• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] I can't deside

M

mjolnir131

Had a black cactus bloom the one with 4 barrels and the small flower on the side. it looks nice. but black pigemt is so useful love the metal and ice black oh what to do?

kittykat

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
believe me, i feel your pain

i cut up so many black and white plants last week that i should probably have kept (only occured to me afterwards that getting black and white cacti (like prickly pear, singler barrel, tribarrel) is going to be tricky now with the glitchy way crossing works)

as for yours, since you got it from the seed quest i assume? (or did you get a lucky cross?) you can always get more at a later date *rationalizes along with you so you can cut it up* heheheehe

M

mjolnir131

yes but the odds of getting that seed agian are 27,000:1

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Had a black cactus bloom the one with 4 barrels and the small flower on the side. it looks nice. but black pigemt is so useful love the metal and ice black oh what to do?
I was thinking something similiar today.

I didnt touch any of my decorations. And today, new black and white plants sprouted. I got two white hops. They look very nice next to doorways. Got a black cattails that I may cut, or not.

Some new vendor will put out cheaper and cheaper dyes every day. Some of the black and white plants will be worth more than the dyes. Im sure the black mossy cypress will be.