• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Magic Train departing soon from Catskills to Atlantic.

L

lupushor

Hail,
This week I will be casting the 'Character Transfer' spell (aka Xfer) departing Catskills and arriving 2-3 seconds later on Atlantic. I have not yet set the date but it will not be later than Sunday. Anyone interested in shipping some items on this route please ICQ me at 70209560.
Farewell :)

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
don't fool yourself...it takes alot longer than 2-3 secs to get from one shard to the next...try 30-60 mins!

L

lupushor

don't fool yourself...it takes alot longer than 2-3 secs to get from one shard to the next...try 30-60 mins!
Maybe for you :) in front of a computer in RL. For the toon there are in fact just 2-3 ethereal seconds while going through the wormhole between shards. Samantha Carter may explain this better. :stir: