• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Corpses are stam blocking me in felucca

puni666

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For some reason when a creature dies it never fully falls to the ground and can still block me if my stamina isn't maxed out at the moment. I 'm pretty sure this isn't intended. I haven't done anything... all I've done was accept your new patch.

O

Old Man of UO

For some reason when a creature dies it never fully falls to the ground and can still block me if my stamina isn't maxed out at the moment. I 'm pretty sure this isn't intended. I haven't done anything... all I've done was accept your new patch.
Did you report this bug in game? Is this in Felucca, Trammel, etc? I haven't seen it.

By the way, just visited Muskegon to put on a seminar at the Holiday Inn. It's been a while (years) since I've been there and the downtown area seems to be improving.

puni666

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you report this bug in game? Is this in Felucca, Trammel, etc? I haven't seen it.

By the way, just visited Muskegon to put on a seminar at the Holiday Inn. It's been a while (years) since I've been there and the downtown area seems to be improving.
The title says felucca. I've reported it quite a few times they just tell me that i can move freely and to stop wasting there time. They haven't come and watched it happen yet and probably won't. I have to use 50+ total refresh potions just to push through corpses at a champ spawn...

O

Old Man of UO

The title says felucca. I've reported it quite a few times they just tell me that i can move freely and to stop wasting there time. They haven't come and watched it happen yet and probably won't. I have to use 50+ total refresh potions just to push through corpses at a champ spawn...
How strange... is this just one character or all of them? I can understand why you want it fixed, I can't understand the GM's response. But what I meant is have you used the in-game bug reporting to report it rather than going through a GM report?

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you lose stamina when you push through them? Or can you just not walk over them unless your stamina is full?

It sounds like an odd client issue if you're not losing stamina. Try re-installing the client.

If you are losing stamina, it's server side.

Edit: Also, do you get the push through message?

mcnubbins

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i am having the same issue. understand this is with a freshly installed ultima online client, on windows vista ultimate 64. now, when i cast spells, the animation starts but never finishes. also, when i kill something, the creature dies, but it's corpse hangs out halfway between the air and the ground. in felucca, these floating bodies stamina block me. when i have full stamina i don't get the push through message, but when i don't have full stamina they will block me from moving. this is a HUGE issue at champ spawns. Any help please?

Jimmy Pop

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have the same issue with my son's PC only.

I have reinstalled the client from scratch, and copied over my user data directory from my working system. Same thing, it's like no animations are completely working. Stuff dies and the first frame takes place then the dead thing is stuck there with a stat bar thats completely empty.

puni666

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I forgot all about posting this sorry. All I had to do was completely reboot my computer and everything was normal. It's happened a few more times since I originally posted this and rebooting has fixed it every time.

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol
corpses take up space, they should block in fel. :popcorn: