• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Atl Event - Brigand Officer Sash

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im looking for some info on the two sash's from the Atl event. About how many of each were given out? What the name of the other sash... I think nestor said something about brigand recruit. The reason Im wondering about these sashs is because I got 2 Officer sashs and wondered if anyone wanted to trade my officer sash for the other sash or if its even worth it. Im not looking to sell my sash, I could probley sell it to buy the other but i would rather just trade.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nestor said between 1 and 40 dropped. Which probably means 20 of each sash. So there were probably 15 to 20 of each sash looted. One is Brigand Recruit and one id Brigand officer. I am buying one of each for my museum if anyone is selling. PM or ICQ me.

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nestor should know how many sashes were given out but it seems alot of people are buying and no ones selling... maybe everyone wants to keep them.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, Nestor likes to pretend to be mysterious sometimes! I wand the sashes for my museum that is on Atlantic so that everyone can enjoy them!

B

Bunkamania

ill trade ya the recruit sash for the officer one.

ICQ 789584

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know what Nester said what he said but then again he is a typical jokester so lets look at the facts. There were 2 types of sashes dropped:

1 says recruit
1 says officer

the pink liches had the recruit titles and how many of those did it spawn? I counted at most no more than 15

the red brigands were the officers and how many did those spawn? much less, I counted less than 10.

So I think the true number is around 15 on the recruit and 10 on the officer.

BTW, here is an example where my speculation is actually more accurate than the EM's words.

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thx for all the feedback, Im sure both sashes are worth money I just dont wanna find out someday that the recruit sash is worth 30m less than the officer...

T

Tinsil

I was at the event.

There appeared to only be 3 visible officer sashes, there DEFINITELY were NOT 20 of each.

I'd say at a max 7ish Officer Sashes, and I didn't even see anyone with a recruit sash so even fewer of those perhaps, or around the same number.

Nestor isn't the brightest guy on the block. There is no way there was even close to 20 of each.

Rare Collector

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The recruit sash is dark green. I don't have a screenshot of one but its named
"Brigand Recruit" and has no mods.

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I finally made the trade... I figured its just a game and I really wanted the set. If the officer sash is rarer than the recruit oh well I made someones day.

B

Bunkamania

I know what Nester said what he said but then again he is a typical jokester so lets look at the facts. There were 2 types of sashes dropped:

1 says recruit
1 says officer

the pink liches had the recruit titles and how many of those did it spawn? I counted at most no more than 15

the red brigands were the officers and how many did those spawn? much less, I counted less than 10.

So I think the true number is around 15 on the recruit and 10 on the officer.

BTW, here is an example where my speculation is actually more accurate than the EM's words.
Just so everyone knows, not all the sashes dropped off the bosses. I looted a couple recruit sashes from the mobs in the maze. There were so many bodies I couldn't loot them fast enough and they decayed around me. I'm pretty sure we missed over half the sashes that actually dropped.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just so everyone knows, not all the sashes dropped off the bosses. I looted a couple recruit sashes from the mobs in the maze. There were so many bodies I couldn't loot them fast enough and they decayed around me. I'm pretty sure we missed over half the sashes that actually dropped.

Thank you thats good to know

M

Monty Hall

I personally looted 1 Officer Sash, I also saw 2 other players with one each of the Officers Sashes. I Also know someone and saw them 3 Recruit sashes. So I can personally account for 3 of each type. There was also a pair of pants RED in color made by messana shown to me, and said to have been dropped by I believe to be General John I think the bosses name was.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I personally looted 1 Officer Sash, I also saw 2 other players with one each of the Officers Sashes. I Also know someone and saw them 3 Recruit sashes. So I can personally account for 3 of each type. There was also a pair of pants RED in color made by messana shown to me, and said to have been dropped by I believe to be General John I think the bosses name was.
Yes, the General had a fancy shirt and pants both made by Messanna.