• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] b-bell colour sequence

magicmule

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, I Have been looking around and I can't seem to find the birthday bell colour sequence. All I could manage to find is the holiday bells which are quite different in colour.. does anyone has a pic? please help.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, I Have been looking around and I can't seem to find the birthday bell colour sequence. All I could manage to find is the holiday bells which are quite different in colour.. does anyone has a pic? please help.
Birthday bells came in all possible regular dye tub colors, all possible ranges of color saturation and shades. I used to save them from idocs, arrange them in groups of 20 going by the 20 dye tub color columns, then organize them in gold boxes. Those I sold for 100k each, kind of nice to set them up that way. There were also bags of white, ice blue, ice green, and dragon scale red that are the rare colors.

Here's a box I have of 20 I arranged by color, ignore the white bells:

magicmule

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awesoome! thanks for the help! I have a brilliant yellow that just doesn't fit the bunch along with the blue, green, and red. I seem to have lucked out in obtaining them. though the blue one is the only one that seems to fit the sequence @ all :>