• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread, v. 3.07 - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ruffles

Did many turn out to put up a fight? It was Super Bowl.
While I was there one other was there as well. Had had just woke up and had an hour to kill., Striker said WAKA was doing a Harry in Despise. PvPing wakes me up better than coffee to wake up, so thought what the heck...I'll go check.

Sure enough they had the area fielded prettier than Christmas. I knew I wouldnt be able to kill anyone but just shooting them is fun and maybe a dragon would nip 'em a bit when I ran. It got the blood pumping and was fun to boot.

Got called a few names, had to look up a couple, couldn't find one of them and found out the other two were not well thought out. So just figured Wrinkles was a tad challenged or ignorant or both. I think it might be a ritual for some guys to call other people names when they kill or are killed. Perhaps it might be compensation for other areas they may lack in. What do you think?

Still though WAKA fielded a HUGE amount of players and it still took a while to kill that harry. I don't think my little forays into annoying them made THAT much of a difference. Could be though they might have held back a bit in hopes that a spectacular raid would occur...if that is the case, bad timing...the superbowl, ya know.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Fight last night (Monday) 11-12:30 pst was quite nice... It started with 2 borred SCAM (Gernize & myself) just holding the drop in to DSP. Lol... some poor PAS member named SHAFT proceeded to drop in and spend the next HOUR or more trapped in fields. I think he died like 3 times & we ressed him each time while having 3-4 Faction horses / 2 Earth Elementals / 1 Blade Spirit & a few additional people just beating on him seeing if we could dmg his armor lol... We actually held that drop in long enough to accumulate a corpse of Gordon and TMI's Dread-Mare Dexxer too... Then the fight got more interesting when CAL and Asha showed up, but we just didn't wanna let the fielded newbies free!! Ah well.. gotta be some screenshots from someone to post .. the fight eventually moved into YEW where Waka cycled characters... good fun.

S

Sickshine

I think you cop guys are getting way too attached to the sigils. I just want to borrow them for a little while. It was fun at brit statting one of your thiefs then you all swarming in and not getting to kill anyone.

Tell Boat that he should know better than to go out spawning by himself at this point in the game.

Tonights count:
GTFO-2
cop-0

make that cop-1 they got my thief trapped in minax base killed him.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice OJ convention at Destard tonight. Haven't seen that many guilds involved in one fight in a while....Scam, Cop, Waka, Pas, D@D, and there might have been others. Sorry no screenshots.

B

Busters

Nice OJ convention at Destard tonight. Haven't seen that many guilds involved in one fight in a while....Scam, Cop, Waka, Pas, D@D, and there might have been others. Sorry no screenshots.

sadly, only 3 of us waka were there, but it still was fun. Wish it could have been a better fight, but scam was "zerged out, in scams words" tonight. Good to see more on though

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sadly, only 3 of us waka were there, but it still was fun. Wish it could have been a better fight, but scam was "zerged out, in scams words" tonight. Good to see more on though
Yep especially your fearless guild leader and Calisto dipped from a "zerg of 3 scam" in a 3v3 after 1 of you got laid down.

Btw Waka is now the biggest faction guild on sonoma not counting your D@D sisters, you guys should be the last guild to comment on zergs...

Still little salty about that 6 vs 1 killshot in 3D? Oh nvm that's even number in "wakas' words".

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Btw it was 3 waka and a lot of D@Ds. And didnt we killed the champ?
In this case again we won the fight right? You should say $cam zerged waka + d@d + cop. Or $cam was zerging it up. Not scam got zerged out.

Zerged out means we "lost" a fight or a spawn due to one or more enemy guilds applying excessive amount of players against us in comparison to what we have (e.g. like the 1v6 in 3D client screenshot).

I am sure D@D was the one who did the spawn and Scam was the one who killed the champ, finished it and walked away with the scrolls. And in this case we didnt get zerged "out". You know there was more D@D than scam along not count the 3 wakas you claimed.

So what's the deal here? I am little confused... Isnt waka/d@d sister guild? Asha is in D@D and Zak is in Waka and Asha = Zak...... so that makes D@D and Waka kinda like allies right?

B

Busters

Btw it was 3 waka and a lot of D@Ds. And didnt we killed the champ?
In this case again we won the fight right? You should say $cam zerged waka + d@d + cop. Or $cam was zerging it up. Not scam got zerged out.

