• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New? To Sonoma - Read me

O

OkcRanger

Hello everyone. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Today I reactivated my account after about 5 years of inactivity. All my friends / and guild are gone of course.. But I am looking for some people on Sonoma to play with, maybe show me some new stuff. I have 1 7x, and several other 6x chars.. I've already rebuilt my house, and not really sure what to do now.. Its been so long..

Anyway, if I can join your guild, or you just would like to show me some new stuff, please email me. Or contact me in game? Not sure if thats possible nowadays.. characters name is Taggart

Thanks, and see you in game.

B

bosskram

What kind of guild are you looking for? PVM,PVP, or a little of both. KHV is a fun guild that does alot of stuff together like peerless hunts, abyss hunts and such, we don't pvp but have done the tram spawn areas to get lower end scrolls for binding. The pvp guilds are COP,SCAM, and many others but those are the 2 big ones. Hope that helps and I look for you in game maybe we can go do some stuff :gee:

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alot has changed in 5 years, you will need to get caught up with both expansions, ML and SA. I would say if your mainly looking for PVM type activies then PAS or KHV would be two options (there are others such as TI but since I don't do peerless or hang out alot in tram anymore, I'm not sure what guilds are really active and which ones just hang out in Luna), there are a couple blue guilds that do champ spawns with the most recent being D@D, and as far as PVP it has pretty much came down to COP, WAKA, and SCAM.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alot has changed in 5 years, you will need to get caught up with both expansions, ML and SA. I would say if your mainly looking for PVM type activies then PAS or KHV would be two options (there are others such as TI but since I don't do peerless or hang out alot in tram anymore, I'm not sure what guilds are really active and which ones just hang out in Luna), there are a couple blue guilds that do champ spawns with the most recent being D@D, and as far as PVP it has pretty much came down to COP, WAKA, and SCAM.
Pretty much true there. If you have ICQ feel free to add me at 465216882. Ill try and awnsers questions if you have them. I tend to focus more on the PvP aspect of the game, but I do know quite a bit about PvM as well.

J

[JD]

Hi Taggart I'm the one who got u the swampy last night, let me know if u need anything else

L

Lord Drakelord

Hello everyone. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Today I reactivated my account after about 5 years of inactivity. All my friends / and guild are gone of course.. But I am looking for some people on Sonoma to play with, maybe show me some new stuff. I have 1 7x, and several other 6x chars.. I've already rebuilt my house, and not really sure what to do now.. Its been so long..

Anyway, if I can join your guild, or you just would like to show me some new stuff, please email me. Or contact me in game? Not sure if thats possible nowadays.. characters name is Taggart

Thanks, and see you in game.
Welcome back to UO, Many have asked already so I leave those questions alone, but PAS normally tries to do something ever evening, around 8pm central time, and often allow non guilded folks to come along, tonight's event is in the Abyss, so unless you have the SA exp, you will not be able to cross, if you do and have not done the quest to enter the abyss, we are doing a walk thru of that at 7:30pm central.

Again welcome back and good hunting to you!