• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread, v. 3.07 - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

ThraximusZog

It was comic relief for me as well ;-P but glad I could entertain so many..even if it was in a idiotic "messed" up sorta way.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well just got done killing all the wakas in yew 5 minutes ago.
Snake got killed on MoT and instantly switched to his blue none faction char Violet Mood and again got killed. But anyways killing snake 1v1 is like killing mongbats anyways.

Lets give little focus to COP today.
This is from Jesse 1v1 owned KMS

And this is directly addressed to Ruffles. What kind of an idiot will go AFK in front of FIRE ENTRANCE in faction AND in a WAR. Even as unintelligent as COP should've known better.

:party:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll talk to the guild... See how they feel about warring yall...

However, it doesn't matter how many houses we have at Yew gate because WE DON'T FIGHT FROM THE HOUSES anyways... So I fail to see how the houses help us out... We don't run outside and wait for u to flag on us... We flag on u period, to that eliminates us as "house fighters"...

U'll get ur answers soon enough on whether we think it'd be beneficial to war...

Okay... typical. :eyes:

Oh how does MoT and Violet Mood logged into the game at the sametime? Arent they both Snake? Strange. Are they 2 different person playing?

R

Ruffles

And this is directly addressed to Ruffles. What kind of an idiot will go AFK in front of FIRE ENTRANCE in faction AND in a WAR. Even as unintelligent as COP should've known better.
The same kind of idiot that first goes afk at Luna, while in a war, then comes and posts a screenshot of someone who doesn't even look at the boards?

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The same kind of idiot that first goes afk at Luna, while in a war, then comes and posts a screenshot of someone who doesn't even look at the boards?
Well, I was on my spawn PvMer and since I rarely play that char (as well as the rare occasion that a COP might attack at Luna) I forgot. But for someone who's on one of their main PvP char in faction and at war (it's disarm lethal poison dexer YES its PvP) to afk at the main spawn entrance is :confused:. But of course he probably dc'ed or he was trying to open up UO Automap program and Ventrillo before he drops down to PvP field for better coordinated PvP ability and didnt see his screen.

Anyways afking in Luna on a PvM char that COP will automatically throw into MOFO2 carebear guild to avoid PvP. I admit it's my stupid mistake. But feels so funny that PAIN would do yet another stupid things that's after accidentally unbonded his DREADMARE (and I killed it) then brought a NIGHTMARE from Goldberg for 20Mill. :thumbup:

Feel free to deny or lie, yes MOFO2 is a Minax guild that do not PvP (aka COP's trammie department) or you can lie and say COP pvp on their MOFO2 chars all the time whatever makes you sleep easier at night.

T

Trinsauce

Well just got done killing all the wakas in yew 5 minutes ago.
Snake got killed on MoT and instantly switched to his blue none faction char Violet Mood and again got killed. But anyways killing snake 1v1 is like killing mongbats anyways.

Lets give little focus to COP today.
This is from Jesse 1v1 owned KMS

:party:
I'm pulling a page out of WarUltima's book here...

THAT IS NOT THE REAL KMS. I CAN'T BELIEVE U SPENT 500K ON THE HAIR DYE AND MAKE UP FAKE KMS. THERE ISN'T NO COP TAGS ON SCREENSHOT OF AZZ UP WAY IN THE AIR. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok back to good ol Trinity. Sorry guys. I don't think I pulled off the dumbass persona that WU exudes on a daily basis... I attempted at sounding as pathetic as WU but I feel I failed miserably... That will be my last attempt at a moronic post... There will be no more impersonating WU and his rediculous demeanor...

Have a nice day!!!

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh how does MoT and Violet Mood logged into the game at the sametime? Arent they both Snake? Strange. Are they 2 different person playing?
Just exactly what are you insinuating WU. Haven't you been hand slapped enough? How typical, for the lessor ones, to never learn from their mistakes. Butt...I guess they have their uses. Ingame toilets and such always need tending.

Anyways...I am so sorry for you. It must be difficult to be able to only own (likely rents) one computer. One day..when you're all grown up..maybe you can own more than 1 computer at a time. Minimum wage, in game of course, must be a pancake..huh.. Maybe you can panhandle in Luna and get up enough to buy one. I have seen your picture, in game of course, ...no chance you could ever ***** yourself out. Maybe you can beg? Good dog....fetch boy!!

