• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Private Island (updated pics)

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Selling Private Island

Does anything spawn on the island?

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Black Sun-

Every *once* in a while, I'll see a sea serpent come up and VERY rarely a Water Elemental will be roaming around, maybe I've seen 6 total monsters spawn in 6 months....

I love this place and it PAINS me to sell it. A house dropped near my Grandfathered account's houses, so now the chance to have 6 houses right beside each other was too great to pass up....

DID I MENTION THE BEACH????

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I was actually hoping for a little usable spawn, sheep, cows, birds, goats. Something that I could farm for resources. Although, a private beach for sand would be nice.

What's the size of the house footprint?

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

The Island House is a two story 13x12. I have never tried to resize, but I think a larger storage house could fit....

Here is a screen shot of current storage space, as you can see, I do not have the added storage expansion on this account, so it could be more just depending on new owners acct status. And also, the magnificent beach!

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

That would be a great place to have one of my sexy parties.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

That would be a great place to have one of my sexy parties.

More on topic. I'm very interested in the house. I'll ICQ you when I get home. It may just be worth it for me to open up one of my old accounts.

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Cool Black Sun! I'll be around, on and off, thru the week.... I'm sure we can meet up for a tour!!