• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

looking for information pls reply all

K

KloRapHorM

send me a list of all the most neccesary imbued items( for pvp or even pvm) all feedback is greatly appreciated

S

SUPRsalad

Not sure if i follow denny.
You mean like my swords?

sc, no neg, mw -20, 21 dci? I find them to be very necessary.

G

Gellor

Most necessary? I'd say NONE.

I have finally gotten ONE imbued item on my chars; a reptile slaying sword. Otherwise, all my equipment is regular arty and crafted pieces:gee:

E

Eyes of Origin

I would have to say it depends on the templates, but most of what I imbue are bows, SC weps, and a lot of jewels ...

lightning( or fireball), velocity, balanced, ssi for the bows

Rings and Bracelets with 15 hci/15 dci/ fc1 or fcr 3/ max ep

weps with fireball or lightning, alot of SC ones lately, ssi, di, hld

Hellfire111

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh my, previous posters... This is what denny wants to know, what in demand items should he be making as to turn the most profit out of making them. Not any one type of item, just a broad spectrum of items, that he can put on a vendor.

E

Eyes of Origin

There are so many gimp templates right now and all the weps ppl are using are different. It all depends on what each persons preferance is ... esp for PvP....
The weps I make for people are always different, unless they are in the same guild running the same template. Same with jewels.

It might be easier to narrow down stuff for PvM, I dunno.

M

mutau

i have a question.

Are gargoyle chars as fighters effective? I figure there's been quite a bit of time since the release to get some great answers. This might add or subtract a whole section of what could be made.

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bows I like to see:
Heavy crossbow
Hit lightning(or fireball)
Velocity
balanced
hit chance(insane please)
di
in that order for intensities.

How bout pvm bows?
Shortbow:
fireball
area effect(energy)
velocity
ssi 10
di

jewelry:
why not bard/mage or bard/tamer related jewels
I won't mention archer/tamer related jewels, as I don't wanna get flamed all over. O wait...
ring:
Taming
Lore
dex
hit chance
di

Bracelet: same as ring or;
resist
tactics
dex
hit chance
di

Always keep in mind, most who want imbued items are of the serious variety competitor. They are out to get the last ounce they can from gear. I saw a bard mage ring imbued today:
Provo 9
mage 8
fc1
fcr1
lrc 14
I imagine they got it as loot, and upped it, or made it lower intensity due to materials. But with a 3 mil tag on it, I wouldn't wipe with this thing. Keep the intensities in the range people would look for.

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
another thought:
Novelty imbues
Evil orc helm
Blacksmith gloves

I have an evil orc helm now with 10 to strength already.
My good friend added 18 lrc, 1 mana regen, and upped the resists to quite respectful numbers. Cost to imbue was negligible, no real fancy ingreds, but a fine crafter's wear indeed. He has been selling them for 200k, and can't keep them on a vendor.

A fellow got the idea to do smith gloves. Great. But doing it on +1 and +3 gloves, leaving resists and durabilty standard, and 140 luck? No lrc, no mana, no nothing. When I am mining and run afoul of a reaper, I have never wished for more luck.
Lesson: Think about who would buy it, and what they would need from it.

E

Eyes of Origin

bows I like to see:
Heavy crossbow
Hit lightning(or fireball)
Velocity
balanced
hit chance(insane please)
di
in that order for intensities.

jewelry:
why not bard/mage or bard/tamer related jewels
I won't mention archer/tamer related jewels, as I don't wanna get flamed all over. O wait...
ring:
Taming
Lore
dex
hit chance
di

Bracelet: same as ring or;
resist
tactics
dex
hit chance
di
Cant put all that on a bow, if you want SSI ..

The problem with rings and bracelets is most ppl need different mods then others..
You might need 10 taming, 15 lore, 10 hci, 25 DI... where as I might need 15 taming, 10 lore, 15 hci, 10 DI....

Bows are a little easier.. you make a bunch with 40 lightning, 40 HLD, Balanced, SSI 30, enhanced to 40 SSI, 20 DI... sell them for a few mil a pop. For PvP bows arent any good unless they have 35-40 SSI. Maybe 30 ssi if the person you're making the bow for has a +5 ssi ring.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It really depends on the template you're playing..

You can be really creative with mixing imbued items and runic crafted to make a killer suit.

E

Eyes of Origin

Yeah, but if hes asking about things he can sell, its going to be very hard because most imbued items are tailor made to fit a suit.

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cant put all that on a bow, if you want SSI ..
I didn't put ssi. That would be a dismount or killshot bow.
Dis with it, and if rng loves ye, they hurt bad as well. Or a very nice finish shot during the chase down.

For all out fighting I like:
Normal bow(paralyze and mortal specials)
or composite(i still love armor ignore)
Lightning
velocity
SSi 40 (god i wish we could imbue 50 ssi invasion bows)
di

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, but if hes asking about things he can sell, its going to be very hard because most imbued items are tailor made to fit a suit.
Which is why i didn't really emphasise intensity % only skill and stat ideas for general items one could sell. A good working example of ones wares on a vendor that a regular person can afford, could also get the attention of a custom buyer.

E

Eyes of Origin

I will tell you honestly and anyone looking to sell imbued items.. its getting cheaper and cheaper to make them.. I sell weapons for roughly 2-4mil a pc to guildies and non guildies.
There are bows on a vendor in Luna for 9mil, I dont know if they are selling, but if they are, good for that guy... they're all the same mods...

hit spell 40
hit spell 40
balanced
35 ssi
DI

Pretty much cookie cutter type stuff.

M

mastodon

how bout bard/tamer jewels i see alot of one-sided template jewels.
i myself am looking for vet/disco stuff.
and yeah i dont see many slayer weps being imbued is it hard to craft or get the ingredients.
i know i have also sat at the bank looking for a legend imbuer for custom stuff but no-ones around. i thought maybe they would be in ter mur but its empty there due to home soul-forging. anyone tried to new system on TC to see what arties can be imbued?

S

SUPRsalad

As far as I can see, theres no real market for imbued items of any nature.. Peoples suits are geared to near-uniqueness. Rings with 15 mage, 25 ep, 0/3, 6lmc, 8 dci, are becoming more and more typical, but even then, people would rather just make them for themselves..

The only stuff I could REALLY see worth trying to sell for any real money, would be bows that are already enhanced..
Nobody wants to dump the resources into them just to break them off..
lightening,
velo,
di,
ssi
balanced is the most common setup. build them and enhance them for more SSI and THAT will sell..

Mage weap 20+ dci weapons too (twinky).. Its not like you can just walk out and make one of these any old time you feel like it..

S

SUPRsalad

how bout bard/tamer jewels i see alot of one-sided template jewels.
i myself am looking for vet/disco stuff.
and yeah i dont see many slayer weps being imbued is it hard to craft or get the ingredients.
i know i have also sat at the bank looking for a legend imbuer for custom stuff but no-ones around. i thought maybe they would be in ter mur but its empty there due to home soul-forging. anyone tried to new system on TC to see what arties can be imbued?
Theres plenty of imbuers at the queens forge. NOT the town forge.