LAWLS!!

R

Ruffles

Well, I was on my spawn PvMer and since I rarely play that char (as well as the rare occasion that a COP might attack at Luna) I forgot. But for someone who's on one of their main PvP char in faction and at war (it's disarm lethal poison dexer YES its PvP) to afk at the main spawn entrance is :confused:. But of course he probably dc'ed or he was trying to open up UO Automap program and Ventrillo before he drops down to PvP field for better coordinated PvP ability and didnt see his screen.
Pain doesn't comment or post...It would be a good guess that the doesn't come here. It would be presumptuous of me to speculate what happened.
:bdh:

Anyways afking in Luna on a PvM char that COP will automatically throw into MOFO2 carebear guild to avoid PvP.
You would have no chance ever of joining COP, seriously doubt MOFO would let you in either.

I admit it's my stupid mistake. But feels so funny that PAIN would do yet another stupid things that's after accidentally unbonded his DREADMARE (and I killed it) then brought a NIGHTMARE from Goldberg for 20Mill.
...and you are proud of scamming people?....go figure.

Feel free to deny or lie, yes MOFO2 is a Minax guild that do not PvP (aka COP's trammie department) or you can lie and say COP pvp on their MOFO2 chars all the time whatever makes you sleep easier at night.
You got this half right....MoFo is in factions, but does not participate in the war. You are wrong in that they do not PvP. I do know that MoFo has been a true friend of COP and has opened their guild to people that wish to PvP in factions but do not want to participate in the war. COP has opened their guild to the people in MoFo that do wish to be in factions and particiapte in the war. Whether you participate or not in the was or in factions, when they are out there fighting PvP, they are PvPing.

For WU, the short version: If you fight other people in the game, you are PvPing

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I could careless if those arent real. As I said I didnt kill them. And unlike waka I really wont want to fake a kill.

I see you have no comment on this slap in yo face with your very own lies and/or highly hypocrisy. Let me make is a bit MORE obvious.

See below.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll talk to the guild... See how they feel about warring yall...

However, it doesn't matter how many houses we have at Yew gate because WE DON'T FIGHT FROM THE HOUSES anyways... So I fail to see how the houses help us out... We don't run outside and wait for u to flag on us... We flag on u period, to that eliminates us as "house fighters"...

U'll get ur answers soon enough on whether we think it'd be beneficial to war...
:heart::heart::heart:

Oh and I found this post and was cracking up. Ruffles complained about RC in their house apperently because she house fights (just like all other COP and Waka) and Snake in this post replied to her and bashed her for fighting from the house like a noob. And hmm this just made this same screenshot triple interesting. Mr Propaganda is also Mr. Hypocrisy. Snake please HIDE IN THE HOUSE, FIGHT FROM IT AND PVP FROM IT LIKE A TRUE WAKA even tho Trinity has been trying to create that illusion where they dont house hide. Quit trying if you are low enough to fake a PvP killshot your guild are low enough to do anything.

Hey it's even got the bear's house and some noob wearing WAKA tag. Now you cant fake that.

Edit here's Snake's reply to Ruffles on house lame house fighting is
http://vboards.stratics.com/showpost.php?p=1593724&postcount=5
And look up at MoT's picture...

R

Ruffles

Did anyone notice that the name at the top of the Screenshot is Icy Flame.

You know the 'toon that WU claims is a spawner and doesnt PVP? Pssssttt WU, there is no spawn at Yew.

As for the RC, being allowed to be cast thru walls and into houses?

The Dev's "fixed" the ability to cast EV's, nature's fury, and dragons from being able to enter houses...so why are RC's allowed?

Never said I didn't house fight...nor do I complain about those that use the houses to their advantage. Behind the screen, everyone has their own reasons for using the house as a defensive position. Last night I had my own reasons as well...

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did anyone notice that the name at the top of the Screenshot is Icy Flame.

You know the 'toon that WU claims is a spawner and doesnt PVP? Pssssttt WU, there is no spawn at Yew.

As for the RC, being allowed to be cast thru walls and into houses?

The Dev's "fixed" the ability to cast EV's, nature's fury, and dragons from being able to enter houses...so why are RC's allowed?

