• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] anyone know where these are?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Season 3 from Legends

Bronze Flute 1,000 charges (1)

Silver Harp 1,000 charges (1)

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Either Nails on Cskils or Of The Ring on GL. I've seen them at once of those 2 places

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks Manti

last I saw, of the Rings was on the inner southern road in Luna on GL? where on Cats would I find Nails?

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
of the Ring has many Great Lakes Luna houses. I think the southern houses are mostly vendor houses rather than museums, so you might check one or two houses he has near the northwest corner. I haven't looked carefully for a while, but there used to be many rares on display somewhere in that area.

M

Malimus

I just went and looked at that Orc house.... My jaw hit the floor so to speak... lol. You would basically have to live/eat/sleep/breathe UO to amass a collection like that. Either that or spend a small fortune in real life. Or i could think of a couple other things......

But damn what a collection.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
kay, figured as long as I was asking about stuff that I'll probably never have, does anyone happen to know where these are?

Painting (Toucan Sam, Court Bard) (1)
Painting (Wee Man, Court Bard) 2nd Place (1) (?)

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Painting (Toucan Sam, Court Bard) (1)
Painting (Wee Man, Court Bard) 2nd Place (1) (?)
I stumbled on the Toucan Sam portrait years ago in some forgotten museum, I seem to remember qing manticore about it at the time just because I had never heard or seen anything about it. Yep this is going to drive me crazy, hopefully someone can shed some light on where it resides.

Athelas [Treasure Trove] Museum, Atlantic