• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Pillory Deed

M

maroite

I have a deed that is just titled "Pillory" and when you double click it you can place it in a house. It looks like a raised platform with a pole in the middle and chains on the poll.

I have no clue where I got it, I just noticed it in my pack one evening.

I'll post picks later today when I get home but has anyone seen another one of these? I have searched these forms and the only other pillory I saw was one from an old EM event which had two parts.

As well as picks of the "Faintly Glowing Shard of Sapphire". :D

irux

Rares Fest Host | GL Jan 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its deeded cant get deeded items from new lich can you? i have seen all the pillory from lich spawns but none deeded. im curious to see this play out. sound pretty cool

Sakkarah_

VIP
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone must have helped the NPC prisoner at the pillory in the Primeval Lich spawn. :)

You should also fiddle with the executioner's axe, but careful of the blade's sharp edge!

irux

Rares Fest Host | GL Jan 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOOT!!! INSIGHT OFF I GO NOW TO DISCOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone must have helped the NPC prisoner at the pillory in the Primeval Lich spawn. :)

You should also fiddle with the executioner's axe, but careful of the blade's sharp edge!
Sakkarah,
Since you are reading this thread, would you also fix the problem with the grusome standard? It is 255 stones and can't be moved from the backpack exceot with bag of sending. Then its stuck in your bank box. This is the item you get from solvong the lever puzzle at the spawn.

Thanks

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sakkarah,
Since you are reading this thread, would you also fix the problem with the grusome standard? It is 255 stones and can't be moved from the backpack exceot with bag of sending. Then its stuck in your bank box. This is the item you get from solvong the lever puzzle at the spawn.

Thanks
New ones are fixed, the old ones are the ones still stuck.