Never said I didn't house fight...nor do I complain about those that use the hosues to their advantage. Behind the screen, everyone has their own reasons for using the house as a defensive position. Last night I had my own reasons as well...
LoL. Unlike Mofo2 that fight each other at bank in trammie land and call it "PvP". And we happened to raid a dsp spawn that was started by some bluebie named "Valor Armstrong" and after I finished it Jesse told me to come to the gate really quick for that screenshot. As a direct response to Trinity's usual lies/propaganda. So no wonder Mofo2 is a "PvP" guild. Since any char who enters the realm of Fel to get attacked by some noobie WAKA who fights FROM THE HOUSE means it's a PvPer. And I might have killed people on Icy Flame before that I know, but I can play anything. It's just a lot harder to PvP on a SAMPIRE that's created to do nothing but farm Baracoons.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just finished a Harry with five(5) people. Zero people came and tried. Almost felt asleep.

:thumbdown:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Must be nice to be unemployed and able to do stuff when no-one else is on...

LOL!!

:stir:

R

Ruffles

Just finished a Harry with five(5) people. Zero people came and tried. Almost felt asleep.
Found out last night I have a laptop I can actually play UO on it when traveling. Even though I probably can log onto UO, I won't play until after we land and get to the hotel and get some sleep. Playing will have to wait tomorrow, maybe. I don't know what time it is except zulu time @ 2017 hours, It's dark out & Greenland isn't green. Beer doesn't cure colds and it REALLY sucks to fly with a cold and a hangver.

Right now WU, forgive me for not having much sympathy for you doing a 5 man Harry and being bored. *sneezes*

T

Trinsauce

Congrats u did a 5 man harry when the shard is at work and school... Let's all give the ass jockey a HIP HIP HOORAY... Congrats... LMAO

B

Busters

Wow you took a screenshot of mot in a house with one spell, ok 1 guy, wow, guess i should have been more direct. Was he actually trying to kill you while he was on foot and the scam was mounted?? doubt it, he was probably just messing with you guys (since he was alone and on foot). And since we are being so picky, why are yours and jesse's screenshots not showing full toolbar????? You always say it's worthless screenie if you don't show everything andn yet look at those. pwned:stir:

B

Busters

Also what do you expect at that time of day??? most people work you know. And it took 5?? i could have done it alone if noone raided. Be a real guild and pop one when people are actually on. oh wait, look who i'm saying this too.:mf_prop:

R

Ruffles

What is this? I go away for a few days and the board dies!!!

You guys getting your bum's kicked by COP?

And welcome back Bal....looking forward to seeing ya keep everyone on their toes.

In Ireland, the times are all different than I am used to and still suffering from jet lag here. The lovely hotel has wireless connection, but im pretty laggy most the time. When outta stat Ill try to fight outside the house, but this girl is gonna use the house as part of her defense, especially when outnumbered.

Speaking of outnumbered....
I was in despise last night (your am in the states) and saw 2 WAKA (Doogie houser and this guy in a pink dress) raid scam [SL]. Funny thing they must have called in reinforcements. Scam really has no room to call anyone a zerg.

Speaking of this WAKA guy in a pink dress, a lovely lady told me how to solve the problem I was having, very quickly. Its called obscenity filter and ignor player. Use both and voila, playing UO at the gate actually fun again.

Slán agus beannacht leat

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Thursday night 12pm*

Peon catches Trinity / Camilla / Big-SeXe-Vampire with a 2nd level DSP. I asked who was awake in vent and ICYUNVME (Tamer Mage) & Kronus (Jesse Dexxer) said they were coming. 3 on 3 Camilla gets chased by Peon & ICY all the way outside of DSP & gets sleep killed (no resist mage go figure in a 2 on 1) Jesse almost kills Trinity and Trinity & Big-SeXe-Vampire Bail out of a 2 on 1 in there favor... (Eli & I are outside DSP which they should know if they are in VENT with Camilla....) Anyway Trin why you 2 bail? Er... why did YOU bail?? we all knew CAL was going to...

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Because even if it started 3v3, after you killed one it makes it 3 v 2 and at this point you are "zerging" them from 50 screens away. Of course it's automatic bail out plan in effect which was designed by Calisto and now the main tactics that waka follow.

