble is just sooo sad & pathetic.

F

Freya/Passion

Yeah kinda like that time when War posted screen shots taken by.... damn that one kid who used to be in Waka. I still haven't figured out why he's in Scam he was so honest and nice.... Oh that must be why Scam has to use his screen shots.

And I shall just laugh myself silly, You think a Gm shows up anymore when paged?

T

Trinsauce

Widow Said:

A few points............

* Obviously if you can see it in the game it's possible to do in game... I'd think simple logic like that wasn't beyond you.

* Secondly... If something was illegal to do in game I'm quite sure Widow... being the Super Cool dude that he is wouldn't page a GM etc... & apparently since NO ONE in SCAM has any problems with those EA MUST have decided there's nothing wrong... which is why I find it Funny that Widow is implying otherwise...

* Lastly... UMMM WOW just WoW... you spue....sooo much BS Snake lol.. War posts screenshots & you've always got some LAME response.... lol grow a set learn to fight, maybe take your own screenshots, but till you do that please shut up lol.. Your Dribble is just sooo sad & pathetic.
Uhhhh running through gravestones, trapped boxes, and seeing tree stumps is not legal... Sorry to burst ur bubble... I have seen a few SCAM run right through all that and not stop... oh wells...

Here's an honest question for ya tho... Why is it that WU didn't take any screenshots last night??? Why is it that yall ONLY take screenshots when u get a kill??? Our whole point is and has always been SCAM only paints a picture that they want to be painted... If u read our posts we (Waka) have never denied dying when we died or losing a battle, SCAM on the other hand is a different story...

I think in the end we need someone like Don Corleone again... Someone needs to become a reporter and report actual pvp happenings from a non biased position...

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trinity Said:
Our whole point is and has always been SCAM only paints a picture that they want to be painted...
That picture is painted with Screenshots though instead of just the words you use.... meaning that we are supplying far more proof of "How it went" then you are. It's a funny thing.... I mean I can "SAY I whooped 10 of you by myself" but all of a sudden if I had pictures people might actually bellieve me..

Don Corleone was fun too though... He used to run around using Forensic Eval on the corpses for the screenshots too lol.

B

Busters

Trinity Said: That picture is painted with Screenshots though instead of just the words you use.... meaning that we are supplying far more proof of "How it went" then you are. It's a funny thing.... I mean I can "SAY I whooped 10 of you by myself" but all of a sudden if I had pictures people might actually bellieve me..

Don Corleone was fun too though... He used to run around using Forensic Eval on the corpses for the screenshots too lol.
ok, i could take a screenshot of last night when i dropped WU, i would have been the only one on screen with him at the time, so i could say that i owned him 1v1 and since the screenshot showed i was the only one there with him then it would have to be true?? No, in reality he got dismounted by snake, and i hit him with 2 ai's to finish him off while he ran toward his house. I'll admit it was not a 1v1, but can you see that if i posted a screenshot of him dying to me i could have said that?? That is what WU does, he makes a story seem to be like he had 10 people on him when he got a kill, which is never the case. His crew may have had someone redlined and he runs in and gets the kill while the others are off screen. If you can't understand that, then i really don't know how else to explain it to ya. Maybe break out the crayons and draw you a picture???

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually if you see my screenshot, its the instant people get killed. Where their name AND guild tag pops out.

I occasionally leave my journal up to show how 1v1 it was. e.g see the screenshot of how I dropped Flounder. There's no question no other name appeared in journal other than a blue corpse name "Freya" who at the time is a WAKA also.

You CAN take the screenshot, and accept it to be a 2v1 dismount dread bake gank. If that's the truth its the truth. Like I killed Flounder 1v1 when he challenged me to. If it's a fact the it's a fact. A screenshot only further prove certain point. And if you took the screenshot I ran away from the house (scam only has 2 houses vs waka's 8). So apperently if you did take a screenshot to capture my killshot (and my guild tag) you will have a dread and a bake on me with snake moving shoting me while you gank me with AI while I am running away from my house and trying to survive. You didnt take the screenshot because it will make your lie more obvious (and if you did it's a 2v1 dismount tamer gank which isnt that hard to pull off anyways).

