• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Platinum Dragon?

A

AmdusciasLS

I was running around Felucca and I happened to stumble upon a random Platinum Dragon out of the blue. Anyone know if they are spawning again? Or was it just a oddity? I had killed it, didn't have much on it besides some assorted peerless ingredients. Anyone have a clue what the deal is? thanks!

M

Mitzlplik_SP

I`m not sure whats up with those. I was taking the grand tour on SP and came across a HUGE pile of Platinum Dragons. I`m not big enough to do jack to em but stare atm so I marked the spot on UOC and thought I`d check LS sometime later.

On LS I ran out to the spot I marked on SP in Tram and nothing there,just randon spawn hinds and whatnot. So I thought to myself...."self!"... maybe they just on the Fel ruleset since I did see em on SP. After runnin all the way there again in Fel......nothing there. The ones I have seen are only available on Siege apparently.

Where at in Fel did ya see yours?

A

AmdusciasLS

I`m not sure whats up with those. I was taking the grand tour on SP and came across a HUGE pile of Platinum Dragons. I`m not big enough to do jack to em but stare atm so I marked the spot on UOC and thought I`d check LS sometime later.

On LS I ran out to the spot I marked on SP in Tram and nothing there,just randon spawn hinds and whatnot. So I thought to myself...."self!"... maybe they just on the Fel ruleset since I did see em on SP. After runnin all the way there again in Fel......nothing there. The ones I have seen are only available on Siege apparently.

Where at in Fel did ya see yours?
Thats very weird I had seen mine all the way south of Destard in Fel. It was the just standing around in the swamps.