Yes Jesse was fighting them 1 v 2 because you and ICU are on a completely different side of the server but the thing is Calisto/Trinity KNEW that you guys killed their meatshield and soon or later you will be back to where Jesse is at. If they dont bail out now while0 they have the ganking advantage they might die if the 2 of you get there. So of course they will give up on the chance to kill Jesse to guarantee a safe escape. It's simple as that.

I just reinstalled my entire PC (upgraded to Core i7 from Athlon X2) and was looking thru files that I want to clear out and found this funny face in the sac pic. Does he still play? Havent seem him for a LOOOONG while now. Dont be all pissy I am just wondering if this dude still plays (hes also raspusstin right?)

T

Trinsauce

*Thursday night 12pm*

Peon catches Trinity / Camilla / Big-SeXe-Vampire with a 2nd level DSP. I asked who was awake in vent and ICYUNVME (Tamer Mage) & Kronus (Jesse Dexxer) said they were coming. 3 on 3 Camilla gets chased by Peon & ICY all the way outside of DSP & gets sleep killed (no resist mage go figure in a 2 on 1) Jesse almost kills Trinity and Trinity & Big-SeXe-Vampire Bail out of a 2 on 1 in there favor... (Eli & I are outside DSP which they should know if they are in VENT with Camilla....) Anyway Trin why you 2 bail? Er... why did YOU bail?? we all knew CAL was going to...
Ummm why don't u get ur facts straight before u open up ur **** cutter kid... Kronus got dismounted and booked away from yall... I had all the spawn on me and couldn't get past it all... So anyways, enjoy urself and ur thinking u guys r good... it's all a joke bud... u killed a spawner good game... Why don't u ask ur fearless guildies why they called in a 3rd person for Cal and I yesterday morning???

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trinity Said:
Ummm why don't u get ur facts straight before u open up ur **** cutter kid... Kronus got dismounted and booked away from yall... I had all the spawn on me and couldn't get past it all... So anyways, enjoy urself and ur thinking u guys r good... it's all a joke bud... u killed a spawner good game... Why don't u ask ur fearless guildies why they called in a 3rd person for Cal and I yesterday morning???
Umm WoW Trin.... I STATED THE FACTS in the first place.

FACT:

1) ELI & PEON chased Camilla all the way out to entrance where Camilla died (YES 2 v 1 nothing special)

2) The remaining 2 people at the spawn on your Side were TRINITY & Big_SeXe_Vampre... Kronus was down there fighting you.. By the Time Eli & Peon got down there again YOU (Trinity) & Big_SeXe left.....

Trinity Said:
So anyways, enjoy urself and ur thinking u guys r good... it's all a joke bud... u killed a spawner good game...
& didn't kill you & Cal because you ran away.... If we are so bad as your sarcasm implies why you run?? I mean your on a mage... you can invis the spawn off you etc...

Anyway... I was just posting the typical fights I C vs. Waka & U get all wound up lol...

T

Trinsauce

Trinity Said:

Umm WoW Trin.... I STATED THE FACTS in the first place.

FACT:

1) ELI & PEON chased Camilla all the way out to entrance where Camilla died (YES 2 v 1 nothing special)

2) The remaining 2 people at the spawn on your Side were TRINITY & Big_SeXe_Vampre... Kronus was down there fighting you.. By the Time Eli & Peon got down there again YOU (Trinity) & Big_SeXe left.....

Trinity Said:

& didn't kill you & Cal because you ran away.... If we are so bad as your sarcasm implies why you run?? I mean your on a mage... you can invis the spawn off you etc...

Anyway... I was just posting the typical fights I C vs. Waka & U get all wound up lol...
Ummmm first of all any mage would know that when u have someone dismounted and u invis, with the way **** is now the dismounted person is long gone before u can get any other spells off on him... Needless to say in the time it takes u to cast invis get the spawn off u and cast another spell to chase the dismounted guy down he's already getting mounted by the time u get back to him...

Either way I see u ignored my question... Ask Goldberg and BamBam why they had to call in another person to fight us yesterday morning... Especially after u come on here running ur mouth saying SCAM never outnumbers anyone or will always fight outnumbered... Run off at the mouth some more 15 minute a day player... Ur like WU, u say **** that u honestly shouldn't be commenting on since ur never on...

