• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] White boards with spell channeling

L

Light2098

Maybe from a quest not sure found 1k in an idoc.

Thank you:thumbup:

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe from a quest not sure found 1k in an idoc.

Thank you:thumbup:
Hmm. The special woods (Frostwood, etc.) are dyeable with the Tokuno dyes, so that explains the white color. But the Spell Channeling property is a bit of a mystery.

When the special wood types were first introduced, items made from them had the special modifiers associated with the particular new wood that was used. I have several furniture items made from Frostwood with the Spell Channeling modifier on them.

Is it possible to get boards from any type of crafted item? (Sorry for the dumb question, but I know very little about Carpentry.) If so, my guess is that the boards are from those old bugged items that were chopped into boards.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what happened in the beginning of the new woods is that folks Tokuno dyed a pile of special wood thinking that they could then make a large number of items using only that one shot of the dye.... problem was, after the dye was used you couldn't use those boards to make anything

L

Light2098

Should i try to make somthing from then? and if it works? lol... ill get back to you all on that.