• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ok Bi weekly or Weekly?

• Thread starter Eyes of Origin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Weekly or Bi Weekly Interviews?

• Weekly?

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Bi weekly?

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
E

Eyes of Origin

Ok since I am doing this for your entertainment Pacific, I am going to let you decide if I will do this weekly or bi-weekly.

In case you have no idea what I am talking about... heres the link to my intial post. :)
PvP Interviews
Also, like I said before, if there are questions you would like to see, let me know via PM or at [email protected]

G

Gellor

I'll take the other option... bi-weekly so we can stretch out the fun. Not sure there is enough interesting people to go too far if it is done weekly:thumbup:

M

mutau

Good point Gellor. You might run out of interesting people/guild leaders to interview before June ends.

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I recommend getting help from people on the forums. Like new questions to ask or if other players have questions for that person.
Then again. Maybe not. PVP is full of flamers that would probably ask not-so-nice things other than 'When did you start roleplaying and how did you get into it?'

E

Eyes of Origin

I have given players two ways of contacting me regarding questions. They can email me at [email protected] or PM me :)

I am pretty sure there will be flaming after the interviews are posted anyway, it would shock me if there wasnt.

S

SUPRsalad

i vote bi-weekly. Sometimes, it may be a week out before you can talk to certain peoples..

E

Eyes of Origin

I am confused too... if you meant what am I talking about when I said I'm sure there will be flaming after I post the interviews, I meant that depending on the questions and answers I am sure ppl will have to add their two cents in. Which, as we know on this board, is likely to end up a flame fest.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am confused too... if you meant what am I talking about when I said I'm sure there will be flaming after I post the interviews, I meant that depending on the questions and answers I am sure ppl will have to add their two cents in. Which, as we know on this board, is likely to end up a flame fest.
Stimulating ! :popcorn:

C

Connor_Graham

No, I meant the entire thread. All the title says is "Ok Bi weekly or Weekly?", then something about interviews is mentioned. Interviews of who and why? What's the purpose?

E

Eyes of Origin

oh lol sorry.... theres another post to accompany this post, but its been moved down the board a little by newer posts.

heres the link.....

Interview post

C

Connor_Graham

Ah ok. I still have the question of "why?". Don't we get daily reports of who ganked who, who ran away, who's got more gold than the next guy, and all that? Oh well, just another PvP thread to ignore...

G

Gellor

A little too cynical there on this one Connor.

Go do a search on previous Pacific persons of interest interviews. They are really quite interesting.

And any interview posts that happen will not turn into flame fests. They will be modded a bit harsher.

E

Eyes of Origin

Heres my question to you, why not?

It's not about who killed who and who is better than someone else. It actually has nothing to do with the daily going ons in the PvP world.

I'll be posting the first interview tomorrow morning. I just finished editing it and giving it a name.

If there wasnt any interest I wouldn't do it. :)

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heres my question to you, why not?

It's not about who killed who and who is better than someone else. It actually has nothing to do with the daily going ons in the PvP world.

I'll be posting the first interview tomorrow morning. I just finished editing it and giving it a name.

If there wasnt any interest I wouldn't do it. :)
Indeed! I'm anticipating the post!

M

mutau

I am looking forward to these interviews. Guild leaders (Pvp & Tram, Shop owners, longest players on Pac, Newly transplanted, etc. ) The list can go on.

E

Eyes of Origin

I am looking forward to these interviews. Guild leaders (Pvp & Tram, Shop owners, longest players on Pac, Newly transplanted, etc. ) The list can go on.
Exactly. This is may be starting out as a PvP thing, but in the long run, maybe it can be moved on to other things such as mutau stated.