And I know that u have a newborn... We've heard it a lot... But u shouldn't come on here spewing propaganda when u know nothing more than what happens in the 15 minutes a day u do get to play

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got my handful of 1v1 screenshots to prove how bad waka is. And you said on scam never outnumber? Haha they outnumber you by 1 person. Why dont you talk about the 4v9 we laid on your sorry ass guild yesturday. Raided 2 of your dsp and a fire spawn. Bambam got a gladiators collar thanks to you and your D@D recruits. Difference of our guild is we roll in and try if we have a decent chance to win (4 scam vs 4waka and 5 d&d) and you guys bail on being outnumbered by 1 and the only reason you got outnumbered is one of you got assed up.

If i was never on how do i get to kill so many of you 1v1 and caught on screenshot?

You guys got outnumbered once in a blue moon and you dont wanna try? I got some suprise in store for you btw and it's not the waka faking **** up style. Keep talking as thats the only thing you wakas are good for. GG assup

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trinity Said:
Ummmm first of all any mage would know that when u have someone dismounted and u invis, with the way **** is now the dismounted person is long gone before u can get any other spells off on him... Needless to say in the time it takes u to cast invis get the spawn off u and cast another spell to chase the dismounted guy down he's already getting mounted by the time u get back to him...
So I'm guessing your complaining that When CaL Dismounted Kronus you 2 couldn't finish him? Or did you dismount him & Cal had already bailed.. either way it's a fair fight for you @ best..

Trinity Said:
Either way I see u ignored my question... Ask Goldberg and BamBam why they had to call in another person to fight us yesterday morning...
Umm.. Neither of them was on to ask yet & being that I wasn't at the fight I wasn't going to comment on it anyway.. If they brought 3 to fight 2 congrats.. someone's either good or hard to kill (Runs Away) or was just in VENT & jumped on any Action to be found. It was only a 3 on 2 by your own admission... nothing special.

Trinity Said:
Run off at the mouth some more 15 minute a day player... Ur like WU, u say **** that u honestly shouldn't be commenting on since ur never on...
Sigh.. if Anyone is "Running their Mouth" it's you Trin.. I simply stated what actually happend and you had 15 things to say about it... If I'm never on how did I run into you guys in DSP ?? I work primetime yes.... woo hoo.. I rarely get to play when Waka has a TON.. should I be complaining that you guys aren't on hardly at all outside the hours of 5-9 pm ???

Anyway.. the conversation has gotten pointless.. It's still a FACT that it was effectively

Trinity & Big SeXe Vs Kronus & you guys bailed... do you deny that? I heard you complaining about a failed Dismount gank on him... ummm.... that's like saying "yeah I suck.. how dare he take advantage of that"...

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here we go... you dip 2 v 3 and I stood and fight AND KILLED a waka 2 v 6. (See Merucio's and Bear's Bar are also lit up? he was casting on me while a tons of other zergling waka archers are shooting at me)
I know I know because WU never fights unless we are zerging and his client looks weird and stuff... So here you go... just for the first time I present you WAKA ASS UP (in a 6v2) in a fresh and spanking new 3rd dimension perspective.

Brown Bear + Thunder Chicken + Gordon Lightbow + Doogie Howser + Cobra + Mercutio
vs
II & Jesse

DAMN and Trinity mouthing about a 2v3. That's a lot of ****ing people and a crapload of ****ing archers. (I thought waka is mage oriented guild according to doh Trinity)

Damn these noobs zerglings wanted me dead so bad LOL.

http://i45.***********/iggund.jpg

Thanks Ruffles Tinypic is very handy for huge pic like this. :heart: ya long time
Again I can play any class any skill or any freaking client.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Enough with the 3D pwnage on Waka, after a few minutes after we killed a few more waka (extremely outnumbered btw) I switched back to 2D because its extremely laggy and hard to use interface and no UOAssist makes it really hard to get used to.

Installed it so I can use it and go fight a swarm of waka and get a killshot on it for the laugh on the so called elite mage guild (they are extremely zerggy and extremely archer-ish actually).

Oh oops another fresh 1v1 ass up.

Anyways apparently this AoS superstar from Pac is it? wanted to 1v1 me archer v archer apparently he didn't tell his waka buddies when he got assed up. Probably too humiliated to tell. And again AoS superstar down. Told you I owned you pre-pub16 I will still own you now. GG ASS Up Flounder Welcome Back. :heart::heart: Another good collection pic into my photobucket "Noob Pwnage" Album.