It will prove that WU came out and fought you outnumbered (your 1st lie busted WU only comes out with 7 scams) and WU ran away from scam houses and died (your 2nd lie busted).

I still wish you guys to take some screenshots. Dont get pissed when I kill you 1v1 and your picture end up on stractics. Just make it look like "mine". Give me some 1v1 and prove yourself. :rolleyes:

R

Ruffles

So I finally get to log on and no one is playing at Yew. Head to Despise and see good ol' Crazy Legs working the spawn. I bide my time, shoot and just can't get the kill. Shoot again a wee but later and still can't get the kill. After him tripping over me and me over him a haf dozen times...and getting revealed..I start shooting and here is the result...

No dismounts just plain shooting at him in wolf form. he can't even make the excuse he was AFK 'cause he was running to beat all hell! Thank you for the loot which included 4 pinks!

Oh yes...I got a screen shot :)

http://i47.***********/2l9l6at.jpg

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I finally get to log on and no one is playing at Yew. Head to Despise and see good ol' Crazy Legs working the spawn. I bide my time, shoot and just can't get the kill. Shoot again a wee but later and still can't get the kill. After him tripping over me and me over him a haf dozen times...and getting revealed..I start shooting and here is the result...

No dismounts just plain shooting at him in wolf form. he can't even make the excuse he was AFK 'cause he was running to beat all hell! Thank you for the loot which included 4 pinks!

Oh yes...I got a screen shot :)

http://i47.***********/2l9l6at.jpg
Nice one girl. I am laughing at Lego. HAHAHAHAHA. Nice kill. :lol: Hes not happy tho. :lol:

R

Ruffles

*latest WU'ism*

Four scam chased down and killed one COP...stand over him as they loot and WU says..."COP zergs, COPs have no skill" and other assorted epitaphs.

Dontcha just love the irony?

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Even bigger LOL..SCAM just got straight up face slapped, get-down-on-your-knees-biatch pwned. Even numbers and BOOM. Smelling the grass roots again. Same old..same old. :thumbup1:

Horrid..just horrid... :stretcher:

:stir:

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh..... YOUR STILL HERE WIDOW...???? The SELF PROCLAIMED scripter's going to EVEN TRY to say something in the PvP thread...? lolol

Widow Said in another thread:
Loser..play clean or quit the game.

LoLoLoL !

Because he also said this lololol....

Widow Admits to Scripting

HEY TRINITY... gotta love your guildmates... lol

MODS.. I'm simply reposting what Widow Himself Said.. I try NOT to to make blantant accusations (Unlike others) without actualy having proof.. lol.. directly from the horses mouth.

B

Busters

Oh..... YOUR STILL HERE WIDOW...???? The SELF PROCLAIMED scripter's going to EVEN TRY to say something in the PvP thread...? lolol

LoLoLoL !

MODS.. I'm simply reposting what Widow Himself Said.. I try to to make blantant accusations (Unlike others) without actualy having proof.. lol.. directly from the horses mouth.

ok, this again is kind of like a screenshot. In what context and situation was this said?? Without reading the full post, i do not know off hand if he is serious or being sarcastic to an earlier remark by someone?? You can take it one way, and others want to know the entire story. And even at that, it is being talked about skill gain not pvp, so again, this relates to pvp how??

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok, this again is kind of like a screenshot. In what context and situation was this said?? Without reading the full post, i do not know off hand if he is serious or being sarcastic to an earlier remark by someone?? You can take it one way, and others want to know the entire story. And even at that, it is being talked about skill gain not pvp, so again, this relates to pvp how??
Haha typical.
If you read the whole thread, Snake made a accusation (no prove no nothing just the because I said so crap) and was telling him to "play clean or quit the game" yet he does it 360+days a year as per Snake's own actual words. Very impressive and I cracked up when I read it how he's bragging about all his achievements.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chump is STILL trying?? LOL..shot down on UHall..and still trying to convince people here that he maybe has more intelligence than a common shoe...

I guess the dirt naps he took yesterday still has his brown eye bleeding.. :sad2:

Epic fail...again.. :stretcher:

LAWLS!!!

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chump is STILL trying?? LOL..shot down on UHall..and still trying to convince people here that he maybe has more intelligence than a common shoe...