Zerged out means we "lost" a fight or a spawn due to one or more enemy guilds applying excessive amount of players against us in comparison to what we have (e.g. like the 1v6 in 3D client screenshot).

I am sure D@D was the one who did the spawn and Scam was the one who killed the champ, finished it and walked away with the scrolls. And in this case we didnt get zerged "out". You know there was more D@D than scam along not count the 3 wakas you claimed.

So what's the deal here? I am little confused... Isnt waka/d@d sister guild? Asha is in D@D and Zak is in Waka and Asha = Zak...... so that makes D@D and Waka kinda like allies right?
When i heard about the spawn in destard, i heard cop had it and scam was taking it from them. Also, D@D is not with waka, so you need to keep up on that aspect. And Colisto was never with us last night, again you need to know what you are talking about before you speak. 3 of us were fighting at least 8 of you with your pets. So again, that would be a zerg. And i do not recall anyone ever saying "zerg out" means the zerg lost, but if thats how you take it, then that is fine with me. When we got there, scam already had spawn dead, we just came to fight. Therefore a 3v8 is a zerg from what scam always says. We did not help cop or d@d or pas or anyone else that came, we fight all. I only saw 2 cop there, so at the times i was there, it was not really like they could put up a fight against ya either.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It started off as Cop raiding PAS and Shaft announcing it over chat that Cop was in Destard and Rikktor was up. I think D@D was only there for a little bit at the beginning for I only saw Farimar. I didn't stop to count how many each guild had but Scam had a decent number there, one TB (maybe two), and not sure how many COM. Didn't see Crack Corn or the 86 guild show up until the fighting had pretty much died down. They could have been there earlier and I just didn't see them.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Zak Morondo [CoM][Waka]
Asha Sukanara [CoM][D@D]

Arent these two the same guy? :confused: Oh is it some kind of dual personality thing thats in the movies?

And why is Naka Yama Sushi not guilded now?

I will try to get used to it. All I know for a fact is Waka and D@D fought side by side at least when we are around. Go back to the last page and look at the screenshot in 3D client. Waka AND D@D were both on me. But I guess I count as 3 people in waka math. Ii (1st char), Ii's Warhorse (2nd char), Ii's weapon (3rd char). I guess thats how you came up with the 8 scam story (ICU and his dreadmare thats 2 persons ect). Care to name them? I mean like in my 3D screenshots I have all waka/D@D's bars or char names all lit up or shown on screen. Cant lie there, no story needed. Oh btw -86- is in SL, but go ahead and ask that Nuncha dude and he will tell you how many times we (also in SL) have raided their spawns. Yet I see WAKA protecting D@D spawns and vice versa I wonder why. Hell waka and D@D drops down to DSP together most of the time (feel free to lie tho) :thumbup:

Waka do not fight along, $cam does. You have a PvP sister guild we dont. And you guys even got a few people who play on non-faction bluebie chars "Violet Mood" and "Rock" instantly comes to mind.

B

Busters

Zak Morondo [CoM][Waka]
Asha Sukanara [CoM][D@D]

Arent these two the same guy? :confused: Oh is it some kind of dual personality thing thats in the movies?

And why is Naka Yama Sushi not guilded now?

I will try to get used to it. All I know for a fact is Waka and D@D fought side by side at least when we are around. Go back to the last page and look at the screenshot in 3D client. Waka AND D@D were both on me. But I guess I count as 3 people in waka math. Ii (1st char), Ii's Warhorse (2nd char), Ii's weapon (3rd char). I guess thats how you came up with the 8 scam story (ICU and his dreadmare thats 2 persons ect). Care to name them? I mean like in my 3D screenshots I have all waka/D@D's bars or char names all lit up or shown on screen. Cant lie there, no story needed. Oh btw -86- is in SL, but go ahead and ask that Nuncha dude and he will tell you how many times we (also in SL) have raided their spawns. Yet I see WAKA protecting D@D spawns and vice versa I wonder why. Hell waka and D@D drops down to DSP together most of the time (feel free to lie tho) :thumbup:

Waka do not fight along, $cam does. You have a PvP sister guild we dont. And you guys even got a few people who play on non-faction bluebie chars "Violet Mood" and "Rock" instantly comes to mind.

