• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Any old school collectors still around?

D

DVI

I decided to reactive my main account tonight to keep a house from falling and started to get sucked back in again.

So, I figured as long as I was in game, I'd browse the boards and see who was still around. I saw a few names I recognize, but many I've never seen before, so just curious if any of the older collectors are still active in the rares community or even in game any longer.

S

Suzzy

Yes.

I'm not as active as I once was, but I still collect from time to time.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dude. Just admit it. You must have heard the rares fest is in two weeks!!!!

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dude. Just admit it. You must have heard the rares fest is in two weeks!!!!
You just have to admit, no one ever put on a rares festival like DVI. How have you been hun? I am glad to see you are still around. Are you ready to do another? :)

D

DVI

You just have to admit, no one ever put on a rares festival like DVI. How have you been hun? I am glad to see you are still around. Are you ready to do another? :)
heh, honestly I've not spoken to anyone from uo since early june or so, and had no idea what was going on, but i'm glad i made it back in time for a visit!

i've been good shal, how about yourself? heh, maybe in the future, we'll see. for now im glad that others have picked up the torch and are trying to continue to bring the community togther :)

J

Jasonleebeck

I'm still lurking, lots of new (uninformed souls) faces up and about.

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DVI!!!

I don't do much with rares at all anymore. Although, I do have a couple sweet items :D

D

DVI

Soc!!!

good to see you man! id love to see what ya got some time!

you still on atl? still running AO?

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back DVI. If your ever in napa id like you to stop by. Ialways liked ur pic. i may try to implement that into my signature some kind of way.

D

DVI

ill make it a point to come for a visit in the future if i transfer or ill make a dummy char and stop by

C

Chaosy

Aspen! Good to see you're still around. I still have my accounts open and am involved in stratics, but in all honestly I haven't been on much. I'll give you an ICQ sometime later.

V

Victorias_Secret

I'm still around if that counts....

Which BTW since I have not posted in for ever.. can anyone tell me why my sig pic would not show up? Its in my profile setup, but....

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still on Atl. But I sold AO and all the contents inside of it.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm still around if that counts....

Which BTW since I have not posted in for ever.. can anyone tell me why my sig pic would not show up? Its in my profile setup, but....
sigs are a pain to get to work, theres a sig testing forum somewhere on stratics to make post and see if it works

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm old school! My first Rare ever was "an spyglass" and that was uber rare at the time! Unfortunately I am also an old school "WTF, OSI!" err at the time it was "WTF Lord British!" when I woke up one morning and my uber rare "an spyglass" was now a common "a spyglass."

M

mandosa-nice

Nice to see you again !

AO = anarchy-online ? I am a old player on rk1 clan ;)

M

Monty Hall

Some of us have been around for a long time, Just waiting....For the RETURN. Sup,EZ. Wood!!!

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Anyone remember Honey Rares Price Guide site?

That used to be me :)