I guess the dirt naps he took yesterday still has his brown eye bleeding.. :sad2:

Epic fail...again.. :stretcher:

LAWLS!!!

sigh~~~ :coco: Good job tho. Shouldnt you quit? Still trying? Play clean or quit right. :lol:

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Loser..play clean or quit the game.

LoLoLoL !

MODS.. I'm simply reposting what Widow Himself Said.. I try NOT to to make blantant accusations (Unlike others) without actualy having proof.. lol.. directly from the horses mouth.
It doesnt matter when he said it does it? And since you have no idea what action he recieved agaisnt himself for making that comment you have no room to judge us mods do you?

Lets also not mention that that thread was not even on the Sonoma forums and I have no control of it anyways.

This is not going to be tolerated period.

Just becuase one person does something doesnt mean your allowed to do the same.

And that is getting you an infraction.

No more warnings for you fellows im tired of all your BS regarding scripts, hacks, 3rd party programs, anything illegal.

Own up to it.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL...This post is his way of crying "You sank my Battleship" after getting completely pwnd on UHall. :stretcher:

Pathetic loser...please have some pity for this chump folks... :loser:

Must suck to lose all the damned time. I guess you could get used to it, if your WU, but most of us couldn't put up with it. We all get better, except for Chump, and stop losing all... the... time. :sad2:

H

harrypotted III

Isn't Widow maker that stealther that I recruited into SCAM to use as a meatshield a few months ago? And now hes talking **** like hes good? dam what happened to this game lol

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Isn't Widow maker that stealther that I recruited into SCAM to use as a meatshield a few months ago? And now hes talking **** like hes good? dam what happened to this game lol
Yeah..the same one who brought along with him the people who made SCAM into a super power..and the same one that left the guild in the sorry azzed state it has been in since, when he and the others left due to your inability to play and lead with anything above the level of a mongbat with a diareah problem. :loser:

Congrats, you now lead the most laughed at and ridiculed guild on the shard. More than COP or D@D or PAS or pretty much any guild at all. Good job son, you rock! :thumbsup:

LAWLS!!!!

H

harrypotted III

Yeah..the same one who brought along with him the people who made SCAM into a super power..and the same one that left the guild in the sorry azzed state it has been in since, when he and the others left due to your inability to play and lead with anything above the level of a mongbat with a diareah problem. :loser:

Congrats, you now lead the most laughed at and ridiculed guild on the shard. More than COP or D@D or PAS or pretty much any guild at all. Good job son, you rock! :thumbsup:

LAWLS!!!!
A. Every member that you brought into SCAM including yourself was complete trash. They basically acted like meat shields for the core group.
B.Had I actually still been playing/leading SCAM you would have been kicked long before you got the opportunity to quit. (I wanted to kick you in March 09 but I stopped playing)
C.Your worthless if I recall anytime I gave you any task even something simple like scouting a spawn with your stealther you couldn't do it right because you were to incompetent. You belong in COP with the rest of the stealther trash. Didn't you ever wonder why I always ignored you when you asked to be placed in the non-faction SCAM?? Had you meant anything to SCAM I would have taken the time out to help but.......

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Isnt that the same question we asked you over and over? Why did you recruit him in the first place. They play 3 main templates. "Smokebombing stealth running away ninja form dexers", "smokebombing stealth running away ninja form archers" and "smokebombing stealth running away ninja form mages."

It's very funny snake said he made us power house. LOL I mean only thing he brought to us was a lot of active players, and judging by waka, zergging it up is considered skill so I guess it's possibly true.

Didnt see you guys posting about the slaughtering yesterday with us running half of your number. Violet Mood died how many times again? 10 would be an underestimate. And thats after we stated all your faction chars (other than MoT).

I got a great 2v2 screenshot when Mercutio and Willy Lowlife decided to leave their houseS (8 of them) and fought us 2v2 (Ember and Crazy Leg). And this is the result. And what did Willy do after that? Light speed galaxy wrap straight toward to one of their 8 houses (oh so fast and I couldnt keep up) and Smokebomb'ed.
Of course the screenshot, not the waka style "I said so" crap.

