• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Rainbow Robe and Cloak

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone have any info about this robe and cloak? Its at the house where GL rare fest is gonna be and I was just wondering where the cloth comes from and how much cloth is really out there.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
yes I have a fair amount of that hue in cut cloth form... not on gl.

note it is the same hue as the hair dye obtainable via peerless

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wouldn't mind buying enough to make a robe and cloak on ATL if anyone has any for sale or is trasfering any over after the rare fest. ICQ 383-966-457 or PM me

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This isn't rainbow cloth. If I remember the real rainbow cloth was bannable.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
This isn't rainbow cloth. If I remember the real rainbow cloth was bannable.
yeah its not rainbow cloth, rainbow cloth was from way back.. old dye tub in ocllo... image below from stratics archives..

B

bobthecat

Rainbow cloth huh. Never heard of it. I guess you learn something new everyday. Thank you for the picture Deaol.

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That cloth looks more like splattered paint to me... but anyways when you see a odd color you've never seen before you can only try to discribe it.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll buy some yards of this cloth PM me your quantity and prices

P.S im intrested in anything rare cloth wise for my tailor museum [have most rare clothing items but if you have an unusual one PM me also]

Thanks

Thunderz

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah Rainbow cloth used to make people crash when people wore it back in the day so they made it bannable lol

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If some people want i will bring back some robes and capes of that color from GL. Im there now and have a few of them since i think its a neat color and looks good on a vendor to stand out. I'll be returning to Atlantic on Sunday. Anyhow pm me or something to let me know if u want any.