• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Targeting Dummy

B

BadgerSmaker

So which deck set can it be found in?
If you plan to just buy a bunch of decks in order to get a random chance of getting this card, that's probably the most expensive way to go about it.

Best bet is to look in the Posted Trades section of the TCG and find ones that are up for sale for X amount of Booster Packs, then buy that amount and trade for it.

Even better, keep an eye out on your Servers Trade Forum and see if anyone is selling one of these for in game credits.

This is one of the Galactic Hunters Loot Cards though.

C

CaptRex

We have the other SW TCG here but not this TCG as you shown above. It seems fun to play this TCG because the other one was already up.. I'm magic the gathering player and I want t try this TCG. Is there a theme deck than I can buy to try it? an advise is welcome... Thanks..

B

BadgerSmaker

We have the other SW TCG here but not this TCG as you shown above. It seems fun to play this TCG because the other one was already up.. I'm magic the gathering player and I want t try this TCG. Is there a theme deck than I can buy to try it? an advise is welcome... Thanks..
You can try the SWG Trading Card Card game by downloading it from here.