:thumbup1:

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a reminder to everyone who uses this PvP thread.

The rules and what are expected of you are listed on the first post of this thread, the second post also is another warning regarding this thread.

Dont complain or act shocked when you disregard those rules and my warnings that you get an infraction. The rules are listed there plain and clear and its your job to read them.

If you fail to read the rules dont expect that those rules dont apply to you.

-Lord Hunter.

Lets not even mention the dozens of posts I made in the PvP thread asking for the kind of talk that we all know is not allowd here to stop.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOl..core members..more like core "name for little cats"! Not a one of you was trustworthy or contributed, in any fashion, to the rise again of SCAM at all. You were non-existent. The people who made SCAM the powerhouse it was were the ones who took a second look at your pathetic little selves and said to themselves that there was no way they would be part of anything as sorry azzed as your little core "name of little cats". You are a very small guild of >>> :loser: They all left your pathetic group in the dust.

Look at yourselves...no-one wants anything to do with you, for obvious reasons..most of which can not be discussed in a PG environment forum. You are a non-issue on the shard. You get rolled consistently :stretcher: and are nothing but a source of derisive laughter, and faction points for people who really know how to PvP in a correct manner. :loser:

Bah..not even worth the time to type about. Garbage..pure garbage... and never going to be anything BUT garbage. You should have stayed gone, but then we wouldn't have anyone to laugh at. I guess you do serve a low level purpose. You are in good likewise company...LOL..you hang around with chumps...after all. :sad2:

Again..good job boy... :gee:

BTW...Grand Master Chump..yes..that is you WU... Wasp is back..the REAL Wasp.. and he seems more than a little upset about your sack suckling examples of creating characters with his name and trying to pass yourself off as him. Of course we already knew about your examples of creating characters to try to fool people (*cough* screenshot *cough*). Wow..did he ever tell us stories about you..LOL. We have made sure he has all your characters names. Sucks to be you....well..sucks even more now to be you..at least... :thumbup1:

LAWLS!!!!

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sweet our little old man is back. I remember last time I owned his Wasp- character on Wasp about little over a year ago and which resulted him quitting again.

Make sure to tell him to send his best regards to all his friends that helped him out over the years.

Still trying huh snake. Shouldnt you quit already? Cant handle your own words? :lol:

Tori

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow! Asha is on Sonoma - Here is your warning folks and heed it well - Asha is a scammer - He scammed his good buddy out of his whole suit on Pac when they left doom together so Asha could do "repairs". His most recent scam was he was allowed to rejoin FL - he had the account info for Steelnuts accounts and even tho they have been friends for years he logged into Steels account one night and stole his castle. Asha has been run off Pacific and he is all yours now - be careful he is not to be trusted.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow! Asha is on Sonoma - Here is your warning folks and heed it well - Asha is a scammer - He scammed his good buddy out of his whole suit on Pac when they left doom together so Asha could do "repairs". His most recent scam was he was allowed to rejoin FL - he had the account info for Steelnuts accounts and even tho they have been friends for years he logged into Steels account one night and stole his castle. Asha has been run off Pacific and he is all yours now - be careful he is not to be trusted.
It sounds like the guys he "scammed" did things that folks would generally not consider very smart. Giving out account info #1 and then handing over your suit #2.....if he did do it...sorry it went down that way, but there is always two sides to the story.

Asha and I may be on diff sides of the field now, but the guy still helped hook me up with some ingreds to imbue. Even offered to do the work for me. Didnt hask for payment. I told him I will replace them when I can get down and farm some. He said no worries. That really sounds like the attitutude of a scammer...

T

Trinsauce

Again as Black Magik has stated. He has helped numerous people in Waka and D@D and others as well... I can't speak on what "happened" over on Pac cause I know nothing about it at all... However based on his actions on Sonoma I am inclined to say that doesn't sound like Asha... Since he's been over he has built suits for people for free to help the guild catch up to everyone else who had the leet suits... He has given me a dread mare and a prepatch cu sidhe no questions asked... He has given me his WHOLE suit of armor and then some to repair and/or to hold to give to a char he was switching to... Again for someone who is a "scammer" his actions prove otherwise...