Edit: Oh good job and thanks for the fight in DSP. We were outnumbered big time from the beginning to the end (feel free to lie tho) it was mainly Me Hugo and Jesse vs the countless number (at very very least 10) of you. OJs, bluebies, and lameass bluebie discoder. Then Eggy came and Whoa joined and Waka got crushed big time with a lot more people by the 5 of us. KMS came in with a few stealthers right after we stated most wakas and took their coon. And KMS died, Sugar and Striker of course smokebombed and never came back. Thanks for the coon, but at least we didnt get anything good from the coon tho. But I walked away with a 1.0 inscribe off some waka corpse tho. Needed that for my inscribe training for my new upcoming char. Thank you very much. GG AssUp.

R

Ruffles

Thanks Ruffles Tinypic is very handy for huge pic like this. :heart: ya long time
Again I can play any class any skill or any freaking client.
Welcome, I like tinypic's too..

Question, how is the difference in performance between the enhanced client and the classic?

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome, I like tinypic's too..

Question, how is the difference in performance between the enhanced client and the classic?
Its almost completely different.
It took me like 10 minutes to setup about half of all my macros so I can play II reasonably on it. The interface feels kinda like wow. A lot of customization options. And some of the special effects are cool to see. Flame Strikes looks like real fire. Aura effects when casting many chiv spells.

It's somewhat laggy even with this kicking ass Gaming Rig I built. I upgraded my PC 3 days ago and wiped my drive(s) (I run on raid 0 array) and after that EC was running pretty smooth so I gave it a shot. :thumbup: And it was fun, but I definitely prefer 2D especially in PvP. The EC is decent but awkward. (Just installed it to get some laugh out of it) But it's fun to try all aspects of UO.

I assume you play on a Laptop? If so dont bother. But if you just wanna see how it works install it and give it a shot.

Oh just raided another waka coon 3 people again THEM. I will let them fill in the number lol.

R

Ruffles

For the next 10 days at least yea, will be playing on a laptop, at least THIS one I can log into UO!. With the distance I play from home to Sonoma I found that its a definate lag even with the bells and whistles that come with my desktop, I finally got so frustrated with it I rarely even log onto the enhanced UO. Some of the features though I would use if it would run without the hiccups.

Mind ya my setup is primarily for CAD but I do well enough with games that aren't a gazillion km's away.

In a month we are moving to Ireland for the spring and summer months. One of the things that is making the trip is the desktop :) I am looking forward to seeing just how well I do, or will it be close to what I now have at home. Time will tell, but I'm still a noob so probably won't make a heckova difference. Hope to see ya in Luna :)

It's a gorgeous crisp day here and the sun is shining...heading out to see the sites this wonderful city of my heritage has to offer.

TTFN

T

Trinsauce

GG last night... Congrats... I'm not gonna sit up here and make any excuses cause that's not my cup of tea...

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GG last night... Congrats... I'm not gonna sit up here and make any excuses cause that's not my cup of tea...
Haha oh yea. Didnt know you were a comedian also. You mean like how you are running your mouth about how unfair 2v3 is so extremely unfair to you (because your 3rd person is killed) thus you and calistie gotta insta dipping out ASAP? And the million excuses you made on how unfair it is for scam to outnumber you once in a blue moon? Do you even know you have more characters in Waka then COP's faction guild now?

It's your choice to mass recruit noobs for meatshield tactics (great resemblance of certain guild) and you really shouldnt have anything to say when we just ran into and wiped the floor with the 8 of you with 3 people (0 death on our massive number of 3 people neither) and you guys came back for another wipe after switching to your archer crew... :thumbup:

Oh I hope Flounder isnt too salty about the 1v1(he asked to do it and I concur), I thought he was one of your best (for someone played on an archer for so long... he was no different than the others)...

I know I know I got lucky when I ran your zergs down on 3D client and again for planting flounder's face in dirt and sticking a "fraged" flag in his rear when his ass was way up in the sky. Gotta love that for a welcome back present. Took me 3 runs to the bank to clean out his loot (60 each pot + apples + ect see the screenshot)and none of you came to help so I assume he didnt mention anything after he got schooled in how to PvP. Dude that guy runs a LOT.