We helped D@D out for around a week or so, now they moved on several days ago, along wish asha, since i have not seen him in vent or game, i suppose he was helping D@D, he just must have a char still in waka, can't really tell you why, because i really don't know that entire situation. Also, i remember some 86 guys being in your guildhouse a few nights helping you guys out, so try something new with that one. Since you never come on unless there are more then 7 scam already on, you really should not talk about guilds you know nothing about. Juicey, straight wrecking, Gernize, Kronus, stalkerazzi, harry potted, mail man, some dismount archer (can't remember name, and pretty sure there was another. Sorry i don't write it all down each night we fight, But there you go, just for your satisfaction. Ty, and have a good day newbie!:stir:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We helped D@D out for around a week or so, now they moved on several days ago, along wish asha, since i have not seen him in vent or game, i suppose he was helping D@D, he just must have a char still in waka, can't really tell you why, because i really don't know that entire situation. Also, i remember some 86 guys being in your guildhouse a few nights helping you guys out, so try something new with that one. Since you never come on unless there are more then 7 scam already on, you really should not talk about guilds you know nothing about. Juicey, straight wrecking, Gernize, Kronus, stalkerazzi, harry potted, mail man, some dismount archer (can't remember name, and pretty sure there was another. Sorry i don't write it all down each night we fight, But there you go, just for your satisfaction. Ty, and have a good day newbie!:stir:
Ohh still salty about the 1v1 face plant of Flounder and the 1v6 in 3D eh, I see. :mf_prop: I dont blame you tho. For a guild that dont exist until 10+ of you is on you sure are being very very funny.

I am suprisied people still lie. I dont know if it takes 7 scam for me to be on then I will never on. Oh never mine ICU counts 3, Jesse counts 3 i will make the 7th person sorry Waka math I see.

Dont see the 7 other scam...

I still dont see the other 7

Still where are the others?

I just dont get why people would still lie blantly when I have "tons" of proof. Must be a waka thing. Oh yea sorry I really shouldnt expect too much from a guild that fake killshots. I just feel so bad about the glacial hair dye.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
http://i45.***********/j9vsrp.jpg

I still dont see other 7 scam but I do see a ****ton of Waka/D@D working together tho. Oh well keep spinning the truth. My hard evidences will just make you look really really stupid.

sigh people lie about everything nowdays.

Glad to hear D@D moved on. I hear this waka/d@d ****storm is started by Calisto getting killed by Gernize 1v1 when a bounch of you were on. Yea, good job there.

D

Deb4PSU

D@D would be the idiot ugly sister that nobody wants to claim.
It is so hard being the idiot ugly sister that everyone but SCAM has asked to join them. Technically, COP didn't ask, but Ruff Rider was butt hurt when we joined WAKA since he was being 'nice' to us all, and someone from COP was telling everyone how they asked us all to join them. War seems to have the inside info on what happen to D@D having character in WAKA. We decided we didn't like being called f$*#!)#$^T()* morons. We know we aren't pvpers, but we try, at least we are trying to learn. I know all pvpers were born doing it but us, but that is how us idiot ugly sister roll.

R

Ruffles

It is so hard being the idiot ugly sister that everyone but SCAM has asked to join them. Technically, COP didn't ask, but Ruff Rider was butt hurt when we joined WAKA since he was being 'nice' to us all, and someone from COP was telling everyone how they asked us all to join them. War seems to have the inside info on what happen to D@D having character in WAKA. We decided we didn't like being called f$*#!)#$^T()* morons. We know we aren't pvpers, but we try, at least we are trying to learn. I know all pvpers were born doing it but us, but that is how us idiot ugly sister roll.
I won't comment on things I don't know about, ie. COP and D@D joining forces, never heard it mentioned.

As for being pvp'ers....I have to disagree. You ARE PvPers by the fact you show up and fight. Ok, so ya get killed. So? Everyone gets killed. Some are better than others and no one is "born" knowing what to do. Some just started years ago and have learned by experience and some like me will remain noobish simply because they are there to have fun and not win everytime.

Just don't give up, play to have fun, expect to die and dont let it get to ya.

As for that idiot ugly sister comment? Last time I checked the ppdolls, we pretty much all look the same. The only idiot is the one that made that comment in the first place.