Asha has moved on to another guild and I wish him the best of luck getting D@D up to speed pvpwise... So please leave ur propaganda and ur player bashing on Pacific... It's not wanted here nor is it needed... Thanks

R

Ruffles

I don't know Asha...he has never helped me so I am not personally dazzled by his philanthropy, plus I still think his **** talk is offensive. So, from the view point of a mildly biased person in the other direction, this is what I think:

If one person accuses another of scamming, until it is corroborated by other individuals or admitted by the scammer himself, then it doesn't hold much weight.

People when they are pissy can accuse others of the most foul deeds. I am not saying you are pissy, Tori, or that you are lying. I am just saying most of us take accusations like this with a wary eye.

If indeed Asha is a scammer, his true colors will tell. If not, then this accusation will die a quiet death.

As for Busters comment:

"It sounds like the guys he "scammed" did things that folks would generally not consider very smart. Giving out account info #1 and then handing over your suit #2.....if he did do it...sorry it went down that way, but there is always two sides to the story."

I am sooo against blaming people that are victims. Yes, one can be too trusting, yes one can be dumb as a rock, but if one is scammed for any reason, that person who is scamming is a low life scum sucking under a rock dwelling piece of poo. Also, as far as scamming someone...there is only one side and the person that scams is wrong.

Other than that, Buster, you are still one of my favorites...even if you are in WAKA.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know Asha...he has never helped me so I am not personally dazzled by his philanthropy, plus I still think his **** talk is offensive. So, from the view point of a mildly biased person in the other direction, this is what I think:

If one person accuses another of scamming, until it is corroborated by other individuals or admitted by the scammer himself, then it doesn't hold much weight.

People when they are pissy can accuse others of the most foul deeds. I am not saying you are pissy, Tori, or that you are lying. I am just saying most of us take accusations like this with a wary eye.

If indeed Asha is a scammer, his true colors will tell. If not, then this accusation will die a quiet death.

As for Busters comment:

"It sounds like the guys he "scammed" did things that folks would generally not consider very smart. Giving out account info #1 and then handing over your suit #2.....if he did do it...sorry it went down that way, but there is always two sides to the story."

I am sooo against blaming people that are victims. Yes, one can be too trusting, yes one can be dumb as a rock, but if one is scammed for any reason, that person who is scamming is a low life scum sucking under a rock dwelling piece of poo. Also, as far as scamming someone...there is only one side and the person that scams is wrong.

Other than that, Buster, you are still one of my favorites...even if you are in WAKA.
I am not blaming for getting scammed if they did. I highly doubt they did, but if you give someone who lives 1500 miles away from you your account password. Would you eventually expect for them to gain access to your account and take stuff. I would. There are simple rules to safeguarding your stuff. Repair deeds and keeping your account info secret. No body knows my account username and password other than my IRL Father and that is only because my main account is his old one. I do not hand over gear to someone else fully expected not to get it back. Dont give someone something you cannot afford to lose. As far as repairing it. There are things called repair deeds. Every char of mine has some in the bank and runes to specific crafter shops in order to be able to use them. one bad decision on one persons part can leave the door open for someone else to make a bad decision.

B

Busters

I am not blaming for getting scammed if they did. I highly doubt they did, but if you give someone who lives 1500 miles away from you your account password. Would you eventually expect for them to gain access to your account and take stuff. I would. There are simple rules to safeguarding your stuff. Repair deeds and keeping your account info secret. No body knows my account username and password other than my IRL Father and that is only because my main account is his old one. I do not hand over gear to someone else fully expected not to get it back. Dont give someone something you cannot afford to lose. As far as repairing it. There are things called repair deeds. Every char of mine has some in the bank and runes to specific crafter shops in order to be able to use them. one bad decision on one persons part can leave the door open for someone else to make a bad decision.

You should never give your account name or password to anyone!! If you do, i'm sorry to say, you deserve what happens to that account. I have even seen 2 couples that were together for years end up breaking up, and you can guess what happened to the accounts they played. There are a few people i do play with that i would trust to repair items for me, and if i lost those items, then it would be my own fault. So you can't ever blame anyone but yourself. In the end, it does suck that people are like that, but there are always gonna be people that will take what they can from anyone they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.