Anyways thanks for the fight. It was extremely intense for us. As there were a LOT of you but we had fun. Work on your skills/templates/suits more and dont waste time and 20mill gold on a newly created fake char that you will never play. :heart:

T

Trinsauce

Wow r u serious??? Please tell me u really don't have the IQ of a 5th grader??? Really??? REALLY???

Show me one excuse??? Where did I ever say it was unfair??? LMAO Ur putting words in my mouth again... Anyhoo as I said u guys won that battle... Accept it... U got ur props...

Don't sit here and be a little pancake and talk even more ****... Cause in the end ur little pancake ass won't even accept a 5 on 5 to see where the real skill truly lies... ur best 5 against our best 5... It'll never happen cause ur all pancake made... **** all the sugar coating... **** all the **** talking... bring it kiddo... enough talk... walk the walk...

I already know whom I'm gonna throw out there for this 5 on 5...

Asha, Calisto, Woo Woo, Willy, and Wrinkles...

Enough with the ignorant talk... Insert ur 5 best mages???

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trinity Said:
Don't sit here and be a little pancake and talk even more ****... Cause in the end ur little pancake ass won't even accept a 5 on 5 to see where the real skill truly lies... ur best 5 against our best 5... It'll never happen cause ur all pancake made... **** all the sugar coating... **** all the **** talking... bring it kiddo... enough talk... walk the walk...
See here's where we differ in opinion... I'm going to define REAL as what happens every dam day..... If I remember correctly you wanted something like

-Casting classes only (Necros / Mystics / Weavers etc)
-No weapons
-No pots
-No pets

etc... HOW often does a fight like this actually happen eh?? I notice that Asha (your paragon of dueling skill lol) is rocking a DREAD mare and a hit fireball kyrss lol.. All kill followed by weaken spam and chasing someone around with a kyrss is what your BEST duelist does in a REAL fight... so Answer me this WTF is the point of your 5 on 5 with those Rules?? How about WAR SCAM ... & at least we can keep score lol...

PS... Good fight in DSP last night.. it was fun... & yes you killed me with a DREAD Asha.. nicely done, though I got out of your Wall trap & weaken spam with the All kill & fireball kyrss... The random Firebreath decided it in your favor.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So just to throw my 2 cents out there on this whole 5vs5 thing.

How about this...

How about both sides decide what can be used.

Fo example, Both sides can use...
2 mages(necro, mystic, weaver, normal mage whatever)
A dexer
A Tamer
and an archer.

Or something of that nature, just as long as both sides are useing the same thing.

That way everyone gets to use everything, it will be more of a team fight 5vs5, and not to mention it would be a whole lot more exciting and perhaps even require people to use actual thought and skill. Bring a little bit of tactics into this instead of just "gimme your best 5 mages vs ours".

It obvious that both of your guilds have plenty of archers, plenty of tamers, plenty of dexers, plenty of mages, so why dont you use them?

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unless of course you are all to chicken to have an even well balanced fight agaisnt eachother. :)

And I know thats not the case.

Atleast I would like to think that.

I will even host the fight at a house of mine to make it neutral grounds.

T

Trinsauce

Trinity Said:

See here's where we differ in opinion... I'm going to define REAL as what happens every dam day..... If I remember correctly you wanted something like

-Casting classes only (Necros / Mystics / Weavers etc)
-No weapons
-No pots
-No pets

etc... HOW often does a fight like this actually happen eh?? I notice that Asha (your paragon of dueling skill lol) is rocking a DREAD mare and a hit fireball kyrss lol.. All kill followed by weaken spam and chasing someone around with a kyrss is what your BEST duelist does in a REAL fight... so Answer me this WTF is the point of your 5 on 5 with those Rules?? How about WAR SCAM ... & at least we can keep score lol...

PS... Good fight in DSP last night.. it was fun... & yes you killed me with a DREAD Asha.. nicely done, though I got out of your Wall trap & weaken spam with the All kill & fireball kyrss... The random Firebreath decided it in your favor.
Ya know it's as simple as this... U guys all cried "duel me" everytime u died... Then u all cry "zerg"... We have tried and tried to do the PURE mage "duel" that u guys constantly call for everytime a death occurred... No such luck there... So I thought ya know maybe if I broadened the 5 on 5 fight u guys might accept... Again no luck there...