B

Busters

Why would i be upset you get kills??? it would be boring if we won all the time. I'm glad you keep month old killshots to repost over and over. As for my math, i named who was there last night, and yet you change to another scenario. Whatever makes you happy i guess. :thumbup:

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We know we aren't pvpers, but we try, at least we are trying to learn. I know all pvpers were born doing it but us, but that is how us idiot ugly sister roll.
You can always learn to be good/better PVPer's in a couple months, and it seems like your all willing to learn. I've spoken to a couple of D@D members and they seem to be decent people, so keep practicing and you'll get better.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe you will be surprised. People like me likes to know exactly what happened. And I know everytime on field when I or one of my guildies kill one of your WAKA "elite" PvPers you guys will get yelled. And I do it very very often to those elites in waka as proven by countless screenshots). I am surprised Waka flat out and lied about you guys joining forces. They used you as meat shield yet talk trash to you when their noobie asses die. sigh you really shouldnt be hoping too much from a guild that's willing to spend 20m and fake screenshots just so they can brag. If anything that's not considered PvPers, it's WAKA, they are just much much lower.

T

Trinsauce

Hehe you will be surprised. People like me likes to know exactly what happened. And I know everytime on field when I or one of my guildies kill one of your WAKA "elite" PvPers you guys will get yelled. And I do it very very often to those elites in waka as proven by countless screenshots). I am surprised Waka flat out and lied about you guys joining forces. They used you as meat shield yet talk trash to you when their noobie asses die. sigh you really shouldnt be hoping too much from a guild that's willing to spend 20m and fake screenshots just so they can brag. If anything that's not considered PvPers, it's WAKA, they are just much much lower.
I've laid low for too long now... That fake screenshot??? Hmmm correct me if I'm wrong but didn't it start out at 15M that we supposedly spent on making that char??? Now it's grown to 20M??? What's it gonna be next month, 25M??? Seriously get the **** outta here with ur nonsense... Noone believes that we did it and certainly members of ur own guild who have ever been a part of what Waka has been about don't believe it...

So sit down, drink a hot glass of shut the **** up and continue ur worship kid...

D

Deb4PSU

Thanks for the encouragement. D@D will continue to learn. I can say most of WAKA were very good to us. I have nothing against any of them, just those of us in D@D are very laid back, and didn't like a few things. I think it is probably like that whenever any 2 guilds try to come together.

I know most of COP probably never heard anything about forging any relationship with D@D. Ruff said not all were on board, whether that meant no one but him, or only certain people knew, I cannot say, but that was a month ago, so old news.

We will keep working and learning, and eventually we hope to not be faceplanted in the dirt all the time. Either way, it is all about having fun, getting away from rl for a while, and enjoying the friendships we have made.

Freya

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea Trin keep it spinning. sign... lowlife guild.

Oh btw I was talking on general chat today on Ii, and my name showed up as Ii2. Probably some of you are doing something with that fake char of me? Oh btw Glacial Hairdye can go 15 to 20M easy.

Had a little outnumbered fight earlier. Wasnt easy to get it but of course little something something to cheer people up.

Where's the other 7 Scam other than Chong? Oh yea, forgot you guys are compulsive liars. Keep spinning the truth around. Good Job.

S

Sickshine

Now Freya don't get your panties in a bunch My comment was just a little jab at ya. Nothing serious. We have had a few encounters with you in fel we didn't talk bad to you or anything. I am glad you are trying to get better at pvp. It takes courage to do something when you know you will be ridiculed. You do need to get a little thicker skin though or stuff will get to you to easily.

Ruffles you better watch it! I will not tolerate being called an idiot by the likes of you. Jk

D

Deb4PSU

Now Freya don't get your panties in a bunch My comment was just a little jab at ya. Nothing serious. We have had a few encounters with you in fel we didn't talk bad to you or anything. I am glad you are trying to get better at pvp. It takes courage to do something when you know you will be ridiculed. You do need to get a little thicker skin though or stuff will get to you to easily.

Ruffles you better watch it! I will not tolerate being called an idiot by the likes of you. Jk
Now Sickshine if I didn't have a thick shin I would have told you what a moron you were, instead of jokingly adopting the name. ::sigh:: Sarcasm is just lost on some people.

R

Ruffles

Thicker skin comes with experience, but there are times when no matter how thick your skin is, somethings said does affect you and makes the game difficult to even want to log in. In that case the obscenity filter and ignor feature is wonderful!! :thumbup:

Sickshine, by the likes of me? Just what do ya mean by the likes of me, hmmmm? And, I better watch it? *giggles* What are ya going to do? hmmm?

