• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] A bow of ...?

N

Nikodemus

Anyone know how many diffrent A bow of ..... exists and how much do they sell for?

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm going to guess that you are talking about the old juka bows, from back when they had cool names after being converted (like "a bow of flame dousing"). I these are the bows in question, then there is one for each slayer type. You can find the list of slayer types here:
http://uo.stratics.com/php-bin/show_content.php?content=30740.

There are also double slayer juka bows out there, so the number of different bows could become quite large if you include them.

Stayin Alive,

BG

N

Nikodemus

Thx for reply
That many!!
Not much chance to get the full set then.

Another question juka bows become grey when u convert them right?
But these bows that i have are brown with the name (ex a bow of summer wind) do these become double slayers when converted or is this alredy coverted bows?

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But these bows that i have are brown with the name (ex a bow of summer wind) do these become double slayers when converted or is this alredy coverted bows?
I don't know the answer to this. I have a couple that are like that too. Try using the search function in this forum and the Crafter forum and see what you can find.

Stayin Alive,

BG

CapN

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone know how many diffrent A bow of ..... exists and how much do they sell for?

There are over 1275 completely different "A Bow of ..."
Some are "a magic bow of" , and some are double slayers. I will post the complete guide again from Xanadu Library.

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are over 1275 completely different "A Bow of ..."
Some are "a magic bow of" , and some are double slayers. I will post the complete guide again from Xanadu Library.
I think there are 24 types of the Juka bows' old slayer names ("A Bow of Flame Dousing", "A Bow of Exorcism", etc.) I'm not able to check the exact number right now, but it's approximately that many. Is that what you were asking? It sounds like CapN's list might contain all of the various combinations or attributes rather than just the basic, first-line, yellow descriptions.

Thx for reply
Another question juka bows become grey when u convert them right?
The brown ones have NOT been converted yet, so they have a chance to become double slayers when they are converted by gaining a new property that happens to be a different slayer type. But some only have the single slayer property from their first-line description after they've been converted.

CapN

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
N

Nikodemus

That was exactly was i was looking for thx u all so much

Guess i be looking for those 24 unmodified brown juka bows then

Anyone from europa have any of these bows i will be intrested in buying or trading for these

The bows i m looking for is Repond,Undead,
Blood elemental,Demon,Gargoyl,Archanid,terathan,
dragon and snake

Alredy have 2 of
Fire elemental,Ophidian,orc,elemental and earth elemental

So can swap bow for bow

I m not so rich so do not expect silly cash for these!
I do not think they are so rare (correct me if I m wrong)

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfortunately all the unmodified bows I have are on Atlantic and probably will be popping them onto my vendor at the rares festival as soon as I get enough space. If you make it over to Atlantic this weekend, let me know. Good luck with your search!