• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Welcome to Stratics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ancient Sosarian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Event Moderators of Baja ... and Sosarians,

Let us hope this may become a useful method of communication, and not merely the playground of the few and favored of Stratics staff.

An SoS

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Stratics boys!! Hope to see you around. *sends out big hugs*

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hail Event Moderators of Baja ... and Sosarians,

Let us hope this may become a useful method of communication, and not merely the playground of the few and favored of Stratics staff.

An SoS
Only one of the reasons these forums exist Ancient *grins*

Here all communication is open between the players and your EM and as long as it is respectful of their purpose then all should be full steam ahead into great things.

Welcome Seppo and Pallando!

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome EM Pallando and Seppo!

So will the EMs be directly responding to us here? I'm not sure I understand the point of this yet.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*sneaks in and hides in the corner*

*Lassos a Seppo with a BANDANA!! and pulls him into the middle of the room*

We gotz ourselves a Seppo! Hoobaa!

So ummm... *gets down to business* when are you going to chop off Aldagar's head? :popcorn:

Ancient Sosarian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Bajanians,

Merely in hopes of verification, is the current story arc in a pause? Is there anything the folks should be doing in preparation of coming days and events?

Is there anything you need done which Characters may be helpful?

Thanks for any answers and Fare Thee Well,

An SoS

Lady Shadow Shott {RLV}

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
As Governor of Jhelom i wish to hear the thoughts of its citizens of how and what can be done to make it a better place to live... Please let me know what you want done to your town!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.