• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking to join an active guild with lots of people.

• Thread starter thanks_lord_mo
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

thanks_lord_mo

I want to join a guild, have 2 p v p characters, a blue mage and a red archer. I have p v p characters on lake superior and origin. Just started back about a week ago but have not found an active guild willing to take me in. Is anybody interested?

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you happen to play Catskills before Mo? Just curious because I used to hang out with a guy named Mo but he quit or something.

T

thanks_lord_mo

No I did not. Wish I did. Need some friends after being out of the game for two years.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
M

>Lots of people.

>Accepts anybody.

Good luck bud! Glad you're joining the PvP scene : ]

M

mutau

I want to join a guild, have 2 p v p characters, a blue mage and a red archer. I have p v p characters on lake superior and origin. Just started back about a week ago but have not found an active guild willing to take me in. Is anybody interested?
Some of the large Tram guild have pvpers as well. So if you want both tram/fel action, there are a few guilds around.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some of the large Tram guild have pvpers as well. So if you want both tram/fel action, there are a few guilds around.
ZKV FTW. Great people, and they actually form little crews and go out to Yew. Pretty bad ass if you ask me :]

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you do join ZKV , make sure to have all your items insured. If you go AFK in Luna or somewhere. Sadly there are people who guild hop and might look for victims with un-insured items. Just a warning.

M

mutau

If you do join ZKV , make sure to have all your items insured. If you go AFK in Luna or somewhere. Sadly there are people who guild hop and might look for victims with un-insured items. Just a warning.
I'd say keep over half mil in the bank for insurance no matter what guild you are in.

R

Rand Al

i am one of the most hated by other guilds and i am in zkv and everyone knows who i am and i have yet to get afk killed

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been in ZKV for a while (almost three years) and we've only had a handful of guild PKs who have been dealt with very quickly.
Right on man , glad to hear that. It's shame how low people will go.

Just a warning for people looking to join the bigger guilds.

D

Duke X. Winter

Dude, I totally understand. It's best practice to always insure your stuff for sure. I in no way took it as a slight against the guild. I'm just quick to defend.

I

inareverie85

My crafter got guild PK'd a month or so ago. My own silly fault though for leaving her there with kits in her pack. Since then, I've made a habit of just logging off if I am going to be AFK for longer than an hour or so, just in case. :p

These issues are taken very seriously by Pooh and the emissaries, and they are usually resolved rather quickly. Not to worry! :)

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My crafter got guild PK'd a month or so ago. My own silly fault though for leaving her there with kits in her pack. Since then, I've made a habit of just logging off if I am going to be AFK for longer than an hour or so, just in case. :p

These issues are taken very seriously by Pooh and the emissaries, and they are usually resolved rather quickly. Not to worry! :)
: ]