Yet everytime u pancake and moan bout this and that and this and that, yet this whole time there has been an offer on the table to have an EVEN fight with the template (Mage) that best shows skillset... Reguardless what anyone else has to say about mages, if they've ever played one they r the hardest of all templates to play and aren't dependant 100% on a roll of the dice like a wep skill is... So sit here and dodge this fight day in and day out and act like a war is what decides what guild is better... A war only keeps score of how many kills ya have (I.e. via ganking, REZ KILLING, afk killing, and/or conn loss kills) that does not prove ur "skill" at all... So keep on dodging the obvious...

I'm going to go out on a limb here and take a stab at why SCAM refuses to accept a 5 on 5 pure mage fight... Here's what I've come up with... IF YOU GUYS LOSE YOU WILL HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING MORE TO HOLD ONTO. U HAVE THIS SELF APPOINTED "WE ARE FLAT OUT BETTER THAN ANY OTHER GUILD OUT THERE" TAG... And if u lose this fight, u will no longer be as "invincible" as u like to make urself sound...

Correct me if I'm wrong here... TTFN

T

Trinsauce

Unless of course you are all to chicken to have an even well balanced fight agaisnt eachother. :)

And I know thats not the case.

Atleast I would like to think that.

I will even host the fight at a house of mine to make it neutral grounds.
U see the thing is, is that everytime they (SCAM) has ever died they always scream "duel me pure mage"... They've been offered countless times...

To them Pure Mage is the ultimate test of skill... So here we r at a stand still even after the challenge was made...

S

Sickshine

Hunter I would be willing to help set this up and be of any help i could just to see this get done. There are a number of places this could be done.

As far as rules and templates im sure something could be worked out if both parties really wanted to see this get done. I think pots and petals would be fine. Pets and summons would not be allowed. All participants would have to have magery high enough to cap casting at 2-6. Since this is an all mage fight no mage weapons or wrestling would be allowed. No buffs would be allowed to be cast before the fight begins.(no renewal casting just before starting)
Skills allowed would include:

Magery
Med
Eval
Spellweaving
Necro
Spiritspeak
Myst
imbuing(or focus depending on how long it takes to get this done)

Please let me know if i missed something or something needs to be tweaked.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The challenge has been out there for months. Every time one of them gets a wild hair up their brown eye and tries to duel..they get crushed. They don't dare do a 5 on 5 because Trin is 100% correct, they would loose too much face and would not be able to recover from it.

By not doing it, they can stand in the shadows and cry out about how good they are without having to prove it, but that is all it is..whimpers from the shadows. They simply can not have their e-ego crushed flat, it's the only thing some of them have. Much is the pity.

:stir:

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well that seems kind of silly. the whole point of PvP is to fight. Not just crap talk, sure thats part of it but when someone is all talk no action its kind of pathetic.

Why even bother calling yourself a pvper if you wont acept a duel?

Why dont you guys try deling both ways. Like duel how one team would the skill set to be used be, then switch it around how the other team would want it to me. Chances are the teams that request, I guess home skill advantage, will most likely win, but atleast the fight would actually happen.

R

Ruffles

After breakfast, yesterday was AWESOME!! For those in the states it was about 1-2 am, PST. TMI, Pain and I were on and went to visit WAKA who was in DSP, fighting a Barracoon. I think we all died the first raid, but the subsequent raids we started killin' sometimes we died, somethimes they did. I do know that we fought in stat most of the time and still managed to hold our own against superior numbers. I don't know how many because we kept seeing new names pop up, then die. A couple of scam showed up and added even more fun to the mix. They died too, a few times.

Some in WAKA came back a few times, on alts and not. The battle continues for a good 3 hours. Most of it in the first 90 min or so. Brought my tamer to wear down the barracoon, he died a few times too. Zak from WAKA with the help of a TB guy named, Fish Deoderant, was the only WAKA with the tenacity to carry the battle to the conclusion with the death of the barracoon. Got a couple of nice scrolls and more than enough gold to replenish the insurance.

Welcome back TMI and thank both you and PAIN for a great time.

T

Trinsauce

Wow... Where did all the trash talking go??? This thread has become rather dead and boring...

Thank you to the few that came to the harry last night and fought us... It was perfect timing on ur part at the beginning... We still hadn't even gotten the harrower situated when yall came...

Status
Not open for further replies.