Traveling ATM, but when I get home... I'll be on and watching for ya ...who is your character I need to watch for? *GRINS*

R

Ruffles

I was on last night for about 30 min, waiting for an opportunity on a character I use on occassion. Watched WAKA and scam "fighting" at the gate. Well, more like scam running between houses and WAKA fielding houses. WU, I am amazed that you were able to even get a screenshot of killing someone, but of course I was there only 30 min and you could have gotten very lucky. Since you love numbers WU, there were 4 scam (not including when you would pop on) and 7 WAKA. I'm surprised thought with your claims of prowess at the game, ya'll in scam didn't annihilate WAKA. Perhaps the delusions of granduer are in your head?

Almost got rocked by WAKA after dismounting Joe Lord for them...he survived...I almost didn't. It was fun for the very small time I was able to play.

S

Sickshine

Now Freya i just reread your post and I can't recall ever asking anyone from your guild to join us. I don't want to sound mean, but currently the only thing you have to offer another guild is meatshield service. I might be a moron depends on who you ask (some would say worse). I do enjoy fighting D@D. Cobra is good. I know you are bitter about some things, but your basing that on bad information.

Ruffles you need to watch out for hank the thief. He is one deadly little elf. It took 3 of your guildies at least half an hour to kill him while stuck in your base (very fun encounter).

Seriously though I am currently in GTFO. We have 7 people in our guild and can usually field 2-4 people on at the same time. Now for all of those elitist guilds crying about other guilds using too many archers go look at our skill averages.

R

Ruffles

Now Freya i just reread your post and I can't recall ever asking anyone from your guild to join us. I don't want to sound mean, but currently the only thing you have to offer another guild is meatshield service. I might be a moron depends on who you ask (some would say worse). I do enjoy fighting D@D. Cobra is good. I know you are bitter about some things, but your basing that on bad information.

Ruffles you need to watch out for hank the thief. He is one deadly little elf. It took 3 of your guildies at least half an hour to kill him while stuck in your base (very fun encounter).

Seriously though I am currently in GTFO. We have 7 people in our guild and can usually field 2-4 people on at the same time. Now for all of those elitist guilds crying about other guilds using too many archers go look at our skill averages.
Not everyone accepts a smaller less experienced guild to join theirs for as you say "meatshields". It has been my experience that COP has accepted less experienced guilds with the hopes that they hone their PvP skills, make new friends and become part of the team. COP has also merged with people that have good PvP skills. With any merge, sometimes it works and other times it doesn't. I think that all depends on the motives for joining a larger guild and how well they mesh with the current people in that guild.

T

Trinsauce

Yea Trin keep it spinning. sign... lowlife guild.

Oh btw I was talking on general chat today on Ii, and my name showed up as Ii2. Probably some of you are doing something with that fake char of me? Oh btw Glacial Hairdye can go 15 to 20M easy.

Had a little outnumbered fight earlier. Wasnt easy to get it but of course little something something to cheer people up.

Where's the other 7 Scam other than Chong? Oh yea, forgot you guys are compulsive liars. Keep spinning the truth around. Good Job.
All bull**** aside... During that battle capture there was Ii, Joe Lord, Chong, and AZULA that equals 4... And for Waka there was Trinity, Gabriel, Scary Dope, Cedric Trucido, and Geronimo... Joe died that fight as well... Again noone cares enough to take screenshots...

What I do find funny is when SCAM is out fighting 8 on 3 U NEVER EVER take screenshots... It's quite comical cause u come on here with ur little girl panties on and whine about superior numbers yet u do the same exact thing... It's understandable that sometimes one side has more people on... U need to get a grip on reality and stop the whining chump...

P.S. Sometimes when I log into UO chat it says Trinity3... Is SCAMS playing with false Trinity char??? Get the **** out of here with ur utter nonsense... Ur the only one in the world that would think that deeply into the game to make a char after someone else... Hence the names Wasp and Ember whom u made to immitate someone... Ur credibility on blaming others for doing something u would do holds no weight at all... Do u understand the words that r coming out of my mouth??? Noone believes ur bull**** so knock it off already... It's old and moldy...

T

Trinsauce

For the record, for all u nosy people who wanna get in on what occurred between Waka and D@D... It's none of ur business period... Keep ur noses to urselves... kthxdrive thru...

I will go on the record and say that D@D was a good group of people... I was lookin forward to workin with them on growing as pvpers it juss didn't work out... Their suits were getting worked on and next was training in organized fighting... However, we have since parted ways and if they ever still wanna get together and work on learning I have left an open invitation to ICQ me if they ever need anything... I wish them the best of luck in their journey through UO and Sonoma...

