• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] question about Imbuing items

M

mrrippletip

ok, hypothetical question:

say i have two mules...one with 120 Blacksmith, 120 Tailor, GM Carpentry, Tinker, Bowcraft, Mining...the other with no skills at all except 120 Imbuing

if i craft a weapon with the 1st mule, and i want to imbue it with the 2nd mule...can i imbue it with the 2nd mule without having any other skills on that char?

does imbuing work as a "stand alone" skill in the sense that i don't technically need the other skills on the mule that does the imbuing?

or is there some kind of minimum complementary skill requirement to imbue an item? like, do i have to have a certain level of Blacksmithy if i want to imbue a kryss?

thanx in advance

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Imbuing is stand alone...and I had the plan to have a seperate imbuer.

But just as a warning...
Someone pointed out to me that a carpenter mule needs 75 imbuing to make the soul forges.
So now my overcrowded carpenter mule is playing with soulstones and such to make sure he has 75 imbuing.
Not sure if imbuing is a complimentary skill for anything else yet.

Warsong of LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Imbuing is stand alone...and I had the plan to have a seperate imbuer.

But just as a warning...
Someone pointed out to me that a carpenter mule needs 75 imbuing to make the soul forges.
So now my overcrowded carpenter mule is playing with soulstones and such to make sure he has 75 imbuing.
Not sure if imbuing is a complimentary skill for anything else yet.
Okay, let me just ask? How many soulforges do you need? I plan on working up my imbuer, then I will just take my carpentry off my mule and make a soulforge or two, then put carpentry back on my mule. What could be easier?

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay, let me just ask? How many soulforges do you need? I plan on working up my imbuer, then I will just take my carpentry off my mule and make a soulforge or two, then put carpentry back on my mule. What could be easier?
Exactly! The "market" for soul forges was the first week of expansion, the peeps that pursued trng 24/7 made an average of 25 million each - more power to them!

As you said, you only need one and they are so damned big, I wouldn't want to place them in multiple houses. Sure is convenient doing at home with all the varied resources all within reach instead of pack muling to Tel Mur...