• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] What I want to buy on rares festival.

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there,

Im interested in buying the following on Great Lakes rares festival.

*Npc ingots.I have currently 23 different colours and I will pay well for the last 7 colours.

*Mystic and Vanquishing fencing weapons.Smith hammers and sledge hammers included.

*Infectious dagger and spear

*Black sharpened stick

*Double excep and made by fencing weapons.

Well,anything that have something to do with smith or fencing weapons...

Edit:Added a few items.

Regards
The Scandinavian

irux

Rares Fest Host | GL Jan 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im looking for all the holiday stag stuff :) and something super cool that i cannot pass up ... of course

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hoping to find some new lanterns, couple middle pieces to the display case like in luna north of the bank, SW corner piece, and booze from the stag drops

N

Nastia Cross

a Shard of Gem of Immortality thats what im looking for :p
We have one on Chessy that's for sale. PM me. I'm not sure its making the trip to GL, but maybe the owner will be willing to work something out.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am bringing some stag items with me! I have Reindeer Booties, Yule Logs, Stag Cookies, Sugared Fruit, Reindeer Treats, Red Rum Balls, Giant Turkey Drumsticks, Festive Fruitcakes And Jars of Ginger Cookies! I am sure I have more but can't think of them off the top of my head. I'll be wanting to trade for stuff I don't have so bring your goodies!

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
theres a guy willing to sale his gem on napa and also pay to transfer it if the price is rigt. He's a nice guy i vouch for his trustworthiness.

T

Tribute House

Fire Rubble *crosses fingers someone brings* and other rare rubble pieces. Singing ball.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have You Seen This Criminal? - Judge Julius Dryden - Reward: 500,000 Gold Peices (Wanted Poster:

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Rotgut wine, Hazel Beer, Single Malt Whiskey

L

LordDextonious

Hi there,

Im interested in buying the following on Great Lakes rares festival.

*Npc ingots.I have currently 23 different colours and I will pay well for the last 7 colours.

*Mystic and Vanquishing fencing weapons.Smith hammers and sledge hammers included.

Regards
The Scandinavian
I have some NPC ingots...
http://i47.***********/2daxbuv.jpg

Also a "power" sledge hammer

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. Neon Christmas Box #28 from the list that manticore posted.
2. a double axe made by ________ [exceptional]

Cook_Oce

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
rubble showcase piece to fill in the hole (pic). please please can someone sell me one?
Prefer at the festival but accepting it on any shards. I'll transfer gold anywhere :)

Attachments

S

shulginist

Seen a few of the items there already that were mentioned. I am sure a few of you have already made your way there and seen these items for yourself but figured I would let you know just in case you haven't.

saw a chest with 14 or so npc ingots in it
fifteen or so smugglers lanterns
rotgut wine
bloodstained tunic
mystic and vanq weapons
shard of the gem of immortality
nonreplica lt sash

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
personaly id love to get a Shroud of Talkeesh or a Servent of Tal'keesh robe myself, just to have one

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking for "Holiday Stag Round Cake" for sale.
It looks like cheese, and the color is Light Blue.
It maybe Europa's stuff.

I'll pay 10mil obo, and able to trade at GL or ATL.
Please ICQ me, if you can sell.

Thanks ^.^