Again stop speculating cause u guys really know nothing about what goes on in Waka... It's all HEARSAY... I mean people say Snake is a bad apple yet he helps everyone and anyone most times for free... I mean people say that WU is a total jackass... Well that last one is actually believable 150%...

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol...chump...damned accurate moniker for this horrid player...LOL!!!!!!

This child has yet to display the want or ability to say one single word of truth. The funny thing..he doesn't yet realize that everyone is always laughing at him for it, amongst other things. He is generally regarded as a bafoon by pretty much the entire UO population.

:stir:

B

Busters

The funny thing about last night was that when wu was on there was one waka on and one in stat against 4 scam. Then 3 more waka log on and kill one scam and Wu and chong run for the hills to unflag then sit in the house. Grenize and joe lord were the only ones that came out after that because II and Chong logged out. Although they just ran from house to house Grenize still got killed in the process before we left because we were tired of waiting for you guys to grow a pair and come out and fight.

S

Sickshine

I didn't say there was anything wrong with them being meatshields. I also know that a person can get better and be more than just a meatshield. I said that is what they can currently offer.

T

Trinsauce

I didn't say there was anything wrong with them being meatshields. I also know that a person can get better and be more than just a meatshield. I said that is what they can currently offer.
I gotta correct u here... D@D wasn't meatshields... I do remember a fight in Despise with ur guild tho... 3 of u couldn't kill Cyrex and myself... Instead ur guild ran off when they realized it was a battle u could not win... 2 archers and a dreadmare riding mage and ur guild failed to kill 2 spawn necro's with books in our hands... quite sad actually... I would take any one D@D over anyone in GTFO...

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a well recognized, and frequently laughed at, fact that little WU will not log onto Sonoma unless there are at least 6-7 SCAM on so he can run away and hide if he does not see 2 or 3 to 1 odds in their favor.

Horrid player..simply horrid. Cool people would not be in a guild with his type.

That is the reason he can't ever be in WAKA.

So...stop asking to join WAKA girlie..you have been told at least 100 times that the answer is no.. you are just not the type of player that real players and people want around. Besides that...no-one has the time to retrain your s h i t t y play and bring you up to a decent level.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ohh i see my screenshots did cause some bitter salty inside you wakas.
Same old stuff of actual ingame screenshots vs waka stories.
I see so i started running when there are 4 wakas on my screen (and one clearly got assed up). There you go another lie proven to be well a lie with one simple actual screenshot. So sorry you guys dont and probably cant take screenshots hehe. Oh for a guild that claims they dont care about screenies yet investing glaical hair on a fake char of me (ty my fellow worshipers) just so you can get a ... oh yea screenshot that you dont care about.

Oh well i am a jackass of course i dont expect anything nice considering the face pwnage i laid on almost every single one of you and caught on screenshots and revealed your "awesomeness". Give me a name that i havent got you on killshots yet and i will work on it and hey maybe your ass could show up in 3D too =)

Work harder on the stories and fake char of me kk my fanbois. I will continue to provide you with most ingame screenshots that does not require stories or in wakas case, lies.

Oh trin, Hugo told us many great things about your attempt to recruit him. You guys are zerggy enough and he said your waka is not the waka he used to be in anymore. Too much archers stealthers and tamers to his liking.

D

Deb4PSU

Sickshine I guess I am totally confused about who you are, I thought you were SCAM, but I guess I was mistaken. I was counting only the guilds that field more than 2-3 people. The only thing I'm basing my opinion of you on is the year I spent with PAS and your postings here. I guess that could be bad information, but I tend to take my firsthand experience with someone as my basis, not what others say. I can say honestly, all that I have ever talked to personally from COP & SCAM seem to be good people, but that doesn't mean I know them or their business.

And I don't know what you are trying to say as far as me being bitter? I make a smart ass crack about your name calling of a whole guild, that has never posted in this thread before, could it be that I detect a little cya, because we actually saw it? Me thinks thou dost protest too much Sickshine.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Picture: People laughing --------> at WU again.

Chump.

Another pathetic try by the shards worst player that no-one wants to game with. Congrats again!! *applause**

LAWLS!!!

Just so you know the truth..Hugo approached WAKA to join..not the other way around. But he was cox blocked by smarter people in WAKA.

