• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Player Gargoyle Vendors

F

Fuzzy Spyder

I see on the south side of luna, there is a house with three gargoyle vendors. I am wondering how they were changed because my vendors only give the option to go from elf to human. (and yes i have the expansion)
Is there a secret I don't know about?

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see on the south side of luna, there is a house with three gargoyle vendors. I am wondering how they were changed because my vendors only give the option to go from elf to human. (and yes i have the expansion)
Is there a secret I don't know about?
I think if ur character who placed the vendor is a gargoyle it will come up gargoyle.

F

Fuzzy Spyder

I tried on my gargoyle, and nothing. =( Even had the house owner redo the vendor for me, thinking it had to be a new one.

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe you have to buy the deed for the vendor at a NPC in the New lands?
Just a thought...
Let us know if you figure it out...
LSS

F

Fuzzy Spyder

That's so simple, I feel stupid for not thinking about it before hand. (Buying the vendor deed in tur mer.) That worked. Thank you