• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Probe exploring in EvE

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So is this a way to make isk in the game? If so, how. It intrigues me to think I could fly around with a bay full of probes, check out different areas to make isk instead of mission running, mining or pirating.

If this is the case, what skills should I be working up, what type of ships work best for this work?

...any who let me know...la

B

Belmarduk

There is much isk to be made in wormholes and in exploration deadspace.
You need astrometics and its subskills.
Hope that helps.
I myself *sigh* will try that one day when I have time.
Greetings Belmarduk

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, since writing that have started a PvP only character. Working on skills right now and should be able to try out some of the PvP I have neglected over the years...la

D

deadeye

Actually, since writing that have started a PvP only character. Working on skills right now and should be able to try out some of the PvP I have neglected over the years...la
Youre going to need Covert Ops, a frigate skill to level 5, and the astrometrics skills. There are a number of you tube videos of how to use probes.

They can be used to find wormholes which have fat loots and are no penalty PvP zones. They also can be used to find enemy ships in the middle of a system so you can warp to them and attack. The cool thing is the Covert Ops skill covers the recon ships for probing and stealth bombers. SB's make great starter ships for PvP nuubs flying with gangs and fleets.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
OH NO

was thinking of having a go at EVE and i found the most annoying person on EARTH here!!!!!!

now i know where you went

KILL RICO