B

Busters

Ohh i see my screenshots did cause some bitter salty inside you wakas.
Same old stuff of actual ingame screenshots vs waka stories.
I see so i started running when there are 4 wakas on my screen (and one clearly got assed up). There you go another lie proven to be well a lie with one simple actual screenshot. So sorry you guys dont and probably cant take screenshots hehe. Oh for a guild that claims they dont care about screenies yet investing glaical hair on a fake char of me (ty my fellow worshipers) just so you can get a ... oh yea screenshot that you dont care about.

Oh well i am a jackass of course i dont expect anything nice considering the face pwnage i laid on almost every single one of you and caught on screenshots and revealed your "awesomeness". Give me a name that i havent got you on killshots yet and i will work on it and hey maybe your ass could show up in 3D too =)

Work harder on the stories and fake char of me kk my fanbois. I will continue to provide you with most ingame screenshots that does not require stories or in wakas case, lies.

Oh trin, Hugo told us many great things about your attempt to recruit him. You guys are zerggy enough and he said your waka is not the waka he used to be in anymore. Too much archers stealthers and tamers to his liking.
Yes 3 of u dropped 1 guy and we were running in to help, glad to see that screenshot can tell an entire story and not just 1 segment of it. newb. Also, whats the excuse for logging off??? Once it got to be 5v4 instead of 2v4, you log and never show again. As for Hugo, that guy is a major newb. He has a stealther, and a tamer, and a wrestle mage. So as for him saying to much archers and tamers is a joke. Well i guess he fits in with you then. And as for tamers go, usually we have 0 maybe 1 tamer on when we fight, and you guys field at least 2-3 when we fight ya. So whats tell ya?? And who would waste money to build a char like yours just to take a screenshot?? You die enough, that is unless you run when the odds get a bit more even.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha more stories. I am pretty sure it was all 5 on you attacking me and we picked that noob out. If you were helping why would you cast ebolt than saving his life? Its on screenshot too. So eager to kill me you rather let your friends die. That screenshot is a perfect example. So either you are making **** up with more lies or you want me dead so bad that you rather watch your noob friend die and attempt to kill me. Pick one that suits you.

Yes i do i plenty. 1 death per average of 25 waka kills. Heck the only screenshot that has my name in it from waka were fake. So when i die plenty (again no prove what so ever) that makes waka look pretty ********. I dont know you guys claim a lot of things but *never* any facts that can be proven. Propaganda helps you cover up the truth but it still doesnt make you win. Everytime i fight waka its pretty intense because watching you all focusing on me while we pick you noobs out 1 by 1 is amazingly amusing. I mean enough with your lies show us some real screenshots since you guys are all so good and i die plenty right?

Try harder. I have about 10 screenshots of 3 of us (me jesse and eggy) taking your 9 men dsp with D@D (the one trinity admitted defeat because making excuses is not his cup of tea). Its ok you guys need numbers to win but scam on the other side has never gotten defeated when the rare occasion where we do outnumber you.

Sending a war invite of 500 or 1000 kill where the real pvp happens and its up to you to accept it.

B

Busters

Haha more stories. I am pretty sure it was all 5 on you attacking me and we picked that noob out. If you were helping why would you cast ebolt than saving his life? Its on screenshot too. So eager to kill me you rather let your friends die. That screenshot is a perfect example. So either you are making **** up with more lies or you want me dead so bad that you rather watch your noob friend die and attempt to kill me. Pick one that suits you.

Yes i do i plenty. 1 death per average of 25 waka kills. Heck the only screenshot that has my name in it from waka were fake. So when i die plenty (again no prove what so ever) that makes waka look pretty ********. I dont know you guys claim a lot of things but *never* any facts that can be proven. Propaganda helps you cover up the truth but it still doesnt make you win. Everytime i fight waka its pretty intense because watching you all focusing on me while we pick you noobs out 1 by 1 is amazingly amusing. I mean enough with your lies show us some real screenshots since you guys are all so good and i die plenty right?

Try harder. I have about 10 screenshots of 3 of us (me jesse and eggy) taking your 9 men dsp with D@D (the one trinity admitted defeat because making excuses is not his cup of tea). Its ok you guys need numbers to win but scam on the other side has never gotten defeated when the rare occasion where we do outnumber you.

