• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] A Golden Deer Mask (Pic inside)

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bought the "A Golden Deer Mask" several months ago.
The properties are absolutely normal, and the hue is a little strange.
Does anyone have any info of this mask?

It's located on my home at Asuka.

And, I'm still looking for the following for sale.
- I stole this shield!
- A Tattered Painting
- Knitting

Thank you

M

Muu Bin

Peil...

I believe the second item on your list of things you are looking for is:
"A Tattered Painting"

If anyone has a tartted painting I would be very interested in it and very curious as to what it looks like. Perhaps Minax in something from Victoria's Secret? Or something with a bit more leather in it. :drool:

Sorry... couldn't resist.

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anyone has a tartted painting I would be very interested in it and very curious as to what it looks like. Perhaps Minax in something from Victoria's Secret? Or something with a bit more leather in it. :drool:

Sorry... couldn't resist.

Sorry, it was just my mistake.
Perhaps, "A Tartted Painting" doesn't exist.
If it exists, it maybe smells good and everyone will notice ! :)

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Golden Deer Mask is a Seer Item from Sonoma Shard. Nails Warstein owned it a couple of years ago. No idea what came of it after that. It should be unique.

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Golden Deer Mask is a Seer Item from Sonoma Shard. Nails Warstein owned it a couple of years ago. No idea what came of it after that. It should be unique.
Thank you Manticore :)