Sending a war invite of 500 or 1000 kill where the real pvp happens and its up to you to accept it.
Again, why war when you guys don't leave your house these days without more numbers then we have on at the time. Is it so you can actually flag and still run in the house like always?? Was funny to watch you puss out and go unflag last night when it got a little more even. And nice faction rune, we were laughing so hard at how bad you are without numbers to back you up. I'm sure we will see you again when u have more then us on at a time again, and will be laughing at you when you run! Also where do u get all 5 attacking you??? i did not attack you till you tried to run and hide to unflag. 1 in 25? lol where is the screenshots of 25 to 1 deaths at?? and no, you can't post 5 year old screenshots to make it look good. And you should not call others ******** when you cannot spell correctly.

T

Trinsauce

Warring is where real pvp happens??? Oh u mean where people attack and run back inside their house cause warring exploits what us real pvpers can't stand??? Oh u mean the tactics that ur whole guild has been displaying in recent weeks??? Oh u mean warring is where real pvp happens and rez kills count as a kill??? Oh yeah that "real pvp" sounds very enticing... I am jumping with joy at the thought of this... Ur "real pvp" is pathetic...

Real pvp is a 5 on 5 where NOONE can leave the screen (Wrong roof) and run away... Nowhere for anyone to go except to sleep... So enjoy thinking u know what "real pvp" is...

The real pvpers will be sitting here waiting for yall chumps to wake up from ur fantasy world...

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aww so sorry about the destard fight. I came in on the very end got a kill a lot of smokebombs gone off from wakas. I only got to fight about 4 of you that was left.
vlad snoop tina turner trinity snake (flutis) scary dope gabriel gordon lightnoob

Lots of wakas indeed. Good job tho.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah..was fun and after assing up SCAM and watching the looser guild cycle through characters..we just left so you could enjoy that nice salty fluid we left in your mouths... you know..the one you are so used too...defeat.

WU...of course..just ran away again...LAWLS!!!!!

Chump.

R

Ruffles

Looks like they fixed the lost posts, but also removed my last one.

Lady Arwin, you lost your bow on our raid to the COM base. I have it. Please PM me so that I can return it to you. If Lady Arwin doesn't read these boards, would someone from D@D be so kind as to give her the message and let me know?

Thank you

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe look at snake getting owned and came here to lie about it, but its cool you are a waka after all.

Trinity this was your line up that lost to 3 scam (Jesse, Hugo, Lego) and me and bambam came in the end but I still got a kill on you sorry noobs. Snake instantly smokebombed and gabriel ran and hide as usual. How do you expect to win when your entire guild is constructed with templates that does nothing but to GTFO and RUN AWAY? I know ZERGING tactics sometimes work for you but then again with all the stealther and archers (where you refer to as Gimps) how you guys still get crushed?

Gabriel (STEALTHER mage), Gordon Lightbow (ARCHER), Mercutio (mage), Scary Dope (ARCHER), Snoop (STEALTH ARCHER), Solid Snake (STEALTH ARCHER), Tina Turner (Bush Evade HIDER), Vlad the Impaler (STEALTH ARCHER), oh and Waka's typical BLUEBIE nonfaction crew Flutis (i think this noob is snake).

Damn a lot of you that got crushed. Thanks to you trinity I personally picked up your 115 bushido and sword that completed my 120 bushido spellbinder. Thank you.

Oh as promosed some screenshots from a few days ago when D@D IS WAKA. Me, Jesse and Hugo raided a 8-men waka spawn and some photos here.

And KMS came in right after the entire waka guild/alliance got stated

Oh and I found this extremely funny screenshot of Waka all star PvPer. Same old deal waka fielding island choking with more number than we do... but anyways... Nuff said.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chump...let's face reality..shall we?

Anyone who PvPs knows that you are utterly horrid and couldn't tell a straight story to save your life. That pitiful attempt of "Oooo..that is not me there dead..they made a character like me"... LOL..don't you realize that you are the laughing stock of the shard?? Everyone ...and we mean EVERYONE laughs at you. It is not the fun kind of laughter either. It is the "Good God..what a piece of ****" laughter...

Seeing your posts is kinda like coming into the kitchen and seeing the cookie jar has been raided. There stands little chump WU, mouth full of cookie. When asked if little chump stole the cookies..the foolish child says "No..not me" as it blows cookie chunks all over the floor.

Bahahahahahaaaaa.... great mental image.

LOL...you are that chump child WU. With girlie panties and cheap lipstick on, to boot.. in game...but of course...

What a joke...loser. :loser:

Status
Not open for further replies.